cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
well balanced episode..😊 😊

First of all. thanks to cv's for giving a very good episode. But gul..is story is moving in DKS way..i m crying..😭 oh..god..story is revolving around four characters ..we can agree..but its a star crossed love story but now gul moves to DKS way..i m totally confused😕 otherwise u should change a title na..oh..plz  i m fed up this serious issue So..she decied to bring up DKS way after giving 300 episodes😕

Regarding today's episode..its a expected one..becoz i know abt cv's very well..They will give sudden surprise like yesterday😳 But i don't want to let my show down😊 Lets b positive..i think soon gul u should change ur title or tag line😕

Coming to today's episode:😊

😊 It starts with yesterday..khushi panicking n screaming she feels that someone is following here..She keeps plantpots in her hands n shouting..Altast she got afraid of all these things n started to move down..Then she comes down .Well..khushi u can't regonise ur laad governor😆
Its ur LG..He knows very well that she hates dark but he want to surprise her n want her to accept him as her hubby😉 He is arnav so he was very played n won against his cute wife😉 Oh..wow..what a scene ? 😍 Atleast cv's gives us a tight hug.loved it😊 Khushi just runs n hugs❤️ Arnav knows she ll hugs her😉 Wow.what a tight hug ?😍 just loved it ..this time hug s full of  emotions..😭 At any cause . khushi needs arnav..same too arnav😊

❤️ Loved when khushi fears a  lot ..his sssh...loved it😉 he consoled her n her fear..Again arnav makes to fall in his arms😉 khushi u can't get or come over him ..😉 when she heard that she steps back..n there a full of roses with decorations its for cute kkgsr😊 Then she saw it..again she comes to know that it was his trick😉 again fight starts ..Loved it when khushi pulled n boxed him like a cute girl so chirpy..😉 But arnav just pulled her towards n hugged him😍 Loved it..😊 Beautiful hug yeah..its time arnav try to close to her n try to kiss her😳❤️ But everything in vain😒

Raizada family :😳

Very disappointed with today..whole family watching them..can't imagine such a worst situation..its very 😳 just hate that scene..sorry to say this..First time..i hate that scene😳cv's plz try to understand n give proper writing😔 regarding this i m really disappointed😒 Whole family is watching like a enemy..mamiji ..plz stop..Arman n khushi very sad to see like that..Its a very unique family..everybody need anjali to b happy Then what abt payal n khushi..they r married n they r bahus na..i got doubt today😆 just they r treating like animal😒.mamiji 's hurting words for guptas sister's😡 Loved naniji today..I think she is the only person that is perfect..but others no way

Anjali..😕

Anjali. a big question whether arnav is ur bro ???😕 Y can't u understand him😕 MUplays a key role in IPKKND..when this ll MU word ll erase??😕 Arnav have to realize his own sister's intention..she is behaving like a baby.till now she didn't give him a chance to speak or listen his words.Totally she needs him for everything to bring back his hubby..I m really got upset with recent track😕 

Loved payal :😊

Payal answers to akash wer great..i  applaud her a ot today.even payal n khushi wer suffering a lot..only anjali is a married women.? Is anjali alone for raizada family..Then what abt payal n khushi ? come on payal..i loved ur frustration n anger..Akash just  open ur heart n listen what she is saying ? always bad things to b heard n what abt good things ? y mamiji is interrupting ? They had no rights to speak themselves..come on payal..very good questionS..Better whole family can along with anji n cry😆😆

Last part :😕😒

Anjali can understand his bro's situation ..She is very clever in those lines.She told to arnav that he got changed. he falls in love..after marriage that he got changed a..time has changes him a lot..But poor anjali..dammit y u  r not changing? Yeah..tpday i came to know that u r a selfish sister for ur brother..Just she is pretending to b a mother to his bro..So..she knows him very well.
But y can't understand ur brother's condition..He always to sacrifice for u..but what abt his life?He is not lying..only anjali is lying herself😕

Well..friends😊..loved today's episode.👏.sarun 👏r perfect n brilliant 👏..IPKKND rocks😊 today i disapponied with anjali's act n whole raizada family's act😕😳

share ur views..my dear friends:😊  well..i need our ASR back 😊 

i need guptas sisters to leave RM mansion..worst family i never seen😡

Edited by archanakamaraj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail
hey archana,

i am also not liking the DKS way😡...as usual head over heals mad for arhi's romance😳 but the DKS is going over my head😡...anyways, as u said well balanced episode!😳
Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail
hey archu.🤗.i came today frm colg..so fast..was excited fr e[isode...first some time..my heart beat was fast..i was blushing..yes ASR WON THE BET..AND ALSO HE WON KKGSR..😳...the hug..omg.magical..intense..and way ROMANTIC.the way she was fighting with him like an true wifey behaviour...loved it..missed NK today..after again interupting the KISS.wat the.shyam jijai will be back soon at least come and control ur pagal biwi...please jiji creepwa...aftewr khushi departed i didnt watch.DRAMA...aakashji..hello hi bye bye ke true adarshwadi beta...
.payal loved her at least she raised her voice today...but khushi leave RM please...

jha.shyamu jha..creepwa...will be back soon...jiju missed his nagin music... :P
😆

Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post...
agree wid u...
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good post dear archana...
I can't say so about today's episode...
As a Sanaya & Khushi fan...ipkknd is becoming like typicalSP serial...😡didi time & tantrum didn't make ipkknd so famous...
Arshi scenes madt it famous right?
Such crap...creative freedom...selfish anji...she isn't happy so ASR can't make love to his wife?
So upset right now...poor Sanaya...😭what more she needs to do for  becoming main female lead???
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved ur post archu.👏..i totally agree with u.😊..arnav have tough life...i think we all knew something will happen for sure.😕..but i loved first 10 mins😳...it was heavenly..😳.ASR finally cracked the deal...and khushi too didnt stopped him when he tried to kiss her😉..so does that means she accepts him husband now.😳..naa not so easy 😆...and i hate mamiji and akash😡...total gone case...😡
and whats wrong with this poojali.😡..she is baby..since arnav has wife so she will demand snakewaa in exchange.😡..and till then she will behave like this 😡...i am soo not liking it🤢

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved arhi scens ...it was damn passionate and romantivc loved the way khushi hugged asr back...❤️  ❤️
no comment for rest of the scenes 😡
she is torturing asr...
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice post👍🏼

loved arshi scenes😳😳.irritated with anjali scenes,someone bring shyam back😭

Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
loved it i haent wait it yet thorugh
lazyleaves thumbnail