India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th July 2012 (Page 14)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Sadly what a ton of nonsense this story line has proved to be, it would have been better in hindsight to have given Soham up for adoption. He would have had Satish as a dad and a normal upbringing at least instead of turning into a goon. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeAshlaikaTanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i don't think so there will be any kidnapping on special episodes... i think those episode are just for fun ... but i must say ekta can go to any heights just to promote her movie ... dahi handi before rakhi ... she just manipulated festivals also acc to her wish... i am sure tuesday and wednesday will be filler

Guggu_MintyAshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

i don't think so there will be any kidnapping on special episodes... i think those episode are just for fun ... but i must say ekta can go to any heights just to promote her movie ... dahi handi before rakhi ... she just manipulated festivals also acc to her wish... i am sure tuesday and wednesday will be filler

Rashi, I think it is no point watching this show till Ekta 's film releases because the one instruction that the writers have to follow right now is  to promote the film ...and the story and every thing else  can be out of the window for some time ..

Thank God Ekta Kapoor is not making a science fiction or else she would not have hesitated to show Manav and Archana as aliens in some dream sequence or so ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 July 2012 at 12:34pm

LoveTVShowsnaavaAshlaika

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
tanya what u expect  after soham comeback will arman gave him that love which he truly deserve from his baba ayi or archana will be shown busy in fullfilling her adopted children wishes and manav as clueless as ever ...up till now we only know that soham is spoiled but we dont know how negative and cunning he might be teju sachin ovi didnt get ayi love but their father grand parents are their for them manav gave them all luxuries of life with good upbringing and education.same goes to purvi her ayi archu and aaji salouchna gave her good upbringing love education every thing  but what a tragedy is face by soham living in a village  his upbringing is done by a criminal his friends are criminal i just remember little baby soham so innocent in this whole mass who can be held responsible for soham destruction and will arman be able to make soham a good human being thats what i want to know .one thing is for sure that soham is the reason of arman sepration but it will be soham who become the reason of arman  reunion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

tanya what u expect  after soham comeback will arman gave him that love which he truly deserve from his baba ayi or archana will be shown busy in fullfilling her adopted children wishes and manav as clueless as ever ..

I would like to believe that they will be very happy and would wish to get their son back .But I don't know if Soham will do anything that wrong like I hope he does not kills or do something  really criminal .

.up till now we only know that soham is spoiled but we dont know how negative and cunning he might be

Tayaba , he didn't look cunning or negative to me ..He is in awe of his father ( the gang leader  ) and loves his mother ( Varsha ) .He is more misguided than wrong .

teju sachin ovi didnt get ayi love but their father grand parents are their for them manav gave them all luxuries of life with good upbringing and education.same goes to purvi her ayi archu and aaji salouchna gave her good upbringing love education every thing  but what a tragedy is face by soham living in a village  his upbringing is done by a criminal his friends are criminal i just remember little baby soham so innocent in this whole mass who can be held responsible for soham destruction and will arman be able to make soham a good human being thats what i want to know .one thing is for sure that soham is the reason of arman sepration but it will be soham who become the reason of arman  reunion.

I think Soham is the most tragic chcracter of PR .Much more than Archana .Whatever has happened in Archana's  life ( even the meaningless sacrifices)   it was  her own decision to go with this life  . But Soham  was very very unlucky .He never got the love that he deserved ...
He is such a good looking and a happy go lucky guy ...I feel sorry for him .

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 July 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaButifuleyes

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
How would Sulochna feel when she will be introduced to her latest son in law ( the gang leader from Patna )  ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07LoveTVShowsnaavaTunasnah

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

How would Sulochna feel when she will be introduced to her latest son in law ( the gang leader from Patna )  ROFL 

LOL salouchna will feel great as usual i m sureLOL  she take his diamond like son inlaw manav for granted now she deserve this son in law jokes a part but as a mother saouchna will be shattered not just for varsha but seeing what varsha hd done with soham.but tanya are their any chances of satish come back Confusedwhere is he i think he married to other sis of archana i forget her name .what had varsha done to her life only archana understand her dumbness nobody will accept varsha only archana will forgive her asusual.i think varsha character might die very soon its my gut feeling that gang leader will kill her .

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 22 July 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

After having a husband like Satish , to have someone like this guy ...ewww Dead  Good God ...Wacko

Varsha was even more crazy than I thought ...

Varsha and savita are really important characters and I don't think they can either be killed or punished for too long as their presence is good  for the show ...I wouldn't be surprised if Satish and Dharmesh make a come back ..
They were good even for TRPs ...but they are both doing  shows and won't come if the role they get offered is not good ..

But the problem is Ekta Kapoor who is giving this really bad treatment to this show ...
she has totally lost interest in this show because i guess her suggestions did not really work ...she messed up this show herself and now all she does is do cost cuttings and use the show for just makign money ( the star cast is still doing a great job ) and use the show for her film promotions ...

You know all her shows are doing leaps ...she  will just never learn ...

Go to top