India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 12)

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
OMG rima. Love your posts. Seriously why the f*** are CVs showing everything abt that Poojali while Khushi has been treated like shit by everyone. GOD I Cant stand Mami for a sec now. Censored. She is just tooo much and today only 5 -10 mins of episode was worth watching. the rest was Dead. Seriously CVs What the F*** is this???? i hated that today Sanaya was shown only for 10 mins at the beginning while Anjali was given the whole screen space. No offense but everyone has started hating this woman for crying out loud and on top of that Daljeet tries to justify her role???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmrima

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

I think that is what she is currently doing .. Packing ..She noticed the tension between the siblings and with mami's taunts .. she knows that nothing is going to get sorted ..!! She knows how much he loves his sister and she doesn't want to be the cause of their rift .. !! :( ..

Im WAITING AND HOPING to see a crazzy dewaana arnav that will do so much for hurting her ..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smanrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by pacsun

Yes ! Kushi needs to retain her dignity and leave with her head held high. That wud surely bring about a more meaningful redemption track for most members at RM. I am tired of seeing all these Arshi passion and agression in every nook and cranny througout RM !! Its begining to loose its effect ! (Thank you CV's for brining Arshi scenes to THIS !! Angry )

Kushi needs to leave. Let the rest hash it out. Specially if there is a possibiity of Shyam's return. I can't bear to see the same old crap being repeated with Shyam harassing her and the rest pretending oblivion !
oh god. don't remend me of that. shyam may be worse now with his venegance of being exposed by Khushi. it is high time she goes. arshi passion does not work fully because of all the crap hanging in the air

pacsunOmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post...ll be back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

OMG rima. Love your posts. Seriously why the f*** are CVs showing everything abt that Poojali while Khushi has been treated like shit by everyone. GOD I Cant stand Mami for a sec now. Censored. She is just tooo much and today only 5 -10 mins of episode was worth watching. the rest was Dead. Seriously CVs What the F*** is this???? i hated that today Sanaya was shown only for 10 mins at the beginning while Anjali was given the whole screen space. No offense but everyone has started hating this woman for crying out loud and on top of that Daljeet tries to justify her role???
you know, i thought they will show daljeet's role in a stronger way so i was fine with the screen time. i was even fine if she comes between arhi. but i never expected she would grudge her brother's happiness. never thought she would be so selfish. also it is kind of pathetic to watch a person fussed about so much while another is tossed like a pece of crap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunSwaNia_2Chaituvmusicfan5smanOmNaMaSteOm

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I think that is what she is currently doing .. Packing ..She noticed the tension between the siblings and with mami's taunts .. she knows that nothing is going to get sorted ..!! She knows how much he loves his sister and she doesn't want to be the cause of their rift .. !! :( ..

Im WAITING AND HOPING to see a crazzy dewaana arnav that will do so much for hurting her ..!!
i really really hope you are right. can't take any more of this. i hope she is packing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

And this time, they shouldn't be back so easily. This time if Khushi leaves, not only should Arnav woo her back (well, at least he has been trying, even if there isn't any redemption), EVERYONE, Anjali and Mami top of the list, must bring her back.
And oh God, Payal should just go marry someone else, for Heaven's sake. This Akash dude has some serious issues.

PS. I guess they would soon cancel the Remarriage track too, like all of the others. I ain't expecting it now.
correct. this is one dumb set of CVs and one dumb set f PH who do not know what their audience want or misunderstand what they want

-Aimz-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top