India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will Arnav disclose the reason for marrriageupdat

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
As Anjali said, chote u  changed from the day of ur marriage, u don't need to answer me anymore . Now what ?? is He going to disclose Shyam's truth , and disclose the reason for their marriage?  
     It's high time  He should disclose the truth now n let everyone know how Kushi has suffered all the way for Anjali ,and how he crossed  all the limits n crashed  that gal's dreams to protect Anjali n her wedding, whom she is acussing right  now ! He took an hard decision on that night n married Kushi, n he took the decision alone by throwing Shyam out of the house without Anjali's permission.so he has to clear the things between the two women in his life to make them happy again! But  It doesn't seem to happen anytime soon after watching today's episode! Anjali tho Kushi Ko ghar se bahar Kar ke hi i chodegi ,not directly though! Seeing all this Kushi herself ll sacrifice n leave! D'oh.  Enough is enough! Kushi, gal plz pack ur things n come out of RM! 
Please refrain frm bashingLOL!
    What do u guys think? Will Asr disclose the truth? I Hope he does and we soon get rid of this Anjali's  MU! Enough of these baseless, endless MU's . first brother n now Sister! D'oh Can we  hope Asr  disclosing the truth n get old loving and caring Anjali any time back soon! 

Edited by Chaituv - 20 July 2012 at 5:36pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

vit001svassangeeta230811jasminsandrilaSaruns_Fanaskamanmona357Sham33rahtomndjerryAtyayiiiiisMamijiDasGHArchu61Dreamcatchersureesharima001!ishuprachi!-Reva-KamalikaGarshi1986chatterbugAyalamamgainnDesiGirlsRockxxsun2011saavan_loverPrasanna_dhanukushikumarinirbasitoArnavKhushijodiSwap-ArhiRitsritsangelic_leena_3archie_79Ishanviiamaypranay--Yashi--misscrazyfansusan7pieryroseSimi1711Veena..princessunara

_Jiya_ Goldie
_Jiya_
_Jiya_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i want him to tell everyone the complete truth of Shyam and his marriage wid Khushi so tht Raizadas nd Anjali can realise tht how much Arnav nd  khushi had suffered  for her nd becoz of her respectively inspite of khushi being innocent 

(those who r wondering why Arnav becoz he hurted the one whom he loved nd thereby hurted himself)

Edited by _Jiya_ - 20 July 2012 at 9:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28Farro12jasminsandrilaipkfrncrima001arshi1986sun2011nirbasitoArnavKhushijodipieryrose

smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

same thought came to my mind also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituvpieryrose

priyavishu18 Senior Member
priyavishu18
priyavishu18

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Well for Anjali, Arnav leaves Khushi... 

DesiGirlsRockxxChaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Jiya_

i want him to tell everyone the complete truth of Shyam and his marriage wid Khushi so tht Raizadas nd Anjali can realise tht how much Arnav nd  khushi had suffered  for her nd becoz of her respectively inspite of khushi being innocent 

(those who r wondering why Arnav becoz he hurted the one whom he loved nd thereby hurted himself)

Ya, exactly she should realise  how much they  both suffered for her, inspiite of Kushi being innocent! But I don't think we r lucky enough to see this happening so soon!Confused

Edited by Chaituv - 20 July 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28arshi1986sun2011smileyhug7679

Eduniya Groupbie
Eduniya
Eduniya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I hope he does, at the day of payday marriage he wanted to tell his di...as per his character-smart he should realise that his di is not going to understand any thing now...so the only way to do this is answer her questions ...I mean the whole truth of marriage and Shyam... If marriage track is confirmed then the family has to be involved this time and for that full truth from rnav is necessary...also anjalis character needs to be positive...we all have loved her for that ...I'm hopeful cvs will not ruin her character

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28arshi1986sun2011Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eduniya

I hope he does, at the day of payday marriage he wanted to tell his di...as per his character-smart he should realise that his di is not going to understand any thing now...so the only way to do this is answer her questions ...I mean the whole truth of marriage and Shyam... If marriage track is confirmed then the family has to be involved this time and for that full truth from rnav is necessary...also anjalis character needs to be positive...we all have loved her for that ...I'm hopeful cvs will not ruin her character

Well said! Ya we all loved Anjali's character so much, though she is in pain right now, what bt kushi's pain ? She has suffered lot more than Anjali! He should disclose the truth now, but  the question is  ll will they show it so soon without dragging  any further?? Hope they do enough of these baseless, endless , MU's!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986sun2011-Sunset-

Veena.. IF-Sizzlerz
Veena..
Veena..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yeah i want him to disclose the truth now

sun2011Chaituv

Go to top