Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's tough life:

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
well balanced episode..Smile Smile

First of all. thanks to cv's for giving a very good episode. But gul..is story is moving in DKS way..i m crying..Cry oh..god..story is revolving around four characters ..we can agree..but its a star crossed love story but now gul moves to DKS way..i m totally confusedConfused otherwise u should change a title na..oh..plz  i m fed up this serious issueOuch So..she decied to bring up DKS way after giving 300 episodesConfused

Regarding today's episode..its a expected one..becoz i know abt cv's very well..They will give sudden surprise like yesterdayEmbarrassed But i don't want to let my show downSmile Lets b positive..i think soon gul u should change ur title or tag lineConfused

Coming to today's episode:Smile

Smile It starts with yesterday..khushi panicking n screaming she feels that someone is following here..She keeps plantpots in her hands n shouting..Altast she got afraid of all these things n started to move down..Then she comes down .Well..khushi u can't regonise ur laad governorLOL
Its ur LG..He knows very well that she hates dark but he want to surprise her n want her to accept him as her hubbyWink He is arnav so he was very played n won against his cute wifeWink Oh..wow..what a scene ? Day Dreaming Atleast cv's gives us a tight hug.loved itSmile Khushi just runs n hugsHeart Arnav knows she ll hugs herWink Wow.what a tight hug ?Day Dreaming just loved it ..this time hug s full of  emotions..Cry At any cause . khushi needs arnav..same too arnavSmile

Heart Loved when khushi fears a  lot ..his sssh...loved itWink he consoled her n her fear..Again arnav makes to fall in his armsWink khushi u can't get or come over him ..Wink when she heard that she steps back..n there a full of roses with decorations its for cute kkgsrSmile Then she saw it..again she comes to know that it was his trickWink again fight starts ..Loved it when khushi pulled n boxed him like a cute girl so chirpy..Wink But arnav just pulled her towards n hugged himDay Dreaming Loved it..Smile Beautiful hug yeah..its time arnav try to close to her n try to kiss herEmbarrassedHeart But everything in vainDisapprove

Raizada family :Stern Smile

Very disappointed with today..whole family watching them..can't imagine such a worst situation..its very Embarrassed just hate that scene..sorry to say this..First time..i hate that sceneStern Smilecv's plz try to understand n give proper writingUnhappy regarding this i m really disappointedDisapprove Whole family is watching like a enemy..mamiji ..plz stop..Arman n khushi very sad to see like that..Its a very unique family..everybody need anjali to b happyOuch Then what abt payal n khushi..they r married n they r bahus na..i got doubt todayLOL just they r treating like animalDisapprove.mamiji 's hurting words for guptas sister'sAngry Loved naniji today..I think she is the only person that is perfect..but others no wayOuch

Anjali..ConfusedOuch

Anjali. a big question whether arnav is ur bro ???Confused Y can't u understand himConfused MUplays a key role in IPKKND..when this ll MU word ll erase??Confused Arnav have to realize his own sister's intention..she is behaving like a baby.till now she didn't give him a chance to speak or listen his words.Totally she needs him for everything to bring back his hubby..I m really got upset with recent trackConfused 

Loved payal :Smile

Payal answers to akash wer great..i  applaud her a ot today.even payal n khushi wer suffering a lot..only anjali is a married women.? Is anjali alone for raizada family..Then what abt payal n khushi ? come on payal..i loved ur frustration n anger..Akash just  open ur heart n listen what she is saying ? always bad things to b heard n what abt good things ? y mamiji is interrupting ? They had no rights to speak themselves..come on payal..very good questionS..Better whole family can along with anji n cryLOLLOL

Last part :ConfusedDisapprove

Anjali can understand his bro's situation ..She is very clever in those lines.She told to arnav that he got changed. he falls in love..after marriage that he got changed a..time has changes him a lot..But poor anjali..dammit y u  r not changing?Ouch Yeah..tpday i came to know that u r a selfish sister for ur brother..Just she is pretending to b a mother to his bro..So..she knows him very well.
But y can't understand ur brother's condition..He always to sacrifice for u..but what abt his life?He is not lying..only anjali is lying herselfConfused

Well..friendsSmile..loved today's episode.Clap.sarun Clapr perfect n brilliant Clap..IPKKND rocksSmile today i disapponied with anjali's act n whole raizada family's actConfusedStern Smile

share ur views..my dear friends:Smile  well..i need our ASR back Smile 

Photo

Photo

i need guptas sisters to leave RM mansion..worst family i never seenAngry

Edited by archanakamaraj - 20 July 2012 at 10:01am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28manu.chotuipkknd159suganya91irene95naiduJordinShazArshiradiationslankaheidikitty789azizeh123LaraHeermskdscKMH-NASHAmitrabhuyanpinki_sanyalAmazingAmyapoorvaarnavsimran04peepliAR_EternalLove_Dazzling_shagun_sarun--BSI-FaNaTic--..Suhana..ARJRANSIDVARSKsilvia1999ragvir.fanOmNaMaSteOmmorning_dewsARS24GodhuliLogonJohny.S.RajpieryrosesoharaHifahchotte097Fazila~

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hey archana,

i am also not liking the DKS wayAngry...as usual head over heals mad for arhi's romanceEmbarrassed but the DKS is going over my headAngry...anyways, as u said well balanced episode!Embarrassed

Edited by shagun_sarun - 20 July 2012 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidisimran04angelic_leena_3cocoatree

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hey archu.Hug.i came today frm colg..so fast..was excited fr e[isode...first some time..my heart beat was fast..i was blushing..yes ASR WON THE BET..AND ALSO HE WON KKGSR..Embarrassed...the hug..omg.magical..intense..and way ROMANTIC.the way she was fighting with him like an true wifey behaviour...loved it..missed NK today..after again interupting the KISS.wat the.shyam jijai will be back soon at least come and control ur pagal biwi...please jiji creepwa...aftewr khushi departed i didnt watch.DRAMA...aakashji..hello hi bye bye ke true adarshwadi beta...
.payal loved her at least she raised her voice today...but khushi leave RM please...

jha.shyamu jha..creepwa...will be back soon...jiju missed his nagin music... :P
LOL

Edited by sarun_deewani - 20 July 2012 at 10:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manu.chotuheidiazizeh123angelic_leena_3cocoatree

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
nice post...
agree wid u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Good post dear archana...
I can't say so about today's episode...
As a Sanaya & Khushi fan...ipkknd is becoming like typicalSP serial...Angrydidi time & tantrum didn't make ipkknd so famous...
Arshi scenes madt it famous right?
Such crap...creative freedom...selfish anji...she isn't happy so ASR can't make love to his wife?
So upset right now...poor Sanaya...Crywhat more she needs to do for  becoming main female lead???

cocoatree

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
loved ur post archu.Clap..i totally agree with u.Smile..arnav have tough life...i think we all knew something will happen for sure.Confused..but i loved first 10 minsEmbarrassed...it was heavenly..Embarrassed.ASR finally cracked the deal...and khushi too didnt stopped him when he tried to kiss herWink..so does that means she accepts him husband now.Embarrassed..naa not so easy LOL...and i hate mamiji and akashAngry...total gone case...Angry
and whats wrong with this poojali.Angry..she is baby..since arnav has wife so she will demand snakewaa in exchange.Angry..and till then she will behave like this Angry...i am soo not liking itDead

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 20 July 2012 at 10:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiazizeh123pinki_sanyalcocoatree

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
loved arhi scens ...it was damn passionate and romantivc loved the way khushi hugged asr back...Heart  Heart
no comment for rest of the scenes Angry
she is torturing asr...

cocoatree

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

nice postThumbs Up

loved arshi scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.irritated with anjali scenes,someone bring shyam backCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonaparicocoatree

Go to top