Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

praachi248 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I totally agree with you.
But I think Arnav is being selfish. He loves Khushi and does'nt want her to be away from him. He knows the moment he discloses the truth behind their marriage, He and Khushi will be seperated.
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wonderfulsunset

You've never read an FF!!!

One way it's good... Start reading!! You'll get hooked!!! LOL ðŸ˜†

I really hope that Arnav and Khushi doesn't have any misunderstandings anymore! I hope when Arnav tries to patch up with Anjali, Khushi gives him ideas and supports him from the back... 

Lol ðŸ˜†, I ll start reading them frm now!
 I don't think Arnav n Kushi ll have any further MU's or else now frm ippknd to Didi ki saut it has to be renamed as iss MU Ko Kya naam doon? ðŸ˜† 
     I don't want Kushi to stay back n take all the crap ,now it's high time she leave that house! Enough she was pleading Arnav till a few days back n now she has to plz his sister too! Enough is enough ! She suffered a lot.
asr disclosing not happening in all this one thing will happen kushi balidhan(sacrifice)
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IF THE TRUTH OF ARHI MARRIAGE IS DISCLOSED SO SOON THEN HOW WILL THE SHOW  RUN.

Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: wonderfulsunset

I don't want Anjali wallowing in sorrow!! I mean she has the right to be sad...I wished to see her as an independent strong woman who is relieved to learn about her husband's false love but all hopes are now in gutter... Looks like she is the one who is gonna be the villain :D... 

And Akash!! I hate him... What he is doing to Payal is baseless...  

Finally today PAyal opened her mouth n Akash seems listening her too, then came mami, satayanash. When ll these Raizada bro's learn to close the doors.,or  can RM ppl learn some manners n knock the door before entering into anyone's room?🤢 Akash turning to be selfish too, when he is asking Payal to care for her sister , why is he not following? Don't he know what Kushi is? Only cv's can answer!
Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: praachi248

I totally agree with you.

But I think Arnav is being selfish. He loves Khushi and does'nt want her to be away from him. He knows the moment he discloses the truth behind their marriage, He and Khushi will be seperated.

Thank you for agreeing! Ya may this ll be their reason for dragging the MU this time ! But not disclosing the truth ll make the situation more worst na? 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree!
when poojali said dis i was like now may be he will speak about thier marriage,he'll tell the girl khushi who is hated by all is the soul reason of their happiness ,but again may be!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think that is what the CVs want us to see. May be on Monday Chote will disclose why he married Khushi to his Di.
DesiGirlsRockxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priyavishu18

Well for Anjali, Arnav leaves Khushi... 

Iss Confusion ko kya naam doon? 
Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyavishu18

Well for Anjali, Arnav leaves Khushi... 

Till yestarday I did not believe in that, but today it seems so!