Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 16)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

I LOVE your posts Rima! Your just awesome Tongue

I absolutely agree, Both Payal and Khushi need to LEAVE the RM as soon as possible, Mami is aggravating, Anjali is disturbing and Akash is annoying.

They should just leave & not look back. Angry
thanks and yes i agree that about anjali, mami and akash

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-JollyJabeen-

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Yash141

Awesome Post!! Totally Agreed!!!! Today was the limit... No, actually the day Arnav bashed her for his precious Di'd suicide drama was the limit... But that day, actually, I sympathized with Mrs. Jha..

But today... She's being a typical soap saas.. Worse than Manorma.. What the Hell!!!!!! She's blaming him indirectly for falling in love?? seriously!! Get a Life!! I don't mind if Shyam comes and kidnaps her right now..

Of course things change when your sibling gets married Mrs.Jha.. What do you want? Chote to present you with roses everyday?? When he gives roses to you..it's fine.. When he uses the same roses for his wife..it's a crime.. Unbelievable!!

No wonder your brother didn't want to marry before he met Khushi.. Thank God for that terrace scene..other wise he would have stayed a bachelor forever.. Not because his attitudes..But because of YOU.. In your heart..you never really wanted him to get married, hain na?? What you wanted was for him and every single person in your life to go ring-a-ring-of-roses around you.. If anyone dares to break the circle or even take a glimpse at another direction..you'd throw a tantrum..

You are a hypocrite Mrs.Jha.. (I'm not bashing Daljeet.. She's doing a wonderful job in acting out her part.. I'm not blaming the CVs either... Really hope that they'd come up with a good enough twist to justify all these)

Khushi is the real victim here.. Not anyone else.. If there is it's Payal and then Arnav after her.. I really don't see Mrs.Jha as a victim.. She just got saved from a vicious person who used her as a shield.. 

Yes Khushi...leave this hell..and take your sister with you too... Because you, at least have the love of your husband...and your sister has no one there.. 

And I don't blame Payal for scolding Khushi on interfering between her and Akash.. Khushi was wrong there.. 

oh wow. superb comment. please make a post of this. it is really very good

Thanks Rima... I don't think so.. I'm not very good at that.. And your post made me write all this.. All credit goes to you...Thumbs Up
well we have a mutual admiration society going i think. but please make the post. only if you start you will get more and more responses

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Wow Rima some people here have written such though ful comments to ur awesome post...

Sorry I am going to rant but try as I may I am not able to get this out of my head..

I wish I could talk to Khushi and make her sister is also living in a marriage which is not giving her any dignity since the day she married. I think this realization will set our Khushi free from the Hypocritical Singh Raizada clan..

Aakash has never been a good husband to payal anyways. He let his mother abuse his wife day in and day out. His definition of being a man is restricted to yelling at his wife. 

I feel manorama and anjali are perfectly the same in a way. At a deeper level both women have the same prob. Mami wants to be the center of aakash's life and is now using a MU between her son and DIL to gain tat spot which she thought she lost.

Anjali the women,  poor khushi tried to protect, has proved tat deep down she never wanted anyone else to be important to her chotte. He wanted sole ownership over her brother. She is so self absorbed tat she is not sparing a moments thought to see "what if everything said abt her husband is true , bringing him back will only endanger her chotte again"...

Ok nani arnav understand khushi right now, but r they helping??? NOOO. they just want to keep on pampering baby anjali at the cost of these two other girls...

All I say Khushi  just see that people for whom ur sacrificing are not worth it a bit. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13velanginiOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya0305

absolutely true rima!
what was this ? i mean mami accused so much in front of ASR..and all he could utter was "mami"...nani had to do her part of bashing towards mami!
ok i agree that she was not letting him to speak to anything..
but then he is ASR...one "STOP IT" from his side could have really shut her mouth!

and payal? seesh still trying to make it up to akash for no fault of her!...this akash is pain in the a**...he cant even speak in front of his mom...ok fine i agree that he is angry for trust issues...but then there is something called LOVE, RESPECT towards each other...couldn't he have said "ma bas karo..." or he could have diverted the topic if he was finding it difficult to raise his voice!...but no he is a spineless creature...how is he even included in the class of vertebrates! i fail to understand!...
he is only fit for being ASR's assistant!...

i swear this gupta sisters should leave immediately!!!
atleast for us!!
defenitely akash doesn't classify among vertebrates. he is downright disgusting. anyway yes asr  is just as much at fault for never speaking up fully. can he use his voice only with khushi and while accusing her? strange

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm-MKB-

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Soloperson

Rima, totally both the sisters should just walk out of RM...the Raizada khandaan deserves snobbish Bahus like themselves , a pack of snobbish double standard brats...Angry...

They don't deserve Khushi and Payal and before these girls walk out all I really want is for them to give their piece of mind to everyone at RM...
oh they won't give a piece of mind priya...culture and all that crap. if they walk out it is enough
Enna era are we freaking living in?.. All this scapegoat, punching bag, doormat concept is getting very old...yes surely this is mindless crap...seriosly what are these cvs tring to convey?...

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Wow Rima some people here have written such though ful comments to ur awesome post...

Sorry I am going to rant but try as I may I am not able to get this out of my head..

I wish I could talk to Khushi and make her sister is also living in a marriage which is not giving her any dignity since the day she married. I think this realization will set our Khushi free from the Hypocritical Singh Raizada clan..

Aakash has never been a good husband to payal anyways. He let his mother abuse his wife day in and day out. His definition of being a man is restricted to yelling at his wife. 

I feel manorama and anjali are perfectly the same in a way. At a deeper level both women have the same prob. Mami wants to be the center of aakash's life and is now using a MU between her son and DIL to gain tat spot which she thought she lost.

Anjali the women,  poor khushi tried to protect, has proved tat deep down she never wanted anyone else to be important to her chotte. He wanted sole ownership over her brother. She is so self absorbed tat she is not sparing a moments thought to see "what if everything said abt her husband is true , bringing him back will only endanger her chotte again"...

Ok nani arnav understand khushi right now, but r they helping??? NOOO. they just want to keep on pampering baby anjali at the cost of these two other girls...

All I say Khushi  just see that people for whom ur sacrificing are not worth it a bit. 

wow very well said, yes mami and anjali are the same. using things to posess a person. good observation

and yes the sacrifices they are making is not worth it as the person for whom they are making are suffering

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

looks like they r following SP bahu..no matter what she will be in pain whole life
shastru reason i liked khushi isecause she is so unlike them

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreya0305

absolutely true rima!
what was this ? i mean mami accused so much in front of ASR..and all he could utter was "mami"...nani had to do her part of bashing towards mami!
ok i agree that she was not letting him to speak to anything..
but then he is ASR...one "STOP IT" from his side could have really shut her mouth!

and payal? seesh still trying to make it up to akash for no fault of her!...this akash is pain in the a**...he cant even speak in front of his mom...ok fine i agree that he is angry for trust issues...but then there is something called LOVE, RESPECT towards each other...couldn't he have said "ma bas karo..." or he could have diverted the topic if he was finding it difficult to raise his voice!...but no he is a spineless creature...how is he even included in the class of vertebrates! i fail to understand!...
he is only fit for being ASR's assistant!...

i swear this gupta sisters should leave immediately!!!
atleast for us!!
defenitely akash doesn't classify among vertebrates. he is downright disgusting. anyway yes asr  is just as much at fault for never speaking up fully. can he use his voice only with khushi and while accusing her? strange

agree with you guys
@red-why is arnav not telling the other family members that he knew the truth
agreed he told nani but how about clarifying it to mami and akash as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top