Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Here is a tale of love, tragedy and faith.

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Think about it guys.. aren't we lucky to witness such deep-rooted characters play on our favourite show. They go through so much, yet they act just as one of us would.

She has been a die-hard romantic all her life, and when she learns of her husband cheating on her, lying to her all this while, she is kinda just derailed from life! She has absolutely NO idea what turn her life is taking, what with carrying the child of a man she once worshiped like anything. Today, she is not sure of any damn thing in this world, and blindly seeks solace in her family, in her most precious brother. Cuz at this point of her life, maybe more than ever ever ever, Anjali needs to build up that security, support and love. She needs to get rid of this insecurity and learn to keep her trust in people all over again.

She has been named Khushi for a reason, as she reminds herself time and again. To spread tinkles of laughter and joy in each one's, every one's heart. And so when she falls hard in love, its unusual, its exceptional, its unique. Because for the first time she sees someone else trying to bring a smile on her face. She feels that she is no longer alone in this world, she has a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold while sleeping and someone to hug tight when life shows its darkest colours. How can she see a family she cherishes so deeply, crumble in front of her eyes? Mustn't it hurt so much to blame yourself day and night for something so bad, she rigidly believes its all her fault?

He loves them both. One more than the other. He knows, just as we do, that they are both good precious souls and they both possess his heart. He likes to roll his eyes when she carries on with her umpteenth pooja, and he likes to surprise her with rose petals and stargazing at night. He loves them both!

Here is a tale of love, tragedy and faith. Lets sit back and devour each moment! Because at the end of the day, all of them are basically just like you and I. Basically good people! :)

Edited by KaranShilpa:) - 20 July 2012 at 10:59am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61Dreamcatcherdhivyun.complicated-tanya96-Anshi7MeeraHKCess-sunaenaarchie_79simran04sigridPrasanthipieryroseSrilathalollaadithyan

sunaena Goldie
sunaena
sunaena

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
So true! I love this show Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaena

So true! I love this show Heart 

:) Don't we all? 
shizi Senior Member
shizi
shizi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

superb post.. luv the titleThumbs Up

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizi

superb post.. luv the titleThumbs Up

thank you! spread the positivism! :)
Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Very sensible post and i guess much needed too Tongue
I am just loving Arnav-khushi-Anjali.The show has become so much interesting and meaningful.The relationships are complex and the plot is gripping.
Good job CVs.

Edited by rajeev_surbhi - 20 July 2012 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridKaranShilpa:)

mfcblue Senior Member
mfcblue
mfcblue

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I love your post but I just want to clarify- Anjali still sees Shyam as innocent- Thats why everyone is scared because her thinking his innocent and Khushi as evil will create alot of problems.
Until the point Anjali doesn't clarify what she feels for Khushi now or Shyam we the audience will be like this LOL
I do agree with you do lets just sit back and enjoy the show!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridKaranShilpa:)

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev_surbhi

Very sensible post and i guess much needed too Tongue
I am just loving Arnav-khushi-Anjali.The show has become so much interesting and meaningful.The relationships are complex and the plot is gripping.
Good job CVs.

Meaningful, yes. Because no one is directly at fault, you want to see how each one reacts to such situations. I am really looking forward to the next conversation between Arnav and Khushi, cuz that would convey alot.

sigrid

Go to top