Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 17)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Originally posted by rima

Rima, totally both the sisters should just walk out of RM...the Raizada khandaan deserves snobbish Bahus like themselves , a pack of snobbish double standard brats...Angry...

They don't deserve Khushi and Payal and before these girls walk out all I really want is for them to give their piece of mind to everyone at RM...
oh they won't give a piece of mind priya...culture and all that crap. if they walk out it is enough
Enna era are we freaking living in?.. All this scapegoat, punching bag, doormat concept is getting very old...yes surely this is mindless crap...seriosly what are these cvs tring to convey?...
prehistoric era priya...the serial was supposed to be called vaidehi which is another name of sita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaOmNaMaSteOm

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shastradhari

looks like they r following SP bahu..no matter what she will be in pain whole life
shastru reason i liked khushi isecause she is so unlike them

Yea me too yaar...and it was this quality tat attracted an international audience.. Many of who did not even follow soaps before this...SP or PH now not bothered abt these ppl ...

OmNaMaSteOmrima

mon95 IF-Dazzler
mon95
mon95

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I want her to leave now...then the arnav redemption track will start n he will miss her n then he would probably go into some sort of depression...then finally anjali will realize Tht she snatched away her brothers happiness by being an annoying drama queen n she will redeem herself by getting them together...n then arshi marriage!!!

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Rima, totally both the sisters should just walk out of RM...the Raizada khandaan deserves snobbish Bahus like themselves , a pack of snobbish double standard brats...Angry...

They don't deserve Khushi and Payal and before these girls walk out all I really want is for them to give their piece of mind to everyone at RM...
oh they won't give a piece of mind priya...culture and all that crap. if they walk out it is enough
Enna era are we freaking living in?.. All this scapegoat, punching bag, doormat concept is getting very old...yes surely this is mindless crap...seriosly what are these cvs tring to convey?...
prehistoric era priya...the serial was supposed to be called vaidehi which is another name of sita

Are u being serious or sarcastic...?... Vaidehi , I was thinking didi ki saut or something of that crap...if I had only known I would have not signed up for this...

Rima this show is mainly watched by younger generation of mostly girls, the cvs should know better than to thrust all these prehistoric culture into our throats...very hard to digest this crap...

Edited by Soloperson - 20 July 2012 at 11:25am

OmNaMaSteOmrima

neogirl Groupbie
neogirl
neogirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Dedicated to Kushi... lyrics from one of my fav song

Love can be so strange
Don't it amaze you?
Everytime you give yourself away
It comes back to haunt you
Love's an elusive charm and it can be painful
To understand this crazy world
But you're not gonna crack
No you're never gonna crack

Run my baby run my baby run

Run Khushi as fast as you can ;)

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Are u being serious or sarcastic...?... Vaidehi , I was thinking didi ki saut or something of that crap...if I had only known I would have not signed up for this...

Rima this show is mainly watched by younger generation of mostly girls, the cvs should know better than to thrust all these prehistoric culture into our throats...very hard to digest this crap...
vaidehi was one of the options. did ki saut was another. the CVs and the audience have a big disconnect. that is why the shows trps are so poor. they do not know what the audience of this type of show want

CetroniaOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neogirl

Dedicated to Kushi... lyrics from one of my fav song

Love can be so strange
Don't it amaze you?
Everytime you give yourself away
It comes back to haunt you
Love's an elusive charm and it can be painful
To understand this crazy world
But you're not gonna crack
No you're never gonna crack

Run my baby run my baby run

Run Khushi as fast as you can ;)

nice song. thanks for sharing it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Why cv not allowing kkg to leave becos of her they will create more mess n move story forward  isss now high time kkg leave zoo house becos if she stay more cv give hher more insult which ruin the chracter sooo quickly she run as fast as her on termss her decision only with respectful manner 

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top