ANJILI THE NEW LEAD OF THE SHOW !

saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was so disgust by the epi today ...angili's rona dona all the way ...so its true then ... angili is the main lead of the show and the cv's r cutting khushi's part for her ... bingo 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's annoying. For the first time, minus the first half, I felt like I was watching some Ekta Kapoor teleserial.
LIKE WE DON"T CARE FOR Anjali or her rona dhona.
CVs you all are awesomely talented, come up with some real stories and the show is going to start rolling on it's own.
I'm sick of the story.
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There goes our show, frankly I will give it a week max and if the situation doesnt improve I will move on and never again invest time in an SP show. Absolutely disgustingEdited by rukd - 11 years ago
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...welcome to another typical sp show...😡
mfcblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

How can they do this to SANAYA? Side line her...
No offence (CuZ i am a huge fan of Barun) but she was the only known actress in the show...
I didn't know Daljeet or Barun before IPK but I knew Sanaya from Miley Jab Hum Tum...
And for the CVs to use her to build the other character's names then side line her is 😡

I am not bashing because I looove this show... Just needed to get my feelings across
gkoolans thumbnail
i dont think anyone has been sidelined...remember  this is a soap...there cannot be always one or two persons under the spot light...everyone gets to share the platform...
the best thing about long term successful soaps is that they keep shifting their focus...the story, the taglines, the ideologies are the same but the shifts happen frequently or the tracks need to be adjusted in order for the monotony to break. 
we need to see how Anjali is dealing with her issues...she is a woman as most of us our on this forum...and we need to see what a woman in her condition and circumstances goes through...
i wait for Anjali's tracks..it is interesting to see how ASR Tackles his sis or nani balances the equation as the matriarch. 
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gkoolans

i dont think anyone has been sidelined...remember  this is a soap...there cannot be always one or two persons under the spot light...everyone gets to share the platform...

the best thing about long term successful soaps is that they keep shifting their focus...the story, the taglines, the ideologies are the same but the shifts happen frequently or the tracks need to be adjusted in order for the monotony to break. 
we need to see how Anjali is dealing with her issues...she is a woman as most of us our on this forum...and we need to see what a woman in her condition and circumstances goes through...
i wait for Anjali's tracks..it is interesting to see how ASR Tackles his sis or nani balances the equation as the matriarch. 

This is one shift in story that i absolutely detest ane quite frankly, I am at my breaking point!  I watch the show for its entertainment value (ahem ahem Khush/KhushiArnav) and not to get irriatated.  I don't watch for the "didi" in this show and quite frankly I have NO ISSUES using my remote. 
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please don't say that its disgusting to even think
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Barun didn't had screen space for a long period of time. Did Anyone jump up and said Shyam was the new lead? Maybe Sanaya is taking a break who knows.

I hate today episode wish they would have atleast give us NK.
Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
gkoolans thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

This is one shift in story that i absolutely detest ane quite frankly, I am at my breaking point!  I watch the show for its entertainment value (ahem ahem Khush/KhushiArnav) and not to get irriatated.  I don't watch for the "didi" in this show and quite frankly I have NO ISSUES using my remote. 

😆 use the remote by all means dear...but remember u me or anyone on this forum...we are not the only viewers...the IPK serves a range of ages and social hierarchy as well. they are catering to a vast number of school of thoughts and just by the direction of the tracks...the reactions of the characters we get to see/meet with such diverse mind sets...😊