Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will Arnav disclose the reason for marrriageupdat (Page 6)

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I reall hope the truth about the contract comes out soon! Mere patience ki WATT lag rahi hai LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I agree. He disclosed it to Nani and now she's on their side. ASR should realize the importance of clearing any residues of MU since there is no reason in protecting anyone anymore. Anjali heard it all. Now give her clear facts to back it up with...and hope her flickering brain gets it.  No reason to let Anjali continue to  have further misconceptions re Shyam and Kushi.

All this hiding and evading the truth is getting them deeper in to unnecessary complications and pain. Makes no sense for him to be anything less than open and clear about what happened. Kushi is suffering due to this. Forget all the flowers and romance to win her back. Clear the mess first !

Edited by pacsun - 20 July 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-Chaituv

Farro12 Groupbie
Farro12
Farro12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Yes its abt time they should find the truth ...by the way har anyone noticed the baby bed isnt there anymore in anjalis room the will papers were underneath it . Plz raizadas check it

Edited by Farro12 - 20 July 2012 at 2:06pm

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saavan_lover

I reall hope the truth about the contract comes out soon! Mere patience ki WATT lag rahi hai LOL LOL
Iss patience Ko Kya naam doo?? ROFL LOL , exactly, enough of these Baseless MU's!

Edited by Chaituv - 20 July 2012 at 2:49pm

saavan_lover

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
!
Originally posted by pacsun

I agree. He disclosed it to Nani and now she's on their side. ASR should realize the importance of clearing any residues of MU since there is no reason in protecting anyone anymore. Anjali heard it all. Now give her clear facts to back it up with...and hope her flickering brain gets it.  No reason to let Anjali continue to  have further misconceptions re Shyam and Kushi.

All this hiding and evading the truth is getting them deeper in to unnecessary complications and pain. Makes no sense for him to be anything less than open and clear about what happened. Kushi is suffering due to this. Forget all the flowers and romance to win her back. Clear the mess first !

Exactly! Forget abt the flowers and romance to win her backClap! Love this line!Though we r enjoying their scenes , but it's more imp to clear rather creating any further complications  . As the truth is out Infront of Anjali,it makes no sense if he keep quiet this time . Atleast he should disclose the truth of Shyam if not abt the contract ! Hope he ll do that atleast!
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farro12

Yes its abt time they should find the truth ...by the way har anyone noticed the baby bed isnt there anymore in anjalis room the will papers were underneath it . Plz raizadas check it

He should open his mouth n let her know the real face of shaym! Ya, the baby cradle was missing frm the day shayam was thrown out of RM...may be it returns with shayam too!LOL
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
He will say it but it will take some time.   This is not an FF... It's a show.   They need to build the tension.. The drama.   Arnav needs to feel well and truly suffocated by his love for his Di and for the love of his life... His Khushi.   He will need to feel like he cannot do anything right for either one of them.  Khushi loves him a lot, and she sees this kashmakash already, where as Arnav still feels he can manage his love for wife and his sister respectively.  Right now, no where in his sane mind is he thinking that his wife and his sister cannot live in one house... He knows that it will just take time.   What he does not yet realize and Khushi does is that it will get MUCH worse before it getter any better.   Give it time guys...

What I do believe is that Arbav should Defend Khushi in front of Mami's illogical and biased taunts.   He should also set Aakash straight about his resentment towards Khushi.   He needs to tell Aakash that he knew about Shayam a long time ago.

Aakash has reason to be angry with Payal for hiding the truth from him, as she broke the promisethat they made to each other, but he has no reason to resent Khushi in light of all of the events.   

The way he is resenting Khushi now, I would think he should resent his Bhai the great ASR for falling in love with such a woman...why is ther no take of that?

Edited by --Nargis-- - 20 July 2012 at 4:05pm

-Sunset-Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

He will say it but it will take some time.   This is not an FF... It's a show.   They need to build the tension.. The drama.   Arnav needs to feel well and truly suffocated by his love for his Di and for the love of his life... His Khushi.   He will need to feel like he cannot do anything right for either one of them.  Khushi loves him a lot, and she sees this kashmakash already, where as Arnav still feels he can manage his love for wife and his sister respectively.  Right now, no where in his sane mind is he thinking that his wife and his sister cannot live in one house... He knows that it will just take time.   What he does not yet realize and Khushi does is that it will get MUCH worse before it getter any better.   Give it time guys...

What I do believe is that Arbav should Defend Khushi in front of Mami's illogical and biased taunts.   He should also set Aakash straight about his resentment towards Khushi.   He needs to tell Aakash that he knew about Shayam a long time ago.

Aakash has reason to be angry with Payal for hiding the truth from him, as she broke the promisethat they made to each other, but he has no reason to resent Khushi in light of all of the events.   

The way he is resenting Khushi now, I would think he should resent his Bhai the great ASR for falling in love with such a woman...why is ther no take of that?

Ofcourse  it's a daily soap n they cannot show things in a day or week...but they can't miss the basic logic to keep it  going on!  It's high time as Anjali told that the things have been changed after the marriage , n he is in love...which is again pointing towards Kushi !he have to disclose  shaym's truth which he discussed with nani on that night,may be skipping the marriage part! Ya once the situation turns more  worst n when Shayam enters RM again pushing Kushi into further crap ,only then they ll show him disclosing the reason for their marriage! I 
  Today he did defendt but may be soon he ll , will he? Mami calls her phati Sadi in front of him ,but never saw him saying anything against mami ! I understand Akash's frustration towards Payal ,but to this extent, that he let his mom humiliate her in any way possible? He can't even dare to dream of accusing his Baha'i for anything! He can only Resent Kushi n Payal ! Nice post agree to most points!

Edited by Chaituv - 21 July 2012 at 12:56am

-Sunset---Nargis--

Go to top