Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: wala66

a very much needed post and so bang on right you are.that's the only thing that floated before my head " payal and Khushi stop being a punching bag of RM members and GET THE HELL OUT" for your own good and self pride..and self respect..i mean how much more can you  humiliate your won self?... Khushi should leave now and now ..not aday more and take her sister alongside her...if not what is the point of her knwoing abt problem s between spinelesskash and Payal?...todays epi despite the start which was great ..did not solve any issue .it was to em a filler...with KHUSHI forgotten and insignificant once Manipulative Jali came back alongside hypocritical Raizadas .Khushi shud leave..then Arnav can be as miserable as his Di..then if Jali is lucky she will see light at end of tunnel and stop dreaming about wanting a snake inside her stomach and realize her Chotte needs his Khushi AMND THEN RE-marriage must happen

yeah. there must be some light left in this tunnel. just unable to see it now
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi should cut her losses and run off with NK ..I don't understand Why are CV'S so hell bent on ruining Khushi's character...and then they expect us to understand them that they work on a daily basis 24* 7 to produce a 20 min episode.
 Really?? GH?? You want our sympathy?? Do you?? 
This is what you give us...total crap ...then how in the world is IPK different from other crappy SP shows?
This week when TRP'S will fall with big fat thump then we all know whom to blame .
It used to be such a delight to watch IPKKND before...What went wrong?
Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
looks like they r following SP bahu..no matter what she will be in pain whole life
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Agree completely with the bold!

The interruption drama was indeed embarrassing to watch...is this really what they want, drama where viewers are left cringing?

About Arnav...see, he can tell her to relax because his family members treat him like God. He's the one who decorated the place with roses yet Khushi got blamed for it. No matter what he does, he can relax because his family members will always be on his side. Khushi is the outsider here...you saw how she jumped with fear...because she's the one who was at the receiving end of their glares, not Arnav. Poor girl can't even enjoy one moment of happiness with her husband, she is made to feel uncomfortable and ashamed of herself. Disgusting how low this show has sunk.

completely agree. they made their romance look like some cheap teenage romp in a haystack. how sick
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

you know, i thought they will show daljeet's role in a stronger way so i was fine with the screen time. i was even fine if she comes between arhi. but i never expected she would grudge her brother's happiness. never thought she would be so selfish. also it is kind of pathetic to watch a person fussed about so much while another is tossed like a pece of crap

Egg-actly my point since yesterday i sympathized with her but today her last dialogue was tooo much11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur1209

I agree she's endured enough. But I think she should stay with her husband for the right reason that he loves her and she loves him despite his flaws.
The Raizada clan should be banished somewhere doesn't Arnav have another home in Lucknow or some place?

arnav is also at fault for not proving her innocence. only if he does he can be more deserving of her. he is also no less the cause of her pain
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rima, totally both the sisters should just walk out of RM...the Raizada khandaan deserves snobbish Bahus like themselves , a pack of snobbish double standard brats...😡...

They don't deserve Khushi and Payal and before these girls walk out all I really want is for them to give their piece of mind to everyone at RM...
Aditi_ARHIrule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Even I want everyone to c her importance...high time!!
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: craziefan

this is the right time for her to leave RM, so that di can feel loved by her brother...

if you love ur wife, your love for ur sis decreases? what type of logic is this??? i still am not able to understand why she is upset...is it because of arnav- khushi equation, or khushi-shyam equation...what is troubling her????
they could not reach satsang, how does anjali expect arnav to reach 
there????

all bang on points. her problem is with both equations. both her men wanting the same woman
jennad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think both Khushi and Arnav shud leave RM, live separately and in peace.