Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ANJILI THE NEW LEAD OF THE SHOW ! (Page 2)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Barun didn't had screen space for a long period of time. Did Anyone jump up and said Shyam was the new lead? Maybe Sanaya is taking a break who knows.

I hate today episode wish they would have atleast give us NK.

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 20 July 2012 at 11:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MKB-

gkoolans Senior Member
gkoolans
gkoolans

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Originally posted by gkoolans

i dont think anyone has been sidelined...remember  this is a soap...there cannot be always one or two persons under the spot light...everyone gets to share the platform...
the best thing about long term successful soaps is that they keep shifting their focus...the story, the taglines, the ideologies are the same but the shifts happen frequently or the tracks need to be adjusted in order for the monotony to break. 
we need to see how Anjali is dealing with her issues...she is a woman as most of us our on this forum...and we need to see what a woman in her condition and circumstances goes through...
i wait for Anjali's tracks..it is interesting to see how ASR Tackles his sis or nani balances the equation as the matriarch. 

This is one shift in story that i absolutely detest ane quite frankly, I am at my breaking point!  I watch the show for its entertainment value (ahem ahem Khush/KhushiArnav) and not to get irriatated.  I don't watch for the "didi" in this show and quite frankly I have NO ISSUES using my remote. 

LOL use the remote by all means dear...but remember u me or anyone on this forum...we are not the only viewers...the IPK serves a range of ages and social hierarchy as well. they are catering to a vast number of school of thoughts and just by the direction of the tracks...the reactions of the characters we get to see/meet with such diverse mind sets...Smile
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mfcblue

Cry

How can they do this to SANAYA? Side line her...
No offence (CuZ i am a huge fan of Barun) but she was the only known actress in the show...
I didn't know Daljeet or Barun before IPK but I knew Sanaya from Miley Jab Hum Tum...
And for the CVs to use her to build the other character's names then side line her is Angry

I am not bashing because I looove this show... Just needed to get my feelings across
finally some one had to say this! I agree with u 100%. The REASON i started watching this show was because of SANAYA bc i used to watch MJHT and loved her since then!

SwaNia_2

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

i dont think anyone has been sidelined...remember  this is a soap...there cannot be always one or two persons under the spot light...everyone gets to share the platform...
the best thing about long term successful soaps is that they keep shifting their focus...the story, the taglines, the ideologies are the same but the shifts happen frequently or the tracks need to be adjusted in order for the monotony to break. 
we need to see how Anjali is dealing with her issues...she is a woman as most of us our on this forum...and we need to see what a woman in her condition and circumstances goes through...
i wait for Anjali's tracks..it is interesting to see how ASR Tackles his sis or nani balances the equation as the matriarch. 
what u say is right and makes sense but then once again they cant just not show Khushis pov either they constantly are showing what anajli is going through and not once how all this has affected Khushi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gkoolansSwaNia_2

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCry

So its true then ... angili is the main lead of the show and the cv's r cutting khushi's part for her ... bingo Confused
How can the cv's do this to  SANAYA ... the way they had sideline her role in the show whlile she was the only known actress in the show.[ except barun ofcourse] 
I didn't know Daljeet  before IPK but I knew Sanaya from Miley Jab Hum Tum...
And for the CVs to use her to build the other character's names then side line her is Angrypathetic ...Angili was successful in increasing her part in the show by saying that she is gona leave the show but i wonder why SANAYA is taking all this... My all sympathy goes to her the way she is being let down Cry   

SwaNia_2

gkoolans Senior Member
gkoolans
gkoolans

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

what u say is right and makes sense but then once again they cant just not show Khushis pov either they constantly are showing what anajli is going through and not once how all this has affected Khushi!
well we all know KKG's pov dont we..she has been talking to herself, doing weird actions and making decisions ...but Anjali has never been focussed...she is pregnant.. and high on hormones...remember Anjali is not 'normal'. Yes pregnancy should be taken as a normal thing and not as if the mother to be is ill...but we tend to forget how sensitive the woman carrying a child becomes...she goes through feelings of being invaded, distorted, displacement...all she knows...changes...and not gradually but drastically... 
she is not in control of her emotions...these fears and insecurities are not encouraged by our women community to be recognized as we are lulled into the false happiness of becoming mothers and therefore naturally sacrifice our depressions for the sake of the new life...and therefore by ignoring these reactions lots of women feel that they cannot bond with the child...that the child is the enemy and they hate their own baby...to an extent that some mothers have even tried to kills their offsprings... some have survived also only to regret it later...
all these things reinforce to us how fragile a mother to be in throughout the process and after wards...
i didnt know all these things...i saw Anjali's reactions and that made me start reading on the process of pregnancy..have been reading forums with pregnant women who are telling their stories and feelings... 
i also talked to my mother and grand mother and they even confessed to feeling this way but ofcourse they discouraged any such thoughts for me since 'becoming a mother is a gift of nature' sure it is...but screw the gift if the whole process makes u feel lonely, abandoned and insecure... Anjali NEEDS help...she needs support and she is getting it...but her husband has been proven to be this low life whom no one respects...that would really shatter her comfort zone...it is like a drone attack on anjali's happy go lucky life.
so yeah.for now we can sympathize with KKG but we need to learn and understand Anjali as she is representing 90% of the women of this world who experience the same chaotic feelings...ofcourse understand various and different circumstances.Smile
mistyeyes Groupbie
mistyeyes
mistyeyes

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.AHHH..i m just fed up of those anjali stupid scenes ..they make me cry ...i hate those scenes..i hate those scenes and i hate ANJALI.. i cant take it any more ..my favourite drama is becoming a stupid brother sister drama..i m heartbroken becoz cvs do not care for our emotions ...they dont care that we are hating hating and hating this crap..if they dont care about us the audience then we wont care for their trp ..CryCryi want arshi scenes we all want arshi scenes..arshi is the only reason i watch the drama and the cvs are just killing me with those anjali scenesBroken Heart

Go to top