India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dear big bro,

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I will remember you every time when someone calls me because it was you who named me when I was born.

I will remember you every time when someone tells me what a bush of a hair I have,because you cut it up when I was sixStern Smile

I will remember you when I study trigonometry because it was you who used to learn sin cos and tan at the top of your lungs leading to me learning up the stuff even if I didn't want toGeek

I will remember you when you have kids and I am still going to tease you about bhabhiji if she ever appearsROFL

I will remember all our fights whenever I see two brother sisters fighting somewhere and also how mom still has to pull us apart!

I will remember you when I am full on gutter mind because*ahem* LOL

I will remember you this Rakhi when you are in another city,working your ass off at MBA.

I will remember you telling me random crazy stuff and us howling in the middle of the night.

I will remember you when someone says that seven years is too much of an age gap.

And I promise I will never irritate bhabhiji even though one day you will start paying attention on her.Because we taught each other how to love and hate-if you love her then it means I have trained you well ;) 

Here is to my brother.Yes the irritating guy forever.And no I do not mean to imply anything out of this except that I hate to love that *ahem* LOL I mean we love to hate each other.

I have tried to understand anjali but wasn't she the same sister who had once fought for her brother's and lavanya's relationship?He is in love?Isnt she the person who taught him how to love considering they lost their parents early?This was the anjali who naughtily plotted against her bro and Khushi knowing that they were in love.Sab much badal gaya hai-Like Delhi's weatherStern Smile kameeno! Ye baarish kab hogi?!

PS-I guess I got it wrong.Ye sab di ke liye hi kiya gaya haiBroken Heart

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 20 July 2012 at 9:43am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

reluctantfanipkknd159tomndjerryAura7punya25mz.brarheidizeefan 1NiVu-mjht1Josupracraziefan-Devanshi-peppygeekfardee4856ExprimerevellainsaanCyberpsychooo-Anks-DeePikuamisuvmistyrainsshena07smitartrina2010boyznaka-Garima-applesauce.pieryrosetvpal007Joseph_AxAaliya

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Awww Risha...That's such a cute message to your brother...Don't ever take pointers from Anjali on how to have a good relationship with your brother...She is bipolar and changes her mind all the time...One minute she wants him to get married and fall in love and when he finally has all of that..She tells him he shouldn't have gotten married...Does she have a split personality disorder which I am not aware of ?? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanlaniland4856LivingInPajamasAkanksha-Kookiemonster

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Awww Risha...That's such a cute message to your brother...Don't ever take pointers from Anjali on how to have a good relationship with your brother...She is bipolar and changes her mind all the time...One minute she wants him to get married and fall in love and when he finally has all of that..She tells him he shouldn't have gotten married...Does she have a split personality disorder which I am not aware of ?? 

I know too cute for him  right? He will die if he sees thisROFLmaybe I should tone it downWink

Lol and no I guess I shouldn't!Everyone in RM has split personality disorder man we just got it wrongLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I wanna share the link to GH twitter acct  and 4 lions twitter and FB page . Do you mind?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan4856LivingInPajamas

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Lekin ab di ki situation bhi toh badal gayi na Disapprove that time she was secure, she had a husband to fall back on, who she thought would be by her side for life. But now she's lost everything, and the only person whom she knows she can fall back on is her chote.. toh insecurity toh aayegi na, to lose that only person in her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4856LivingInPajamas

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by Edella17

I know too cute for him  right? He will die if he sees thisROFLmaybe I should tone it downWink

Lol and no I guess I shouldn't!Everyone in RM has split personality disorder man we just got it wrongLOL 

Hahahaha...My brother would die of laughter if ever I ever did something like this for him...

Guess you are right...RM should be a mental hospital not a home...Everyone there needs some sort of treatment LOL 

Edited by Edella17 - 20 July 2012 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laniland4856LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I wanna share the link to GH twitter acct  and 4 lions twitter and FB page . Do you mind?
No I don't mind but hope HE doesn't mind kyunki GH ko gussa bahut aata haiLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-4856vellainsaanmistyrainstrina2010Kookiemonster

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Lekin ab di ki situation bhi toh badal gayi na Disapprove that time she was secure, she had a husband to fall back on, who she thought would be by her side for life. But now she's lost everything, and the only person whom she knows she can fall back on is her chote.. toh insecurity toh aayegi na, to lose that only person in her life.

I understand Di I totally do,she lost her husband.She is pregnant but the ONLY person she can fall back on?The whole family is doting on her and she has seen how his brother grovels for forgiveness and never can dream of hurting her.I just don't know why but even Khushi is all alon ,literally because no one cares for HER in the family.Everyone is blaming her and the only person who can give her love is Arnav.Doesnt she deserve a bit of pampering too? :)
And a sister and wife are two different relationships.How can we feel insecure about it?I understand she has had arnav all for herself for quite a while but did he ever say anything to Shyam?She managed quite well with her husband and brother didn't she?

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 20 July 2012 at 9:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top