India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Article on Ronit -Will he? Won't he?

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Are Ronit Roy and Anu Kapoor quitting popular shows?
Ritu Pandey

New Delhi, May 1: Rumours of two television biggies quitting their most successful shows dragged on the whole of last week. While Ronit Roy was reticent on whether or not he was giving up his popular role as Mr.Bajaj of Kasauti Zindagi Kay (Star Plus) for his newly acquired role in Zee TV's Sarrkkar, Anu Kapoor made it clear that he wasn't in the know of whether the producers of Antakshari were planning to give him a red card.

Roy's problems started soon after Zee slotted its long announced Sarrkkar for 8.30 p.m.—the same time as Kasauti. Balaji Telefilms the producers of the K serial went in a tizzy over the clash and immediately summoned Roy and asked him to leave one of the two soaps.

The rest of the industry was also left wondering how would Roy  manage three dailies. Interestingly, Roy has a pivotal role in all his three dailies (Kyunki, Kasauti and Sarrkkar), two of which are Balaji productions. When contacted, Roy refused to comment on the matter.

But by Saturday evening things appeared to be settling in favour of Balaji. The grapevine says Roy may opt out of the week-old Sarrkkar.

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I feel I am very selfish....Even though I LOVE ronit like crazy, I sort-of want him to leave kzk...

I hate to see Uncle Onu, Asu Zoo and the new breed of monkeys CryCryCry

I only like Rishu,prerna and kasak. Just for those 3, I have to tolerate so much torture. If he quits kzk, I won't have to watch it Big smile

Yeah I know it's kinda selfish thing to say Wink

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

ya i think you r right arti, but 4 ronit it's profitable to choose kasautii as in balaji he will be never out of work...but in sarrkkar it seems his role would end soon as it's about three widows and ronit's role would be like that in kkavyangali...but ekta should give him more rolr if he returns back leaving sarrkkar......

i hope she would..

hey today in sarrkkar ronit was simply rocking.....

thx for the report.

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
yh sarkaar was rokin 2 day..... ronit looked so cute.... his eyes were lookin so gud..... he cud hav killed somone
Naina_in Groupbie
Naina_in
Naina_in

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged

I agree with Arti.

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged
yup arti me too...n if he continues to be in kzk i would like to see more of him...
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:09am | IP Logged

i also means to say that

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I agree with u ronitr that ronit should stay in Balaji camp as it is the no. 1 television production company in the country.

But I just wish Ekta ends kzk and starts a new show. Kzk is getting UNBEARABLE and ronit comes in it for like 2 minutes.

How about a new show starring just Ronit and Shweta Tiwari?

No Uncle Onu, no Asu Zoo, no monkey gang- just the rocking pair Big smile

Go to top