Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Was That ??

-Shaaya- Senior Member
-Shaaya-
-Shaaya-

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 376

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Is This Thing happen in pegrnency?
When anjali was in car what happen to her actually??
Does in pregnency that happens I dont know i am wrong But as being an MBBS student i found that 
She acted like she had just done some  ''chemotherapy'' . 
ok we can say she had not taken the medicine and sitting in car for long happen like that .. But But pergnent women can stay a lot healthy without taking medicine ... Now i think anjali is also having other problem 's Arnav pehele dotor ko Head to Toe dekhao or apni behen ka elaz karaoo...But plzz just 2 min pura episode uske elaz mat nekal dena ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulaVultureTalonaira02priyankaa4856swetha_ch.ProperPatola

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 9196

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Even i thought the same though im an engg student.. For the love of god she s just pregnant, y the hell she was acting lyk tatShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aira02

-Shaaya- Senior Member
-Shaaya-
-Shaaya-

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 376

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Even i thought the same though im an engg student.. For the love of god she s just pregnant, y the hell she was acting lyk tatShocked

He He LOL 
No wander what had happen to her god knows oops sorry . CV's Knows 
dnyd Goldie
dnyd
dnyd

Joined: 08 June 2006
Posts: 1216

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Not sure it's weird. I'm currently in my 6th month second pregnancy. What meds are they always talking about??? Except for prenatals not sure why else is there to take. Unless its related to her leg issue. Oh and the stress part. My 1st pregnancy was very very stressful. There was lots going on for which I had to bear the brunt. But still never had to hold my head like u said a chemo patient did. Oh well maybe it's the effects of carrying a size zero baby.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rkingini4856Barundeewani19

kraj Newbie
kraj
kraj

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 45

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely58

Is This Thing happen in pegrnency?
When anjali was in car what happen to her actually??
Does in pregnency that happens I dont know i am wrong But as being an MBBS student i found that 
She acted like she had just done some  ''chemotherapy'' . 
ok we can say she had not taken the medicine and sitting in car for long happen like that .. But But pergnent women can stay a lot healthy without taking medicine ... Now i think anjali is also having other problem 's Arnav pehele dotor ko Head to Toe dekhao or apni behen ka elaz karaoo...But plzz just 2 min pura episode uske elaz mat nekal dena ...

They are showing pregnancy to be some sort of a disease in Anjali's case honestly. Or maybe she has motion sickness and felt nauseous in the car - mind you, even motion sickness does not work in a stationary car (stuck in traffic, remember!). And what tablets are these please? Apart from maybe Iron and Calcium supplements, I cannot think of any other stuff given to a routine pregnancy - and missing a dose is of no consequence whatsoever. Has she ever been shown to be a diabetic like her brother??? For some time there I actually thought they are going to show a spontaneous miscarriage for her the way she was "almost fainting" ...
-Shaaya- Senior Member
-Shaaya-
-Shaaya-

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 376

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnyd

Not sure it's weird. I'm currently in my 6th month second pregnancy. What meds are they always talking about??? Except for prenatals not sure why else is there to take. Unless its related to her leg issue. Oh and the stress part. My 1st pregnancy was very very stressful. There was lots going on for which I had to bear the brunt. But still never had to hold my head like u said a chemo patient did. Oh well maybe it's the effects of carrying a size zero baby.

I really dont know  what was that but as a student i found those things really .. What the type ... But hey congrats for having another baby Smile how is it going ? it feels so good to have a life inside u isnt it so so happy for u 6 months whooo Big smile
-Shaaya- Senior Member
-Shaaya-
-Shaaya-

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 376

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kraj

Originally posted by lovely58

Is This Thing happen in pegrnency?
When anjali was in car what happen to her actually??
Does in pregnency that happens I dont know i am wrong But as being an MBBS student i found that 
She acted like she had just done some  ''chemotherapy'' . 
ok we can say she had not taken the medicine and sitting in car for long happen like that .. But But pergnent women can stay a lot healthy without taking medicine ... Now i think anjali is also having other problem 's Arnav pehele dotor ko Head to Toe dekhao or apni behen ka elaz karaoo...But plzz just 2 min pura episode uske elaz mat nekal dena ...

They are showing pregnancy to be some sort of a disease in Anjali's case honestly. Or maybe she has motion sickness and felt nauseous in the car - mind you, even motion sickness does not work in a stationary car (stuck in traffic, remember!). And what tablets are these please? Apart from maybe Iron and Calcium supplements, I cannot think of any other stuff given to a routine pregnancy - and missing a dose is of no consequence whatsoever. Has she ever been shown to be a diabetic like her brother??? For some time there I actually thought they are going to show a spontaneous miscarriage for her the way she was "almost fainting" ...

Yeah i totally agree ! they are just folling us .. Isnt it her 4 - 5 months where is her BUM with in this period baby grows to 10oz, 9.8 inches. isnt it?.. i really dont know what is this  

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index