Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yaar, the episode was filler, But the whole highlight of the show was bittuji dialogues abt tirsh and RK sarcastic smile his expression was worth watching they has superb chemistryπŸ‘πŸΌ. 2day MB escapes frm RK cluches but will agin falls in his arms. waiting for ME im very excited,
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

i am getting a feeling that Bittu will not like MB at all ...after all, RK pe toh pehla haq Bittu ka hai na ...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dostana ...yeh meenu phir se gayab
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not in a mood to log in guys... didn't watched the episode..
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Yeah Bittu's exp was awesome he was like OMG help help muje bachao..RK tho shock main tha "ithni zaldhi mere bahoon main aagayi thu" πŸ˜†

na na ...RK was like ...yeh kahan ghum rahe hai πŸ˜†...and thud ...uske gale main latke jake πŸ˜†...waiting to see their reaction after this close encounter ...😳
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

muku sis was funny too!! did u guys see the way she was jumping after RK danced with her!!

Bandar ka bhai langoor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

muku sis was funny too!! did u guys see the way she was jumping after RK danced with her!!

ya ...she is RK fan too ...Poor muku ...RK ke chahne walon se ghira hua hai πŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Meenu shopping done??? Watz with that Rittu ..πŸ˜† sounds like girls name..becharon ka dostana part 2 karwa rahi hai

i have never spent so much money the way i made deep spend today but totally worth it,, i have been getting lectures from dad for making my bf spend,,
rittu is cute!!  rottu is for roma n bittu as i lub them also
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali64

not in a mood to log in guys... didn't watched the episode..

Anji Not in a mood to log in but still logged in πŸ˜† i am proud of you...πŸ˜†...well we are discussing about SBS ..episode was filler so not to worry
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yaar, the episode was filler, But the whole highlight of the show was bittuji dialogues abt tirsh and RK sarcastic smile his expression was worth watching they has superb chemistryπŸ‘πŸΌ. 2day MB escapes frm RK cluches but will agin falls in his arms. waiting for ME im very excited,

ya ...RK ke planning flop karke ...uske he gale main jake latke Mb πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Anji Not in a mood to log in but still logged in πŸ˜† i am proud of you...πŸ˜†...well we are discussing about SBS ..episode was filler so not to worry

Hatzzie tu...Anjie ka mzak uda rahe hai ...πŸ˜†