Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 14)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by godhuli12

i want her to get out of this RM  and start doing something good for herself independently.. romance can happen outside uninterrupted...

Today's interruption drama was really embarrassing... Dead
what CVs want .. poor arshi .. although I liked the way arnav dealt with this (even he told her to relax)

Agree completely with the bold!

The interruption drama was indeed embarrassing to watch...is this really what they want, drama where viewers are left cringing?

About Arnav...see, he can tell her to relax because his family members treat him like God. He's the one who decorated the place with roses yet Khushi got blamed for it. No matter what he does, he can relax because his family members will always be on his side. Khushi is the outsider here...you saw how she jumped with fear...because she's the one who was at the receiving end of their glares, not Arnav. Poor girl can't even enjoy one moment of happiness with her husband, she is made to feel uncomfortable and ashamed of herself. Disgusting how low this show has sunk.
completely agree. they made their romance look like some cheap teenage romp in a haystack. how sick

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisAmazingAmyHot.Pink.HeelsOmNaMaSteOm

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

OMG rima. Love your posts. Seriously why the f*** are CVs showing everything abt that Poojali while Khushi has been treated like shit by everyone. GOD I Cant stand Mami for a sec now. Censored. She is just tooo much and today only 5 -10 mins of episode was worth watching. the rest was Dead. Seriously CVs What the F*** is this???? i hated that today Sanaya was shown only for 10 mins at the beginning while Anjali was given the whole screen space. No offense but everyone has started hating this woman for crying out loud and on top of that Daljeet tries to justify her role???
you know, i thought they will show daljeet's role in a stronger way so i was fine with the screen time. i was even fine if she comes between arhi. but i never expected she would grudge her brother's happiness. never thought she would be so selfish. also it is kind of pathetic to watch a person fussed about so much while another is tossed like a pece of crap

Egg-actly my point since yesterday i sympathized with her but today her last dialogue was tooo much11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur1209

I agree she's endured enough. But I think she should stay with her husband for the right reason that he loves her and she loves him despite his flaws.
The Raizada clan should be banished somewhere doesn't Arnav have another home in Lucknow or some place?
arnav is also at fault for not proving her innocence. only if he does he can be more deserving of her. he is also no less the cause of her pain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Rima, totally both the sisters should just walk out of RM...the Raizada khandaan deserves snobbish Bahus like themselves , a pack of snobbish double standard brats...Angry...

They don't deserve Khushi and Payal and before these girls walk out all I really want is for them to give their piece of mind to everyone at RM...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyHot.Pink.HeelsOmNaMaSteOmrima

Aditi_ARHIrule Goldie
Aditi_ARHIrule
Aditi_ARHIrule

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Even I want everyone to c her importance...high time!!

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by craziefan

this is the right time for her to leave RM, so that di can feel loved by her brother...
if you love ur wife, your love for ur sis decreases? what type of logic is this??? i still am not able to understand why she is upset...is it because of arnav- khushi equation, or khushi-shyam equation...what is troubling her????
they could not reach satsang, how does anjali expect arnav to reach 
there????

all bang on points. her problem is with both equations. both her men wanting the same woman

AparameghaOmNaMaSteOm

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I think both Khushi and Arnav shud leave RM, live separately and in peace.

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Rima, totally both the sisters should just walk out of RM...the Raizada khandaan deserves snobbish Bahus like themselves , a pack of snobbish double standard brats...Angry...

They don't deserve Khushi and Payal and before these girls walk out all I really want is for them to give their piece of mind to everyone at RM...
oh they won't give a piece of mind priya...culture and all that crap. if they walk out it is enough

CetroniaOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top