Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -tanya96-

Maybe that is what we call a 'Multiple Personality Disorder'

How can the cv's possibly forget that it was anjali who was trying to untangle the mess between them?
It was her who wanted him to get married, wanted him to have a life patner.
It was her, who along with nani, once upon a time was um, conspiring on how to make chotte admit his love for khushiji! :/

Humph.dont remind me man I loved that track!BooHoo
Originally posted by: Cyberpsychooo

i have a Q

ye rishta kya kehlata hai?????

Ek hazaron me meri behna haiπŸ˜†
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
aww risha...that is the cutest thing to say to a brother...i think ill memorize it so that i can tell my brother someday...πŸ˜†...but i can already imagine his reaction:

Me: emotionall speaks everything listed in the post
Bro: listens to it all with a weird expression on his face which says *what in the hell is wring with this girl?*
Me: waiting for his reaction
Bro: what crap???just tell me what do you want??
Me: hides the flabbergasted expression and ticks the most wanted thing on my wish list and tells him
Bro: no ways!!!
Me: i knew it!!!you always do that?? you are so useless...i hate you!!!
Bro: the feeling is mutual...

but yeah...back to the point...im so confused right now!!! on one side i feel like going there and giving anjali hot chocolate and a hug because i think about how daljeet justified her character...but on the other hand i feel like going out there and lashing out at her for not being able to see how happy her brother is finally after 10 years...when she herself would keep on wishing for a woman who wouid keep her chhotte happy for the rest of her life...now she only tears up at the sight of seeing the aforementioned woman and her smiling brother...

soo many perspectives that i feel muddled up...which anjali to look at--- the always smiling(i love her smile...she actually looks like a doll!!) sweet selfless sister or the now always crying heartbroken sister??
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

Ek hazaron me meri behna haiπŸ˜†

karte hain ek dusre se pyaar hum! 😳
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Edella17

Awww Risha...That's such a cute message to your brother...Don't ever take pointers from Anjali on how to have a good relationship with your brother...She is bipolar and changes her mind all the time...One minute she wants him to get married and fall in love and when he finally has all of that..She tells him he shouldn't have gotten married...Does she have a split personality disorder which I am not aware of ?? 

She is GHAJINI my dear😑
senorita2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww .. you are such a sweetheart ! :)

I have 2 elder brothers ;)

Totally agree with u on the Anjali part :(
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

I understand Di I totally do,she lost her husband.She is pregnant but the ONLY person she can fall back on?The whole family is doting on her and she has seen how his brother grovels for forgiveness and never can dream of hurting her.I just don't know why but even Khushi is all alon ,literally because no one cares for HER in the family.Everyone is blaming her and the only person who can give her love is Arnav.Doesnt she deserve a bit of pampering too? :)
And a sister and wife are two different relationships.How can we feel insecure about it?I understand she has had arnav all for herself for quite a while but did he ever say anything to Shyam?She managed quite well with her husband and brother didn't she?

I totally agree, I am all up for Khushi, I want her to get her due respect, love and pampering, and her head to always be held high, in fact one part of me wants her to walk out, even if its a sacrifice for the family, only so that all those questioning and accusing her realize that girls worth. 
Coming to Anjali, being a girl myself I can totally imagine the kind of aloofness you feel once your husband leaves you, cheats you, and comes out to be such an ass hole :\ No matter how many people are around you, that hurt cant leave you. And Anjali is already really very weak, which is because of the past both the siblings have been through. The past that made Arnav hard to the world, made Anjali weak, and this situation just worsened her condition. But the only one whose seen all of it and been with her through it all is Arnav, even before the rest of the family. The fear of losing one person makes her vulnerable, fearing she'd lose her brother too. In normal situations all this wouldn't bother her, and it did not before when Shyam was there because she knew none would leave her, but since Shyam did, which is something she hasn't believed yet, she can't help feel scared to lose Arnav too.

We know a sister and wife cannot be compared, because we are a third person here, not the one going through it 

Having said all that I stand up for Khushi's rights and respect more than anything else, and I want her to get it, soot sameth how we say it in Hindi :P but Anjali's situation cannot be ignored in this either 
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cyberpsychooo

karte hain ek dusre se pyaar hum! 😳

dont mind if i butt in...
Babuji to Khushi: Na aana iss desh laado
Payal-Mami-Nani: Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi
Akash to Payal: Kya hua tera waada?

Credit: devilways πŸ˜†
Edited by DM1810 - 11 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thats sweet msg Risha..& I can so understand as I have younger 😳 stubborn,broπŸ˜†My chotey!😳
Originally posted by: DM1810

aww risha...that is the cutest thing to say to a brother...i think ill memorize it so that i can tell my brother someday...πŸ˜†...but i can already imagine his reaction:

Me: emotionall speaks everything listed in the post
Bro: listens to it all with a weird expression on his face which says *what in the hell is wring with this girl?*
Me: waiting for his reaction
Bro: what crap???just tell me what do you want??
Me: hides the flabbergasted expression and ticks the most wanted thing on my wish list and tells him
Bro: no ways!!!
Me: i knew it!!!you always do that?? you are so useless...i hate you!!!
Bro: the feeling is mutual...

but yeah...back to the point...im so confused right now!!! on one side i feel like going there and giving anjali hot chocolate and a hug because i think about how daljeet justified her character...but on the other hand i feel like going out there and lashing out at her for not being able to see how happy her brother is finally after 10 years...when she herself would keep on wishing for a woman who wouid keep her chhotte happy for the rest of her life...now she only tears up at the sight of seeing the aforementioned woman and her smiling brother...

soo many perspectives that i feel muddled up...which anjali to look at--- the always smiling(i love her smile...she actually looks like a doll!!) sweet selfless sister or the now always crying heartbroken sister??

Lol Devanshi that is SO my brother too πŸ˜† And muddled? Yes I guess I am :S So many reactions make me think if I feel bad for her or irritated at her?! Before their scenes made Me tear up and now...