India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is there a Limit to Sacrificing ??

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Now both of them will sacrifice their happiness for Anjali...God..Dont they deserve some happiness in their live's as well or is only Anjali entitled to all the happiness because she is fragile...I mean there is a limit to sacrificing...Guess Arnav and Khushi are going to break all barriers...I said on Wednesday that I can sympathize with Anjali given her situation...But seriously now I am fed up with her...I mean how selfish can she get..Her Brother cant have love in his life... Isn't this what she always wanted ...This lady is confusing the hell out of me ...Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61notacrimetoloveOwnMyCitypriyankaaLuvBarunSanayachandana.sAkanksha-Bunny_Bearpieryrose

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Sigh... I agree I CAN'T TAKE HER ANYMORE. I am sorry Daljeet but Its getting irrittating

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Edella17Arshig8

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Anjali is getting on my last nerve.. seriously what's wrong with this woman?!! AngryShe was feeling all dizzy in the car and then in RM she was perfectly fine..Ermm i felt like throw something on the screen!! Angry

Edited by LuvBarunSanaya - 20 July 2012 at 9:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-Edella17Arshig8

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

Sigh... I agree I CAN'T TAKE HER ANYMORE. I am sorry Daljeet but Its getting irrittating

I have nothing against Dalijeet...But all my anger is directed at Anjali ...
Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

Anjali ko chote ko  patni ke saat dekh  ke aag lag gayi, hum ko dash ( dakka) lag gayi Cry
Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvBarunSanaya

Anjali is getting on my last nerve.. seriously what's wrong with this woman?!! AngryShe was feeling all dizzy in the car and then in RM she was perfectly fine..Ermm i felt like throw something on the screen!! Angry

High Five Rach...My phone was saved from being badly abused by me today..I was just so angry..Never had that kind of rage for a fictional character before Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanaya

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
All I can say - I NEVER imagined a character like Anjali - to get so SELFISH.  Sleepy

And she was having flashbacks of Arnav Khushi together when they entered RM. I mean seriously! Are they going to show a 'sister' jealous of her brother's wife? Sheesh!  Dead
A sister telling her brother that he has changed because he fell in love. And because he tried to find a little happiness in his dark world. She said it as if Arnav is at fault!
SISTERS ARE NOT LIKE THAT. Sorry, never. Thumbs Down

notacrimetoloveEdella17PSharada

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
But did you notice that both Khushi and Payal and especially Payal said that she was getting tired of being blamed and also her sister.  That is the best part.  She finally feels and I am sure as the 6-month contract issue comes out, Payal will also leave with Khushi.  I actually want both the sisters to walk out.

As I mentioned in an earlier post made by someone that we were for some reason not able to sympathise too much with Anjali.  That is because she gets too much attention by everyone.  As viewers we have only seen Khushi suffering the most and then  Payal.  So, as viewers we will never really be able to sympathise with Anjali regardless of the situation she is in at least not to the extent that we would feel for both Khushi and Payal.

notacrimetolovearhi_78Edella17

Go to top