sorry double post

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

She will very soon ..
Its better if she will .. Maybe then Arnav will tell his family how much Khushi suffered & tolerated because of Shyam and Arnav's blind love for Anjali ..
All thinks that Anjali who suffered ( only from Shyam) .. but they didn't know that Khushi too suffered from Shyam, Arnav, her family, and his family ..

if arnav owns up I will be proud of him. but if he leaves khushi , he is lost forever in my esteem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.A.l.i.a.OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

i hate every single person in that house right now khushi doesn't deserve this! i don't care if arnav claims to love her he better start proving it too! her flipping sister who I felt bad for a few days ago makes me sick now I can't even stand akash any more and don't even get me started about mami but the worse is anjali I have no sympathy for her i don't even know why she hasn't done much but i can't stand her weeping any more its cause of her weeping that everyone hates khushi i much rather have shaym come back and anjali be happy with a psychopath like him then make khushi's life miserable  
i am beginning to think anjali deserved shyam because she is so sselfish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13vellainsaanOmNaMaSteOm-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

i hate every single person in that house right now khushi doesn't deserve this! i don't care if arnav claims to love her he better start proving it too! her flipping sister who I felt bad for a few days ago makes me sick now I can't even stand akash any more and don't even get me started about mami but the worse is anjali I have no sympathy for her i don't even know why she hasn't done much but i can't stand her weeping any more its cause of her weeping that everyone hates khushi i much rather have shaym come back and anjali be happy with a psychopath like him then make khushi's life miserable  
i completely agreeThumbs Up and to think she was one of my favourite character in this show...the only person in that house i can stand is nk...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Harshitha

there are so many threads against anjali & their rants are so nice gosh, feels good reading them
thats like a temporary escape from the torture khushi is going through at present

harshu that doesn't work for me. i think i have to escape the show itself for sometime. but i am unable to. forum also i am unable to. sometimes i feel i should go off for a holiday for a week without tv and internet to forget this

please do that but then i'll miss ur posts

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

i completely agreeThumbs Up and to think she was one of my favourite character in this show...the only person in that house i can stand is nk...
she was my fav too. nk and nani are my fav

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

there are so many threads against anjali & their rants are so nice gosh, feels good reading them
thats like a temporary escape from the torture khushi is going through at present

harshu that doesn't work for me. i think i have to escape the show itself for sometime. but i am unable to. forum also i am unable to. sometimes i feel i should go off for a holiday for a week without tv and internet to forget this

please do that but then i'll miss ur posts

an't do that also because of office harshu. i am trapped like khushiCry

OmNaMaSteOm

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preetihere

Good one Rima, me too, i felt so sad for her when she was shuffling those flowers Unhappy
I don't want to separate Khushi and Arnav coz she truly loves that guy Disapprove
So at the risk of repeating myself in all the posts i beg from NK to take Khushi away for the time being to Australia so she can finish some studies there or pursue some course while Arnav settles things here and they do some long distance yearning for sometime!
no australia and all pleaje! just gupta house will do. i want frquent meetings but separation. two in one pleaje!

Gupta house is AWESOME, they have more fun there but i want Khushi to really develop her career ...sick of everyone trampling on her! Y doesn't Arnav open his mouth and explain to his Di the circumstances of their marriage..this is absolutely the right time to do it as Di has asked the correct questions for it! Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13-JollyJabeen-OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top