India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Trishna ka paplu; MB rafuchakar

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
LOLLOL,,...Bittu was today's hero ...the way he mocked Trishna in front of RK ...and uff RK  ne kya looks diye use ...LOL...Ram milaye jode ..RK-Bitu partners in crime ...

RK ke itne cameras ke neeche se nikal gaye MB ...LOL...chidiya phurrr

Dixit Family ke nauntake ...ufffAngry...fillers 

Precap was bang on ...Furious RK all set to pounce on Bittu, the great ...LOL...bechara bittu ...chief aap relax karo ...donno kitne bar bol chuka hai yeh line ...I guess they will try to kidnap MB somehow ...but MB ke paas ...pepper spray hoga ..LOL

Edited by Manonids - 20 July 2012 at 9:40am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uMyLuvDrashtimehta12TangytiaangeljyotiMadhubala11preetianand21rosie111ssg24annie.dollprema_ksTheMockingBird-Firebolt-AbhayangelBhataktiAtma.gurudrishti_sasi_Courageous_LeogennyMForeverForU--Rose---anoshka--BreakingDown-ISADORA-brokensoul-Maria-capriChocoSoulShru77t_areebkahkashansakinapluviophile.-Sexy-Little_Mermaid.RolzzmysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguar-LetItGo-anji-miraSandy-Nazdolly10

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yawn Yawn..

Emotional Drama...daft... feebleminded..half-baked..half-witted..Trishna can anyone get more harebrained ...

Roma Selfish narcissistic..out for number one for that position you deserve it darling keep it up...

RK -Ballu dyad pair..cunning duo..amazing expression VD...that mocking fun of Bittu G's fun was just superb...

Dixit Family eww...Too much drama..Makhi keep nodding some day your life will nod at you

Edited by ISADORA - 20 July 2012 at 10:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayangelShru77-Sexy-mysteriousmilliManonidz

mehta12 Newbie
mehta12
mehta12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Agree,me too love rk's look when bittu said about trishna and madhu..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Yawn Yawn..

Emotional Drama...daft... feebleminded..half-baked..half-witted..Trishna can anyone get more harebrained ...

Roma Selfish narcissistic..out for number one for that position you deserve it darling keep it up...

RK -Ballu dyad pair..cunning duo..amazing expression VD...that mocking fun of Bittu G's full was just superb...

Dixit Family eww...Too much drama..Makhi keep nodding some day your life will nod at you

It was more of a filler episode ...( I was expecting it ) ...as major drama is gonna unfold tomorrow...they just laid down the carpet for tomorrow's dhamaka ...I would have preferred if they would have shown more hurdles for MB while escaping and RK's predatory eyes following every single moment of her's ...kher ...Bittu stole the show for me ...I hope Kal MB ka pepper spray kaam a jaye ...wonder ek ladke nahe sambhal paaye RK-Bittu ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
RK's expression was mindblowing ... I loved it ... Am still laughing.

MB udd gayi RK ke pinjre se ... Ek baar fir haara RK apni Madhu ... Ba la ... ahan se ...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Maria-capriManonidz

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
dixit family ya..bt Mukund mother...ufff...Angry
i cannot understand one thing ,some actors are always do same kind of roles again and again in serials..if some one do negative,then he always a villain in all serials..
Ya when Bittu was talking about Trishna latka jhatka and MAdhu,then RK gave him awesome look..Smile

Edited by sundasnaz - 20 July 2012 at 10:57am

-brokensoul-Maria-caprimysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Nidzz i loved VD's expression..his and Bittu G's convo was superb..and Trishna's dance was funny i was laughing out loud...
Locking doore.seriously and you forgot to lock one..and chidya tho gayi...LOL

-Sexy-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Nidzz i loved VD's expression..his and Bittu G's convo was superb..and Trishna's dance was funny i was laughing out loud...
Locking doore.seriously and you forgot to lock one..and chidya tho gayi...LOL

Ya ...Trishna was damn funny yar ...pose pe pose ...except her and Roma, everybody knew that its all planned ...but  the duo was so engrossed in their dreams ...Bittu was hero today ...RK ke looks were like ...is- it- funny ..huh ...LOL

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index