Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's tough life: (Page 6)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

[QUOTE=tash10]Hey ArchuHug Good post hun! And I agree with whatever you have said!!! Anjali, Akaash and Mami are disappointing me big time!!!D'oh 
 
Just loved the beginning of the episode!! What a hug!!!Day Dreaming 


TashuHug..there is nothing to discuss abt today's episode
i m really fed up with this trackCry.DKS way of emerging new trackCry
beginning..alone i loved itSmile
AwwSmile.sarun r wowHeart..what a hug ?Day Dreaming
payal's frustration was very sadCry
RM family dumbo family..nobody is ready to understand each other situation..useless family..they stoop up only for anji aloneAngry
 
Yeah really, usually am always of the positive types but the Anjali track is beyond understanding!!! I mean I understand what she's going through but today was the limit, in the sense she got more footage than Arhi!!!Ermm Sigh!!! We can only wait and see how things evolve!!!
 
Am glad there was atleast some Arhi chemistry, else I would not have digested the epi!
LOL Raizada family is sach mein a dumbo familyROFL And as you said, I also felt sad for Payal but at least she tried and stood up!
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalovely

nice post..2day also unexpected episode...but a nice 1st half...waiting for upcoming epi dono hw many twists and turns r gonna come...hope for sure creepwa will be back and definitely kushi will leave RM and also payal too will do so...rest in cv's hand...

Thanks a lot priya Hugdear
@blue..Cry
 poor script todayConfused
arshi's hug alone makes me satisfied..Smile
anjali's attitude makes me crazyAngry
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Joined: 09 September 2011
Posts: 22041

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Originally posted by pinky89

Originally posted by archanakamaraj

[QUOTE=pinky89]Hey Archu Hug
Great post !!!! Loved the episode well balanced !!! Felt very bad for Arnav his Di went this side khushi went this side leaving him all alone...He is trying to make both of them happy ... Anjali is getting on my nerve Angry Cant he happy with his wife wats her prob if he fell in love with his wife like she isnt love shyam ... Akash back to moms son he is not listening way payal is saying ... 
 
Thanks a lot dear Hugpinks
pinks.. i m totally fed up with this poojali dramaAngry
loved payal raising effect..becoz poor akash can't even answer one questionAngry
he n his mom..just i want guptas sisters to leave RM mansionCry
only arshi beautiful hug alone makes me satisfied..i really upset for arnav.its difficult for arnav to handle bothCry@BLUE @ completely agree.Smile
Seriously Archu this is height enough of Anjali drama ... Wat she goin through is difficult for anyone but that doesnt mean her bro shd always think abt her not fall for his wife ...


pinks..i don't want this track.. im Cry anjali what she needs ? i can't understand..well.she is acting or she is overprotected by allConfused Rm family i can't get them alsoConfused
right..he can't b free with her wife..he had own life na..just ridiculous way of script..just a very big embrassed moment for arshiCry
I really cant understand Rm ppls and their mood swings ... Who called Anjali in land line Is snake coming back ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by archanakamaraj

[QUOTE=tash10]Hey ArchuHug Good post hun! And I agree with whatever you have said!!! Anjali, Akaash and Mami are disappointing me big time!!!D'oh 
 
Just loved the beginning of the episode!! What a hug!!!Day Dreaming 


TashuHug..there is nothing to discuss abt today's episode
i m really fed up with this trackCry.DKS way of emerging new trackCry
beginning..alone i loved itSmile
AwwSmile.sarun r wowHeart..what a hug ?Day Dreaming
payal's frustration was very sadCry
RM family dumbo family..nobody is ready to understand each other situation..useless family..they stoop up only for anji aloneAngry
 
Yeah really, usually am always of the positive types but the Anjali track is beyond understanding!!! I mean I understand what she's going through but today was the limit, in the sense she got more footage than Arhi!!!Ermm Sigh!!! We can only wait and see how things evolve!!!
 
Am glad there was atleast some Arhi chemistry, else I would not have digested the epi!
LOL Raizada family is sach mein a dumbo familyROFL And as you said, I also felt sad for Payal but at least she tried and stood up!

tashu..completely agree..but it is nice to watch anjali..totally quesitoning arnav in that way..so she completey understand his intentions but then again..y she is behaving that doesn't know anything like that.LOL agree..honey..payal atlast she opened her mouth..to manorama..she is also a bahoo right..whole family keeong anji on top.y ???? i m fed up with her..true sister ll b very happy ..he had his own feelings rights..he is also a human being na..hewants to happy with his wife..well anji was also with that poor creep  anybody disturbs herLOL
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 1744

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I do not understand Anjali...she says he is changed..she knows he is in love so what? Is love not suppose to change you? Does he still want Arnav to be the uncaring person who looked at people with indifference?
Poor Arnav...run away with khushi...and do take Payal along with you...for the sake of your sanity!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Originally posted by pinky89

[QUOTE=archanakamaraj][QUOTE=pinky89]Hey Archu Hug
Great post !!!! Loved the episode well balanced !!! Felt very bad for Arnav his Di went this side khushi went this side leaving him all alone...He is trying to make both of them happy ... Anjali is getting on my nerve Angry Cant he happy with his wife wats her prob if he fell in love with his wife like she isnt love shyam ... Akash back to moms son he is not listening way payal is saying ... 
 
Thanks a lot dear Hugpinks
pinks.. i m totally fed up with this poojali dramaAngry
loved payal raising effect..becoz poor akash can't even answer one questionAngry
he n his mom..just i want guptas sisters to leave RM mansionCry
only arshi beautiful hug alone makes me satisfied..i really upset for arnav.its difficult for arnav to handle bothCry@BLUE @ completely agree.Smile
Seriously Archu this is height enough of Anjali drama ... Wat she goin through is difficult for anyone but that doesnt mean her bro shd always think abt her not fall for his wife ...


pinks..i don't want this track.. im Cry anjali what she needs ? i can't understand..well.she is acting or she is overprotected by allConfused Rm family i can't get them alsoConfused
right..he can't b free with her wife..he had own life na..just ridiculous way of script..just a very big embrassed moment for arshiCry
I really cant understand Rm ppls and their mood swings ... Who called Anjali in land line Is snake coming back ...

even i had a doubt..i m confused..may b snake ll b back..oh..no..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky89

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Joined: 09 September 2011
Posts: 22041

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Originally posted by pinky89

Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Originally posted by pinky89

[QUOTE=archanakamaraj][QUOTE=pinky89]Hey Archu Hug
Great post !!!! Loved the episode well balanced !!! Felt very bad for Arnav his Di went this side khushi went this side leaving him all alone...He is trying to make both of them happy ... Anjali is getting on my nerve Angry Cant he happy with his wife wats her prob if he fell in love with his wife like she isnt love shyam ... Akash back to moms son he is not listening way payal is saying ... 
 
Thanks a lot dear Hugpinks
pinks.. i m totally fed up with this poojali dramaAngry
loved payal raising effect..becoz poor akash can't even answer one questionAngry
he n his mom..just i want guptas sisters to leave RM mansionCry
only arshi beautiful hug alone makes me satisfied..i really upset for arnav.its difficult for arnav to handle bothCry@BLUE @ completely agree.Smile
Seriously Archu this is height enough of Anjali drama ... Wat she goin through is difficult for anyone but that doesnt mean her bro shd always think abt her not fall for his wife ...


pinks..i don't want this track.. im Cry anjali what she needs ? i can't understand..well.she is acting or she is overprotected by allConfused Rm family i can't get them alsoConfused
right..he can't b free with her wife..he had own life na..just ridiculous way of script..just a very big embrassed moment for arshiCry
I really cant understand Rm ppls and their mood swings ... Who called Anjali in land line Is snake coming back ...

even i had a doubt..i m confused..may b snake ll b back..oh..no..Ouch
I dont want him now  first Arhi ve to complete  their kiss ,,,,
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by archanakamaraj

[QUOTE=tash10]Hey ArchuHug Good post hun! And I agree with whatever you have said!!! Anjali, Akaash and Mami are disappointing me big time!!!D'oh 
 
Just loved the beginning of the episode!! What a hug!!!Day Dreaming 


TashuHug..there is nothing to discuss abt today's episode
i m really fed up with this trackCry.DKS way of emerging new trackCry
beginning..alone i loved itSmile
AwwSmile.sarun r wowHeart..what a hug ?Day Dreaming
payal's frustration was very sadCry
RM family dumbo family..nobody is ready to understand each other situation..useless family..they stoop up only for anji aloneAngry
 
Yeah really, usually am always of the positive types but the Anjali track is beyond understanding!!! I mean I understand what she's going through but today was the limit, in the sense she got more footage than Arhi!!!Ermm Sigh!!! We can only wait and see how things evolve!!!
 
Am glad there was atleast some Arhi chemistry, else I would not have digested the epi!
LOL Raizada family is sach mein a dumbo familyROFL And as you said, I also felt sad for Payal but at least she tried and stood up!

tashu..completely agree..but it is nice to watch anjali..totally quesitoning arnav in that way..so she completey understand his intentions but then again..y she is behaving that doesn't know anything like that.LOL agree..honey..payal atlast she opened her mouth..to manorama..she is also a bahoo right..whole family keeong anji on top.y ???? i m fed up with her..true sister ll b very happy ..he had his own feelings rights..he is also a human being na..hewants to happy with his wife..well anji was also with that poor creep  anybody disturbs herLOL
 
 
Anjali is being true to her role - that of always disturbing Arnav and Khushi!!!D'oh How I wish we get to see the sweet Anjali always smiling and caring like before!!! I can only term Anjali as being blind...she can't see the real truth or she is actually putting a veil on her eyes! And as it is, I think Shyam is coming back soon...so let's see for how long she plays the blind game!
 
Sometimes, I feel that Arnav also had to disturb Anjali-Shyam, then only she would have known the feeling!!!LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who noticed arnavs blue shirt today?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 56   Views: 13683

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 56 13683 22 May 2012 at 11:52pm by Aditi_ARHIrule
guess arnavs proposal to khushi

Author: honestyfirst   Replies: 8   Views: 5225

honestyfirst 8 5225 10 February 2012 at 7:05am by -Koeli_Appy-
Khushi-Arnavs emotional fightback-Article

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 18   Views: 9324

Armu4eva 18 9324 08 December 2011 at 5:42am by .Saraa.
OS :arnavs possesivness

2 3 4

Author: gansteress   Replies: 25   Views: 11017

gansteress 25 11017 23 November 2011 at 5:56am by capriya
Why isnt REAL life like REEL life?

2 3 4

Author: Meeph   Replies: 29   Views: 4826

Meeph 29 4826 13 July 2011 at 8:59am by differs

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index