Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is there a Limit to Sacrificing ?? (Page 2)

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rayka

But did you notice that both Khushi and Payal and especially Payal said that she was getting tired of being blamed and also her sister.  That is the best part.  She finally feels and I am sure as the 6-month contract issue comes out, Payal will also leave with Khushi.  I actually want both the sisters to walk out.

As I mentioned in an earlier post made by someone that we were for some reason not able to sympathise too much with Anjali.  That is because she gets too much attention by everyone.  As viewers we have only seen Khushi suffering the most and then  Payal.  So, as viewers we will never really be able to sympathise with Anjali regardless of the situation she is in at least not to the extent that we would feel for both Khushi and Payal.

There has been a fair share of Anjali's suffering in this show for the past few weeks...But has Anjali ever had to sacrifice her happiness for anyone else's ...No right.She could stop being selfish now and be happy for her brother for finally gaining love but instead she tells him off ..So I cant sympathies with such a women who cant see her own blood - related brother happy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanaya

.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

OH MY GOD..i hate this lady like anythingAngry...i need to drink some cold water

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgdtp_11

OH MY GOD..i hate this lady like anythingAngry...i need to drink some cold water

I want to pour a bucket of ice water all over her so that she wakes up and see what is right and what is wrong Angry

LuvBarunSanaya

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Yaaa..Agreed to u...She was telling him that he is in love as he made any crime... Angry

LuvBarunSanaya

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvBarunSanaya

Anjali is getting on my last nerve.. seriously what's wrong with this woman?!! AngryShe was feeling all dizzy in the car and then in RM she was perfectly fine..Ermm i felt like throw something on the screen!! Angry

Not just today, even she was perfectly fine when she was talking to her Chotte and when she was about to sit in the car all her nausea started. Today is the limit. BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN EVER ON SCREENAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Anjali is getting on my last nerve.. seriously what's wrong with this woman?!! AngryShe was feeling all dizzy in the car and then in RM she was perfectly fine..Ermm i felt like throw something on the screen!! Angry

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">High Five Rach...My phone was saved from being badly abused by me today..I was just so angry..Never had that kind of rage for a fictionalcharacterbeforeAngry</font>

Hi five back LOL
haha our poor laptops and phones!! ROFL
I'm hating her from the starting of this didi ki saut trackDead you are great that you were giving her time because she was going through a trauma and was feeling sorry for her.. Smile i was trying to feel for her but i couldn't..
Ouch

Edella17

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Not just today, even she was perfectly fine when she was talking to her Chotte and when she was about to sit in the car all her nausea started. Today is the limit. BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN EVER ON SCREENAngry

Yeah i agree.. I only mentioned today's scene.. If i started that i wouldn't stop LOL

Edella17

Go to top