India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 13)

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Totally. Khushi should get out WITH arnav for my and her sanity.
If I were her, I would've walked out Long ago.
Am not a human lunching bag, and NOONE should be.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

its high time khushi and payal should leave rm or anjali should be thrown out with shyamAngryAngry
i prefer khushi leaving. if anjali is thrown out again khushi will be blamed by mami and all
AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Originally posted by godhuli12

i want her to get out of this RM  and start doing something good for herself independently.. romance can happen outside uninterrupted...

Today's interruption drama was really embarrassing... Dead
what CVs want .. poor arshi .. although I liked the way arnav dealt with this (even he told her to relax)

Agree completely with the bold!

The interruption drama was indeed embarrassing to watch...is this really what they want, drama where viewers are left cringing?

About Arnav...see, he can tell her to relax because his family members treat him like God. He's the one who decorated the place with roses yet Khushi got blamed for it. No matter what he does, he can relax because his family members will always be on his side. Khushi is the outsider here...you saw how she jumped with fear...because she's the one who was at the receiving end of their glares, not Arnav. Poor girl can't even enjoy one moment of happiness with her husband, she is made to feel uncomfortable and ashamed of herself. Disgusting how low this show has sunk.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 20 July 2012 at 10:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Hot.Pink.HeelsOmNaMaSteOmrima

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

updated on page 10!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Both the sisters need to leave RM as soon as possible...and my only hope is buaji...cze Garima is going to lecture them about the social obligation and responsibilities of womern to keep the marriage on track and the in-laws happy and send them back..only the SHERNI buaji can go and show Manorama her real aukad and give Akash babuwa a piece of her mind...Arnav ji is already scared of her...

Felt sorry for Payal as well...she is trying so hard to keep her marriage work...what a mother-in-law and husband to have..at least Arnav said "mami.." when Manorama was ranting about Khushi and Payel  but Akash...blight me..speak about "mama s boy" ..cant believe he has once claimed to love her and keep her happy

This is the reason every woman needs to work before they get married...Khushi has her dabba service ..common girl you need to leave that RM as soon as possible...

It seems only Nani ji is the sane person there

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 20 July 2012 at 11:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velanginiOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wala66

a very much needed post and so bang on right you are.that's the only thing that floated before my head " payal and Khushi stop being a punching bag of RM members and GET THE HELL OUT" for your own good and self pride..and self respect..i mean how much more can you  humiliate your won self?... Khushi should leave now and now ..not aday more and take her sister alongside her...if not what is the point of her knwoing abt problem s between spinelesskash and Payal?...todays epi despite the start which was great ..did not solve any issue .it was to em a filler...with KHUSHI forgotten and insignificant once Manipulative Jali came back alongside hypocritical Raizadas .Khushi shud leave..then Arnav can be as miserable as his Di..then if Jali is lucky she will see light at end of tunnel and stop dreaming about wanting a snake inside her stomach and realize her Chotte needs his Khushi AMND THEN RE-marriage must happen

yeah. there must be some light left in this tunnel. just unable to see it now

OmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Khushi should cut her losses and run off with NK ..I don't understand Why are CV'S so hell bent on ruining Khushi's character...and then they expect us to understand them that they work on a daily basis 24* 7 to produce a 20 min episode.
 Really?? GH?? You want our sympathy?? Do you?? 
This is what you give us...total crap ...then how in the world is IPK different from other crappy SP shows?
This week when TRP'S will fall with big fat thump then we all know whom to blame .
It used to be such a delight to watch IPKKND before...What went wrong?

Edited by kookie2020 - 20 July 2012 at 11:00am

OmNaMaSteOm

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
looks like they r following SP bahu..no matter what she will be in pain whole life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AparameghaOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top