Khushi Get Out Now... - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agreed! She needs to leave like now! They all treat her so bad including her own sister..U have gone through thick and thin 4 the damn family and looks what u get in return? Insults, and a lot of ppl not wanting to talk to you! U gotta leave so they will notice a change...
Originally posted by Maverick29

My wife has been proven right I guess!!!  All day yesterday, she kept saying "I dont want to think that this is the beginning of fun stuff.  I think I will end up saying to the writers of the show "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice ..".

So from what I am reading she was absolutely right!!!  So there seems to be a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on here!  One day they raise hopes of bringing things to normal and then dash them with Anjali Jha BS.

I hope Daljeet will regret the day she renegotiated her contract -- I think she will end up being the most hated person on TV.

I dont know if I even want to watch the epi now!  Why do these guys think torture is entertainment???  Iss TORTURE to kya naam doon?
maverick wives are always right😊next time listen to her😊and yes they have been crying wolf with us too often
over reacting over reacting over reacting, the track is perfectly fine...
Originally posted by sita1150

khushi chali gayi to ASR ka kya hoga😉 😉  ,,no offence pls ,i m so  😭,
khushi feeling guilty of being with her husband  she gets scared of anji & family ...loved the way ASr says relax ,,bt need  more action frm Asr's side
tat was his only saving grace, the fact that he did not feel guilty
Originally posted by chillygirl

U know initially I understood why anjali got upset over seeing arnav and khushi but later when she blamed arnav's marriage and indirectly khushi to be the reason behind her anger, she lost me again. Her mere presence on screen now sickens me.

Anyways, I agree with each and every point of yours when it comes to Mami, akash or payal but I somehow don't agree with arnav's potion this time. I actually pity that guy. Though he has done a lot of wrong with khushi and a long redemption is greatly overdue from his side but his current situation where he has become a yo-yo between his wife and his sister, really makes me feel for him.
Originally posted by chillygirl

U know initially I understood why anjali got upset over seeing arnav and khushi but later when she blamed arnav's marriage and indirectly khushi to be the reason behind her anger, she lost me again. Her mere presence on screen now sickens me.

Anyways, I agree with each and every point of yours when it comes to Mami, akash or payal but I somehow don't agree with arnav's potion this time. I actually pity that guy. Though he has done a lot of wrong with khushi and a long redemption is greatly overdue from his side but his current situation where he has become a yo-yo between his wife and his sister, really makes me feel for him.
sorry i don't pity the guy at all. when he wants to haul up khushi or scream at her he has all the words. but when he has to defend her to the family or his sister he loses it? if he can't speak for his wife, he has no right wanting to be her husband
Originally posted by Poonam786

Both these poor girls should cut their losses and run from this madhouse as fast as their legs can carry them! This is getting ridiculous!

Liked the show of defiance from Payal today. But like her, hum thak gaye, seeing all this abuse of these two girls..

And what happened to the concerned mami who tried to ease Khushi's troubles during the kidnapping track?

These inexplicable inconsistencies are starting to piss me off... And I'm usually optimistic to a fault!
we have all been too optimistic and that is our fault.

no one is consistent in this show. ASR screams at her one day and next day he is romantc.

the spirited khushi is now a doormat.

just sick of it all
Originally posted by Chimpsy

Enter NK... 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! 😡

NK (to Khushi): Your husband married you by force, now wants to romance you... without saying sorry for all that he put you through! Khushiji, you deserve better...

NK (to Payal): Your husband romanced and married you... Now treats you like shit! And worse still, turned into freaking mummy's boy! Payalji, you know you cannot go on living this way!

NK: Khushiji, Payalji... Let's go. I'm driving you back to your home...

Khushiji: Thank you NKji, frankly I can't wait...

Payalji: Thank you NKji, you're definitely right!

Arnav: Khushi, wait! I promise to say sorry, and repent for everything the next time you're fast asleep!!!!

Akash: Payal, I promise to lock the doors so you get to finish your sentence before my mum barges in and plays the role of my wife!

Arnav & Akash (together): DON'T GO...

Khushi & Payal (together): TOO LATE!

Anjali & Mamiji: Go! And never come back... Now we can have them (brother/son) to ourselves... They don't need wives! Especially YOU!

Naniji: Manorama, shut up! Anjali, go to your room, take your medicine and rest!

NK (to brothers): I'm going with them to keep my sanity! You brothers are useless!

👍🏼awesome chimpsy. you reinforce my belef that IF has far better writers that the show has.

you aways write such witty and awesome stuff. this dialogue had me rofling🤣he will say sorry happy birthday everything when she sleeps😊