Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Trishna ka paplu; MB rafuchakar (Page 12)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

shahi. agreed, he can't act and more we are irritated because of his so many interviewsAngry  in geet he was a good guy but for a short time only. for longer role they should have taken some good  looking actor

Before I was disliking only the character, but after his interview saying people are talking about him & DD's chemistry, I started disliking the actor too. I hate people like this using other names for publicity.

This topic of chemistry has been so much talked about. Even VD & DD has not talked about it, infact they don't even want to talk about it and was quite irritated with reporters because they were asking about chemistry all the time.

I think actors should try to get people's support through hard work. Hope his track ends soon, but I don't think this will happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by Shahisthi

shahi lubs muku so much that she becomes mr india to go n check out!!

I can tolerate him now. wants to see his face when MB falls on Rk's arms. But I think we have to tolerate first half hour a lot because of Ayi's nautanki and Muku's puppy eyes.

His dance with MB also has to tolerate na.

i was damm irritated while seeing him dance with dd. no good steps, no chemistry at all.  they were looking like kids are playing  some game  puke, but when she falls in the arms of rk... so elegantEmbarrassed

i thought they were doing ringa ringa rosesWink

Good one Meenu.LOLLOLLOL That's good isn't it. No close dance hopefully.

-Sexy-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

muku cannot be tolerated!!
piyush was much better but i hated him for coming between kashish n sujal!

Also he was not bad looking and smart too.

But here Mukund, inspite DD wearing a simple dress, he looks really so ordinary and I don't even know what to say.

I hope they got a better actor, at least then we could enjoy the scenes.

-Sexy-anji-mira

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged

muku cannot be tolerated!!
piyush was much better but i hated him for coming between kashish n sujal!

Also he was not bad looking and smart too.

But here Mukund, inspite DD wearing a simple dress, he looks really so ordinary and I don't even know what to say.

I hope they got a better actor, at least then we could enjoy the scenes.

i hope they had sum one better!!

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

shahi. agreed, he can't act and more we are irritated because of his so many interviewsAngry  in geet he was a good guy but for a short time only. for longer role they should have taken some good  looking actor

Before I was disliking only the character, but after his interview saying people are talking about him & DD's chemistry, I started disliking the actor too. I hate people like this using other names for publicity.

This topic of chemistry has been so much talked about. Even VD & DD has not talked about it, infact they don't even want to talk about it and was quite irritated with reporters because they were asking about chemistry all the time.

I think actors should try to get people's support through hard work. Hope his track ends soon, but I don't think this will happen.

he must have expected a lot of fan following but it turned out the opposite,, we dd fans hate him

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

he must have expected a lot of fan following but it turned out the opposite,, we dd fans hate him

He and other actors in the show  definitely will be noticed by doing this show and will be known to lot of people because of DVD fan following.

-Sexy-anji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@ Shahi ...glad to see u back ...finally ...@ Anjie ...hi @ Meenu ...I m shocked to see one tweet saying  ... I Love Madhu & Mukund Pari/Jodi...ShockedShocked...uff for the first time, I saw someone actually liking this couple !!!! god bless them ...@ Hatzzie ...sare dukane loot ke he ayege wapis LOL

Chalo will catch u all after the maha episode ...bye ,...

Edited by Manonids - 21 July 2012 at 7:55am

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hi Nidz - Missed you all. IN my absence saw lot of interesting discussions. But still my net is slow and giving me problems too.

So Ready for Maha episode?? Hope this week TRP gets high. But makers shouldn't even think it is because of Madhu/Mukund scenes. I'm sure people are watching mostly because of that one pic of RK/MB. Atleast I am watching cos of that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index