rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Treated like a criminal for no fault of hers,
Accused by a big mouth mami who has already seen her good side,
Scolded by a sister for whom she gave up her life,
Ignored by a Jijaji for whose happiness she went through so much,
Misunderstood by a sister-in-law for whom she endured sexual harassment,
Blow hot and blow cold treatment by a husband who is still unable to speak up for her innocence...

Today my focus of attention is Khushi and only Khushi...

Khushi get out of RM now!

Where there is no respect there is nothing else. Romance and comedy loses its impact

PS: If CVs go on delaying this and continue to dilute this with comedy, we are never going to watch this show in peace. I know I never can because romance or happiness is fleeting when there is so much negativity around.

And people say we viewers and post makers are negative? Where is any positivity in the show?

One ray of hope that this dragging of Khushi misunderstanding will end in the near future.

Who cares about the distant future when the near one is so bleak
Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i reallly realllyy want khushi to leave the house..i mean this girl has done sooo much for the whole family and this is what she gets...iam so mad at poojali and mami and aaksh..😡
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I feel like shahrukh in om shanti om- bhaago!Bhaaago😆

On a serious note- I think Payal should run for it too!
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you Rima... This is the limit...She should just leave the house. Bhaad mein jaaye contract, bhaad mein Jaaye Di and her Raizada mad house
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want to HUG Khushi... when she was trying to make those petals disappear... ðŸ¥º
Poor thing. She CAN'T think about herself even for a second and that Anjali wants everyone's attention all the frikkin time. 
Payal and Khushi, please RM chhod do, please. 
Let Arnav, Akash and Anjali have their previous lives back. 
Edited by vellainsaan - 11 years ago
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree totally!

she should leave, then mighty asr have to tell the truth to EVEYONE @ RM and then woo her...
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
khushi has gone through much more turmoil
but still she is treated like a doormat
why o why,is a hubby hugging a wife such a crime
man i am going bonkers 
will we ever get justice for khushi
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

I feel like shahrukh in om shanti om- bhaago!Bhaaago😆

On a serious note- I think Payal should run for it too!

yeah both gupta sisters should
thechaigirl thumbnail
Yes Rima m with u...khushi get out now...No matter what you do this family will never see it.

After making audience wait for freaking 300 episodes they throw 2 seconds of nice arhi scenes... they officially fool us by calling a show "iss pyar ko kya naam doon" when the plot is "Didi ki Saut". The degradation of a women in which does not have a "Period" in front of it...
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
---------------------
Thank You for this post. I have been screaming this on top of my lungs I dunno since when. Khushi needs to leave RM but these Cvs are hell bent on showing Anjali's drama & ignore Khushi like a minor character. NO one in the family respects her. Da f**k!?!?! 
After all she has done and knowing the truth, this mighty ASR can't speak for her and stand up for her!
Poojali is forever dumb! no comments on her!
Manorama needs a tight slap. Now Cvs needa decide if they want me to come or they want Khushi to do it!
Akash: Hes spineless, dumb, idiot, stupid and all the things u can name. I want Payal to kick him where it hurts the most!
Is there anyone left? All i want now is Khushi out of RM ASAP before I do something wrong!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago