Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th July 2012 (Page 8)

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Look at the wierdos from todays show:

• Varsha cooly came out of the water without getting drowned.
  • Neither Varsha nor little Soham needed any kind of first-aid after getting out of the water.
  • Varsha got to the train station from the lakeshore without moneyBig smile
  • And of course landed till Patna without money

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixRach.Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Tayaba , I saw the show little while ago ...Felt so bad for poor Soham .Today more than anything else one thing that comes across is how much in danger Soham is .This man he calls Baba, he is a very very bad criminal and the way he spoke of never breaking trust ...baap re ..He is the kind of a man who would never let Soham leave the life of crime .

Maybe I am being silly right now and hoping against hope but today Varsha did not look as crazy as she was 18 years ago on the day she ran away with Soham and it does looks very obvious how much she loves the boy and has no idea the danger that he is in .

I am hoping that once she will realize that Soham could lose his life if he keeps on living with this man or that Soham has committed a crime that now will finish his life ...then Varsha herself will come and tell her sister and brother in law to help their son ...specially after knowing how rich and influential Soham's real father is ...Maybe I am expecting too much ...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Jaishankar-Naresh-Tunasnahsushkita10FireLordPhoenix

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Tanya dear hope you are doing good and enjoying n cherishing Ramadan  with your hubby in the east..Enjoy dear...Wink and happy Ramadan to all our folks here..Tanya dear and all our folks May this Ramadan bring in all happiness n joy in all our dears life...
Looks like a grand come back entry for Varsha ,almost whole epi dedicated for Varsha n Soham..I will see n bear Varsha just to see our cutie pie Soham..Damn I miss the cutie pie so much..
And need to check Soham/Aniket dance..Well Ekta has made a good choice relating Soham to have triats of his father ,seems like Aniket comes in pacakge of  handsome looking + good dancer ,a trait that his father (old MAnav ,our Sush has Smile).
Damn that Varsha ,I hope Satish does make a come back and along with Arman really give some to this lady..First of all Soham should give his piece of mind after knowing the truth to this woman for ruining his life in making him a uneducated gangster.This woman should never be forgiven..Damn my blood boils to imagine that I am going to see Varsha again (Well glad I will see Priya again though..She is as beautiful as she was even after marriage I guess,so will bear seeing Varsha character for Priya I guess Wink)
As Rashi dear indicated looks like Manav will be kidnapped.I hope its Manav n not Purvi..Really Manav kidnap tracks needs to happen for this track to give some result eventually. Lets see where this track leads to.I am waiting to see Arman - Soham confrontation. 
Ideal scenario would be Manav getting kidnapped, Archu tries to rescue finds Manav n their she finds Varsha. Archu - Varsha confrontation followed by either Archu - Soham confrontation or Arman - Soham. I hope for once these dumb heads CV's think of giving closure to the long lasting half baked tracks which they have never bothered to finish including the core storyline and the base of PR - Arman story and Arman - soham track .I hope these dumb heads realize that this  and put a well deserved closure as needed.

Edited by Jaishankar - 20 July 2012 at 3:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

proutpch76FireLordPhoenixTunasnahsushkita10Rach.Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Tayaba , I saw the show little while ago ...Felt so bad for poor Soham .Today more than anything else one thing that comes across is how much in danger Soham is .This man he calls Baba, he is a very very bad criminal and the way he spoke of never breaking trust ...baap re ..He is the kind of a man who would never let Soham leave the life of crime .

Maybe I am being silly right now and hoping against hope but today Varsha did not look as crazy as she was 18 years ago on the day she ran away with Soham and it does looks very obvious how much she loves the boy and has no idea the danger that he is in .

I am hoping that once she will realize that Soham could lose his life if he keeps on living with this man or that Soham has committed a crime that now will finish his life ...then Varsha herself will come and tell her sister and brother in law to help their son ...specially after knowing how rich and influential Soham's real father is ...Maybe I am expecting too much ...LOL
I hope for that Tanya. That would be the biggest turnaround for the story. Handing back ArMan's kid would be "rebirth" for ArMan!

All said and done - Archana's momentary carelessness in the party turned out to be tragic, but, for the good woman she is, perhaps god (CVs) will give her one last-ditch chance to get her children back Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
lets see who will going to be kdnap but as i mention it before along with varsha soham and arman interaction somewhere soham will have a link with arjun purvi as the way today arjun was shown making soham sketch clear;y indicate soham will be enemy of arjun .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for going the extra mile for all of us, Tanya !   Star
I havent seen the last two eppy's of PR so I'm thoroughly relying on your updates, hehe !  Embarrassed

I thought Varsha would have lost her memory after having fallen into that lake or whatever. Varsha is so crazy to do that to her own sister, seriously. And our Soham babua does look kinda cute, ROFL !  LOL

Anyway, I'm quite dissatisfied with the eppy. Expected a bit more out of Teju on her investigation. Nevertheless she turned out to be Savita's naathin more than Archana's beti. Ouch
But liked the revelation of how Varsha landed in Patna.How foolish of her to leave those yummy chats and paani puris of Bombay ! No value for food onlyy !!  ROFL

Hahaaa on a serious note, complete filler eppy. The next week holds a LOT of surprises (hoping that the not so creative team does not manage to dishearten us by Purvi being the abducted one) Dead

Hugs  Hug

Edited by Rach. - 20 July 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i also think manav archana will not find out abt soham too soon and they way soham village is shown in detail i believe who ever will be kidnap will come here i hope its not ovi "bechari how can she live with cows in behar".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Maybe I am expecting too much but I think pretty soon the Manav  Archana misunderstading will be  sorted out ...How more can things go wrong now ???
Once they get back together , they will be very happy and doing well for themselves ...that is when Varsha could realize that she has  taken Soham away from a safe and nice family and put his life in danger ...maybe , just maybe that is when she will decide to tell manav and Archana about their son...but will that guy Soham callsBaba , will he let his Vishnu go back to his real parents... the whole saying about once yo ugo in crime , there is no coming back could well be Soham's destiny .Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarRach.TunasnahFireLordPhoenix

Go to top