India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 20th July 2012 (Page 11)

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Oh my dear Thanee di, U have said exactly what I wanted to say.. My feelings were the same after watching the show..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaThaneeTanyaz

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Thanee, you said exactly what I felt too.  It was indeed sickening to watch Varsha.  Made me so mad to see Varsha enjoying Soham's love when Archana has been bereft of the love of her husband and her 3 kids for 18 years. Where is nemesis?
Really what has become of Pavitra Rishta?  The evil go unpunished for their misdeeds - Savita lived happily for 18 years enjoying Manav's wealth and his two daughters, Varsha kidnapped Soham and has managed to live happily with her obsession.  It is only Archana who for all her foolishness is the good one who has been suffering.  PR will end with the truth coming to light and bewakoof Archana forgiving everyone.  Where is the justice in that?  When will the wrong doers begin to pay?  They need to pay and pay heavily and endure a long and protracted suffering. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13mind-googlingJaishankarnaavaThaneeFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

hating the current boring track of Vishnu's back groundAngry - kamaria lachke re..Embarrassed

Ekta Kapoor is nt leaving any little scope of doing publicity of her movie..Vishnu sings the song "cappuchino" from KSKHMLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

tfs tanya 4 the update...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Well, i'm still here but subdued...what difference does it make...whatever we hope for or are disgusted with., it doesn't matter... the cv's will just do whatever they want anyway...

I agree with you Thanee...seeing Varsha was utterly disgusting.  I don't think she's changed a bit. The minute Soham didn't give her attention or she didn't get her way she was angry, pouting, manipulating. Actually I was sad to see that Soham missed her and loved her.  No of course i wouldn't want him to have a sad childhood, but it's the same feeling i get when i see Teju loving Savita... because the children are good souls i find it hard to watch them love evil people and be taught the values of evil.  Varsha may be against gangs and gangsters, but she's totally for selfishness, manipulation, and control.  Makes me cringe.

Tanya i agree with you. I don't trust the writers/cv's at all.  we have all endured the garbage, hoping against hope that somehow the cv's will say...this is enough suffering, negativity, emotional torture and now we will do something positive and good.  We have always felt it can't get any worse.  but guess what...it always does...so..what's the point.

And that's your point too Jai...one comes to the show to enjoy, to be refreshed or inspired or amused. HA!...only depression and sadness...hardly a way to end the day and go to bed...makes for nightmares..Confused

sorry, i'm just so not understanding.   how are TRP's raised if everyone hates the show  like this?So writing it this way for trps makes no sense whatsoever.  I think tanya is right...the show be damned except as a venue for pushing other shows, songs, ideas... forget ARMAN, forget the PR...just a place to showcase and advertise.  Phooey on that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingJaishankarTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Thanee, you said exactly what I felt too.  It was indeed sickening to watch Varsha.  Made me so mad to see Varsha enjoying Soham's love when Archana has been bereft of the love of her husband and her 3 kids for 18 years. Where is nemesis?
Really what has become of Pavitra Rishta?  The evil go unpunished for their misdeeds - Savita lived happily for 18 years enjoying Manav's wealth and his two daughters, Varsha kidnapped Soham and has managed to live happily with her obsession.  It is only Archana who for all her foolishness is the good one who has been suffering.  PR will end with the truth coming to light and bewakoof Archana forgiving everyone.  Where is the justice in that?  When will the wrong doers begin to pay?  They need to pay and pay heavily and endure a long and protracted suffering. 

Jhanvi...you have said this so well. It really really got to me to see Varsha enjoying Sohams love knowing that she stole this child and that love from Archana and Manav - not for an afternoon but for life !!!!!!   Every action of Varsha and every action of Savita (save one) is based on the most terrible form of selfishness.  And yet these are the ones enjoying life, being loved.  The evil is rewarded and those doing it go unpunished, and the good suffer.  I guess though, it is true to life.  In the real world the same thing so often happens. 

The original Nemesis (for whom the current meanings come from) was the Greek goddess of
retributive justiceBig smile  Since this is an Indian film we should hope for a Hindu god or goddess of justice to appear..!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingThaneeJaishankarsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Jhanvi and Naava , I agree. It is really very very frustrating how in this show they always show evil having a good time and the foolish yet selfless and a good person like Archana always suffering so much ...I am absolutely sure that this is all happening because the writers of thisshow just do not know what to do and this is the only thing they know to show ..

These guys just do not have the talent to write a good show anymore .All they want to do now is make as much money they can out of Archana's tears and meanwhile try and promote Ekta Kapoor 's films and songs ... that's it .

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 July 2012 at 4:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingnaavaThaneeJaishankarsoapwatcher1

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
will varsha let soham accept or love archana as mother or we will again see soham hating archana i think varsha realise her mistake and want to tell arman abt soham but that gangster will not let varsha do so he might kill or hurt varsha and make soham think that archana manav are responsible for this .i dont know i want varsha to tell truth to soham esp abt his mother archana how much she love him atleas one child of archana stand for her love her i just cant see soham also hating archana it will be very cruel from cv's side .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Thanks Tanya for opening the thread. Hope you are had a great start to your Ramadan. I was excited during iftaar, all that great food Smile
And thanks Shruti for the highlights. 
Just caught the episode and it was pretty decent. 

- Soham is cute but would look better without the scruff.
- Priya Marathe is back! Party I've missed her so much. Varsha was one of my faves before she became psycho. 
- I've heard that Bihar song years ago. Is the one in Ekta's film a remake of the old one? I kind of like it.
- Baby Soham is so adorable. 
- I agree with Pranati that if Varsha were to raise Soham, he would have turned out to be a pretty good kid. From what I saw, Varsha isn't bad and she's not crazy anymore. She committed a grave mistake all those years ago by taking Soham, but now I feel bad for her. She was looking for a place to stay with Soham and when that guy (her husband) saw how desperate she was he took advantage of that situation. When Varsha was telling Vishnu to stay away from Yadav and his friends and then her husband came on, she looked a little afraid. Varsha is well aware of the man's dhanda and wouldn't want Soham to be caught up in this but she has no choice because she probably fears that the guy would set the cops to her and her truth will be revealed. Soham aka Vishnu seems like a pretty decent guy who loves his mother and enjoys life. He's not a cold-blooded criminal. I think Tanya is right that the gang leader (don't know his name and I don't want to refer to him as Varsha's husband or Soham/Vishnu's father since he's a pretty sleazy character) won't let Vishnu leave so easily. And Vishnu also basks in the man's praises of him. He looked absolutely delighted when the man was saying how no one can be better than Vishnu at what he does. 
- Varsha can be redeemed if the CVs show that she made a terrible mistake getting so attached and obsessed with Soham and apologizing to Arman. I think she will also somehow end up asking Arman for help in getting Vishnu out of the gang. Despite all the wrong things Varsha did, she is not the kind of person who would allow her child to engage in criminal activities. It's just that the gang leader dominates her and because of her fear of getting found out by the police and coming face to face with Arman, she didn't actually do much to prevent Soham from being influenced by that man. 

Nina..hi..good post ...dear...Your point of view on Varsha different from me..but I like it...Wink you know when Varsha kidnapped Soham ..she never thought one second if its risky or not..she just do what her psycho mind tell her...and now...even she has been trap by the chief  gangter(.I've a small doubt if he is a her husband ) she is in great fears... at any moment the chief can call the police..and she will be caught...I can understand but don't accept...She seem to love soham..YA...any mother would prefer change life even if its risky .rather than let her little boy to be in that gang... I can't even thought what she has in her mind...she prefer destroy soham life ..than to be caught by the police...superb aai...Angry wah Wah..You kidnapped this poor boy ..to end in a gang...just pathetic.Angry.

For sure when Archu will know the truth about her condition ect...first thing do.. she will forgive her...as if anything had happen..Angry Achu will forgive her...I will never forgive Varsha...AngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarbhallaroxTunasnahTanyaz

Go to top