India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th July 2012 (Page 12)

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i can't predicte what will happen next in pavitra rishta as balaji cvs are always unpredictableAngry but soham danced beautifully to the song dilwallon ka dilkaClap

Edited by pn_92 - 21 July 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Thanee, you said exactly what I felt too. It was indeed sickening to watch Varsha. Made me so mad to see Varsha enjoying Soham's love when Archana has been bereft of the love of her husband and her 3 kids for 18 years. Where is nemesis?
</div>Really what has become of Pavitra Rishta? The evil go unpunished for their misdeeds - Savita lived happily for 18 years enjoying Manav's wealth and his two daughters, Varsha kidnapped Soham and has managed to live happily with her obsession. It is only Archana who for all her foolishness is the good one who has been suffering. PR will end with the truth coming to light and bewakoof Archana forgiving everyone. Where is the justice in that? When will the wrong doers begin to pay? They need to pay and pay heavily and endure a long and protracted suffering.

<div>
Jhanvi...you have said this so well. It really really got to me to see Varsha enjoying Sohams love knowing that she stole this child and that love from Archana and Manav - not for an afternoon but for life !!!!!! Every action of Varsha and every action of Savita (save one) is based on the most terrible form of selfishness. And yet these are the ones enjoying life, being loved. The evil is rewarded and those doing it go unpunished, and the good suffer. I guess though, it is true to life. In the real world the same thing so often happens.

The original Nemesis (for whom the current meanings come from) was the Greek goddess of
retributive justiceBig smile Since this is an Indian film we should hope for a Hindu god or goddess of justice to appear..!!LOL

Naava, couldn't think of the Hindu counterpart of the avenging goddess, nemesis. Durga, perhaps?
Yes, art is said to be a true reflection of life and in life evil does get rewarded and the good suffer. But this goes against the very grain of justice, dharma, karma and the philosophy "as you sow, so shall you reap". Waiting for Savita and Varsha to bear the fruits of their evil crop, I hope all it yields them is sorrow and repentance which ends up being in vain. I hope they not only regret their actions but suffer interminably as they remain unforgiven and left to stew in their own cesspool of evil. Knowing the CVs, however, this is not going to happen and it will be a case of "All is well that ends well" unfortunately. I am getting quite disillusioned by the storyline, never more so than when Manav turned against Archana and yelled at her when Ovi entered the scene the over day.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajumind-googlingnaavaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Varsha is still the same.. Psycho.. Obssessed with Soham..
I know , she makes me so angry but if we look at the positive side , maybe just maybe her love for Soham will make ehr bring him back to his parenst ..This madamVarsha , in her stubborn zid to have this boy all to herself has risked this poor boy's life very badly .

Varsha's husband  is bad news  that is for sure ..If Soham stays with this guy then there is a very good chance that Soham will either end up in jail for life or could even get seriously injured by a police bullet ..
If Varsha loves him then she has to make sure that Soahm has a father like Manav and  not a father like Saab Ji .

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 July 2012 at 5:07am
nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Show was entirely on Varsha and Soham. Kind of dissapointed with how they drove the plot.Ouch Varsha was educated, so why did she need to go be a mob wife? She could've had a decent job and Soham could've gone to school to become a business man or lawyer. But, no, he's a gangster. CVs are really out to make villains of Archana's biological kids. LOL
I must say though, it was entertaining to see Varsha go from an independent, career-minded woman to the Bihari-gang wife. She's spent only 18 years there, but I would assume she's been there her whole life. Nice adaptation to the lifestyle. From dialogue to dress. Thumbs Up 

I bet on Gokulashtami, Arjun come to the Karanjar chawl with 10,000 rupees in his hand, only to learn that Purvi has been kidnapped. LOL

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think
tanya i think it is manav only whom he is kidnapping... coz today in sbb they showed him with his face covered and manav and manav's cloth was all shabby with his shirt tucked out... so let see what will happen next

Rashi, I checked the SBB out just now and it does looks like Manav has been roughed up because otherwise he dresses up properly but his shirt and his collar all looked messed up ..
And that boy Vishnu, his face was covered ..

Ok, let's see how thing go ...next week , along with a lot of film promotion, we well see who is getting kidnapped .I also want Manav because then he might get to see Varsha or get an idea about his son ...
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

Show was entirely on Varsha and Soham. Kind of dissapointed with how they drove the plot.Ouch Varsha was educated, so why did she need to go be a mob wife? She could've had a decent job and Soham could've gone to school to become a business man or lawyer. But, no, he's a gangster. CVs are really out to make villains of Archana's biological kids. LOL
I must say though, it was entertaining to see Varsha go from an independent, career-minded woman to the Bihari-gang wife. She's spent only 18 years there, but I would assume she's been there her whole life. Nice adaptation to the lifestyle. From dialogue to dress. Thumbs Up 

I bet on Gokulashtami, Arjun come to the Karanjar chawl with 10,000 rupees in his hand, only to learn that Purvi has been kidnapped. LOL
if there was one word that was used for Varsha again

and again then that word was practical ...Varsha was supposd to be a fair , hot headed and practical girl ... none of those qualities can be seen in her now ...It is like watching a different person ...Confused

that is wh yI call this PR part 2 ..It is an entirely different show than PR part one ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 July 2012 at 5:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1nalonynnej

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
In a sense, Varsha and Purvi are similar. I don't think Purvi would ever run off with Ovi or Teju's baby though. But we never know what the CVs will do next! LOL
Yup, characterization is totally off. I think CVs are writing characters which ever way they want, without paying attention to prior history. Then they've put us through 6 months of this tumultuous divorce case.
They've really run out of ideas and it's horrible to see the show suffer like this. Ankita, Hiten, Usha, Rithvik, Asha, and all the other actors have to put in their best effort to execute this drawn out plot. Really not fair to them or the audience who constantly tunes in, hoping to see a spark of hope for PR.Ouch

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
When Purvi first came , that is what I felt that Purvi is a much nicer and sweeter version of Varsha ...of course I am not talking about the Varsha who kidnapped her own sister's son but the Varsha who saved Archana's relationship with Manav , who was a solid support to her sister and whose relationship with Manav was build slowly but it was a very strong relationship build on trust ...
Varsha was educated  the only one who could take on Savita heads on ...

Purvi was like that initially but these days Purvi's character is really washed down ...She does not have much to do except take khaana dabaa for Arjun ..I  want to see her back as the girl she was when the leap happened ...Someone who was ambitious , efficient , go getter and could take on Arjun and Sachin both on and show them their place ...
I am sure even the actor who plays Purvi would love to have the old Purvi back ...being in love does not mean that  you start being  a different person . Purvi  was Archana's biggest strength and I loved Purvi's relationship with Manav ...I think Asha Negi gave her best scenes when she was interacting  with Manav ...( my opinion that is ) ..Let's see how this show goes now because all it seems to focus on is the promotion of Ekta Kapoor 's films ...only after this movie releases we will see some change in the story line ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 July 2012 at 5:59am

nalonynnej

Go to top