Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Why doesn't Gulabiya? (Page 3)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
But surely they know the word 'talaq.'

I understand that it's unthinkable for them, so it wouldn't even occur to Gulabiya. But I don't think they would be unaware of the concept.

Edited by likarsh - 24 July 2012 at 8:16pm

romancefan Goldie
romancefan
romancefan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I understand that it's unthinkable for them, so it wouldn't even occur to Gulabiya. But I don't think they would be unaware of the concept.

Hi Likarsh, thanks for your comments. What is 'talaq'? Is it a hindi word? Sorry i don't understand much HIndi. Can you explain please?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Hi Likarsh, thanks for your comments. What is 'talaq'? Is it a hindi word? Sorry i don't understand much HIndi. Can you explain please?
It is the urdu word for "divorce."

KhatamKahani

romancefan Goldie
romancefan
romancefan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

I think whether Gulabiya mentions the word divorce or not, she could have at least ask him to prove his love by leaving his wife, then she would get her answer.

I don't believe Vikram would abandon Reva so easily, and it is not because he is in love, but because he has decent ways, even though he is wrong in not speaking the truth. 
I would never want to be in Vikram's situation. LOL

Wonder why the writer has not thought of it. Is Gulabiya feeling sorry for Reva? That's why she didn't ask Vikram to leave her? Gulabo is a nice person, she has been a mistress before, so she knows how Saroj Thakurain felt.Confused And like you, i wouldn't want to be in Vik's shoes either.Smile

Hillylove

romancefan Goldie
romancefan
romancefan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Thanks Laila.Smile Looks to me Vik can't have a divorce since he's Hindu. Unless he goes through the court for a civil divorce. Hopefully he can talk to the priest and get an annulment on the basis of his wife's mental illness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveLaila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Laila2009

Thanks Laila.Smile Looks to me Vik can't have a divorce since he's Hindu. Unless he goes through the court for a civil divorce. Hopefully he can talk to the priest and get an annulment on the basis of his wife's mental illness.

I agree! I do not know why the writers have not addressed it...I guess we are the smarter viewers...

romancefan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index