Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

I really cant understand Rm ppls and their mood swings ... Who called Anjali in land line Is snake coming back ...

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not understand Anjali...she says he is changed..she knows he is in love so what? Is love not suppose to change you? Does he still want Arnav to be the uncaring person who looked at people with indifference?
Poor Arnav...run away with khushi...and do take Payal along with you...for the sake of your sanity!

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

Anjali is being true to her role - that of always disturbing Arnav and Khushi!!! How I wish we get to see the sweet Anjali always smiling and caring like before!!! I can only term Anjali as being blind...she can't see the real truth or she is actually putting a veil on her eyes! And as it is, I think Shyam is coming back soon...so let's see for how long she plays the blind game!

Sometimes, I feel that Arnav also had to disturb Anjali-Shyam, then only she would have known the feeling!!!๐Ÿ˜†

--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Archu epi was ok
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post!
Archu, Gul is not writing the story any more. It is Gautam Hegde who is writing, who is so determined to get DKS track. I wish Gul could come to the rescue. GH is so adamant to bring DKS track that he doesn't care we watch it or not. May be he already came to know that IPK has become our life and no matter what, we gonna watch it.
I just loved Arshi moment today. Finally Khushi surrendered to her LG.Wow what a beautifut moment it was! I wish if there was a hungry wild kiss after that.๐Ÿ˜‰ But gosh why don't they do the luvy-duvy stuff inside their room! And now they are sharing the bed too.
I was feeling terrible for Arnav today. How unfortunate he is to get such a selfish jealous sister. But any way he has Khushi, the love of his life who can even sacrifice her life for him
Akash is such a jerk! Payal should leave him now. But I'm happy, she rebels this time. He took her for granted.
The most important part was in today's episode is Anjali got a blank phone call. I'm pretty sure it's Shyam. She will definitely gonna get him back in RM. I'm so scared what Shyam and Shyamli's evil eye will do to innocent Khushi!
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘awesome post dear
loved reading it...
but i wanna say something more...cant write again man...fed up now actually...so just copy & pasting my comment over here...pls dont mind...๐Ÿ˜Š

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?๐Ÿ˜ก
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?๐Ÿ˜ก

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, ๐Ÿ˜ณshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, ๐Ÿ˜ณshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone ๐Ÿ˜ณ, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji ๐Ÿ˜ณ& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
is tat the same Anjali..???????๐Ÿ˜•
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????๐Ÿ˜ก

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...๐Ÿคข
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????๐Ÿคข
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???๐Ÿ˜ก
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.๐Ÿ˜กomg..he was far better i think!!!!.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
cocoatree thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Nice post Archu epi was ok

rose..i m ๐Ÿ˜ญ becoz of today's anji attitude๐Ÿ˜•
i m totally disappointed with whole raizadas act
oh..no..what khushi ll do ? i m waiting for monday..
loved arshi passionate hugโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ mindblowing part ๐Ÿ‘
when arnav pulled once again n hugger her tightly๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

cocoatree thumbnail
[QUOTE=sohara]Lovely post!
Archu, Gul is not writing the story any more. It is Gautam Hegde who is writing, who is so determined to get DKS track. I wish Gul could come to the rescue. GH is so adamant to bring DKS track that he doesn't care we watch it or not. May be he already came to know that IPK has become our life and no matter what, we gonna watch it.
I just loved Arshi moment today. Finally Khushi surrendered to her LG.Wow what a beautifut moment it was! I wish if there was a hungry wild kiss after that.๐Ÿ˜‰ But gosh why don't they do the luvy-duvy stuff inside their room! And now they are sharing the bed too.
I was feeling terrible for Arnav today. How unfortunate he is to get such a selfish jealous sister. But any way he has Khushi, the love of his life who can even sacrifice her life for him
Akash is such a jerk! Payal should leave him now. But I'm happy, she rebels this time. He took her for granted.
The most important part was in today's episode is Anjali got a blank phone call. I'm pretty sure it's Shyam. She will definitely gonna get him back in RM. I'm so scared what Shyam and Shyamli's evil eye will do to innocent Khushi!

Wow..awesome views by u sohara๐Ÿ‘
but the actual soulconcept is given by gul na๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah..i know now it was handled by GH๐Ÿ˜Š
its nice to watch showing arnav n anji as beautiful siblings ever๐Ÿ˜•
sudden change of our show into DKS makes me๐Ÿ˜ญ
its very hard to see anji MU arnavshe have to realize khushi n payal ..they also got married n they tow wer also a bahoo of raizada right..but i hoping for cv's to leada story in a right way..๐Ÿ˜Š