Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th July 2012 (Page 7)

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

hating the current boring track of Vishnu's back groundAngry - kamaria lachke re..Embarrassed

Ekta Kapoor is nt leaving any little scope of doing publicity of her movie..Vishnu sings the song "cappuchino" from KSKHMLOL

Omg hasn't she promoted the movie's songs enough in all her shows??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixcrazy2012AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I think Ekta has made Vishnu behari only to promote her film song ...she is really promoting her film like anything on this show ...

Vishnu's father is a very dangerous guy , I feel scared of him ..How on earth will Vishnu escape from this man .Varsha has  destroyed Vishnu's life for her zid .Is this what she calls love ...she has endangered Vishnu's life ...Vishnu/ Soham  had a father like Manav but today this man is controlling Vishnu's life and is pushing him in a life of crime ..

Soham/ Vishnu is a very good looking boy   Thumbs Up .I am glad to see that this actor was picked up to play Archana and Manav's son ...Hope he is good with acting as well...

Can't say it was nice to see Varsha but it was nice to see Priya Marathe  .Still as attractive and pretty as ever

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 July 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

proutpch76JaishankarFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012Ashlaika-Naresh-sushkita10

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think Ekta has made Vishnu behari only to promote her film song ...she is really promoting her film like anything on this show ...

Vishnu's father is a very dangerous guy , I feel scared of him ..How on earth will Vishnu escape fro mthis man .Varsha ahs destroyed Vishnu's life for her zid .Is this what she calls love ...she has endangered Vishnu's life ...Vishnu/ Soham  had a father like Manav but today this man is controlling Vishnu's life and is pushing him in a life of crime ..

Soham/ Vishnu is a very good looking boy .I am glad to see that this actor was picked up to play Archana and Manav's son ...Hope he is good with acting as well...

Can't say it was nice to see Varsha but it was nice to see Priya Marathe  .Still as attractive and pretty as ever

tanya i think it is manav only whom he is kidnapping... coz today in sbb they showed him with his face covered and manav and manav's cloth was all shabby with his shirt tucked out... so let see what will happen next

pch76JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Vishnu's father is a very dangerous guy , I feel scared of him ..How on earth will Vishnu escape from this man .Varsha has  destroyed Vishnu's life for her zid .Is this what she calls love ...she has endangered Vishnu's life ...Vishnu/ Soham  had a father like Manav but today this man is controlling Vishnu's life and is pushing him in a life of crime ..

Soham/ Vishnu is a very good looking boy   Thumbs Up .I am glad to see that this actor was picked up to play Archana and Manav's son ...Hope he is good with acting as well...

Looks like for Soham, Varsha went ahead and married that gangster????. Terrible. And she made him a kidnapper. How terrible can that be??. She came from a good family background and was well-educated and worked in offices! How sad! But well, I should not forget anything can happen in PR Land.

As always they made a fool of the police, who missed her everywhere. She was right there and the police missed her ... not one but a herd of policeman could not spot her. BakwaasOuchShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21jdronamrajuJaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

[
tanya i think it is manav only whom he is kidnapping... coz today in sbb they showed him with his face covered and manav and manav's cloth was all shabby with his shirt tucked out... so let see what will happen next
Really Rashi, I didn't see SBB, but will check it out now ..

I don't know what will happen in future but I liked Soham today .Though he is a gunda , there is some innocense of both Archana and Manav in him ...He loves his mother and also his baba and for them he will do anything ...
Even in the situation that he is in and the way he is  ,I  could see  Archana in him .

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 July 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76ThapeloJaishankarnaavasushkita10FireLordPhoenix

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
soham entry is very impressive varsha is back and a new track is open in PR i have lot of expectations from this .What u all think who will be kidnap by soham Questionmore then that i m interested to know who will first find out abt vishnu being soham Questioni want archana to know it first i dont want manav savita or even salochna to know abt soham just archana varsha soham let archana handle soham may be sham might not accept her as mother initially but atleast i wish to see him respecting archana and like manav support hi ayi savita i want soham fight for his mother archanaErmmmay be i expectating a lot but my heart cry when ovi teju sachin hate her manav savita humiliate her Ermmlook archana live in deshmukh kitchen its so hurting i know archana did mistakes on her part but she  dont deserve this cv's should show a scene where deshmukh are as usual humiliating blaming archana and soham stand and fight for archana...oh my lord i m expecting tooo much.

pch76JaishankarnaavaTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rash2222

[
Really Rashi, I didn't see SBB, but will check it out now ..

I don't know what will happen in future but I liked Soham today .Though he is a gunda , there is some innocense of both Archana and Manav in him ...He loves his mother and also his baba and for them he will do anything ...
Even in the situation that he is in and the way he is  ,I  could see  Archana in him .

He does have the ArMan charm Embarrassed. The boy is good looking.

To think of it, if not for the thwarted destiny, how lovely the family would have been together Sachin, Soham, Ovi, Teju and Purvi( perhaps added in some other circumstance). More than any one of the ArMan kids, my heart breaks for Soham. Sachin, and the twins at least had their Baba and grandparents. This boy Soham - what misforune to have gone through this torture.

I get so angry at Archana - how could she be so blinded and naive to have trusted Varsha and given her jewel , her zindagi to Varsha!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
today both  baby soham was shown and he is a cuteee pieDay Dreamingand young soham also look nice and  ankit is good actor i saw his previous work hope he will do justice with soham character here.yes i agree soham is negative but he looks innocent a boy who is spoiled bc of bad people around him but inside a diamond but i m telling this soham and arjun is a deadly combination soham   and arjun will not going to have good relation bc it will be arjun bc of whom sohom go to jail .how this effect arvi and arman lets see.

pch76JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Go to top