Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nalonynnej

Show was entirely on Varsha and Soham. Kind of dissapointed with how they drove the plot. Varsha was educated, so why did she need to go be a mob wife? She could've had a decent job and Soham could've gone to school to become a business man or lawyer. But, no, he's a gangster. CVs are really out to make villains of Archana's biological kids. 😆

I must say though, it was entertaining to see Varsha go from an independent, career-minded woman to the Bihari-gang wife. She's spent only 18 years there, but I would assume she's been there her whole life. Nice adaptation to the lifestyle. From dialogue to dress. 👍🏼 

I bet on Gokulashtami, Arjun come to the Karanjar chawl with 10,000 rupees in his hand, only to learn that Purvi has been kidnapped. 😆

if there was one word that was used for Varsha again

and again then that word was practical ...Varsha was supposd to be a fair , hot headed and practical girl ... none of those qualities can be seen in her now ...It is like watching a different person ...😕

that is wh yI call this PR part 2 ..It is an entirely different show than PR part one ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In a sense, Varsha and Purvi are similar. I don't think Purvi would ever run off with Ovi or Teju's baby though. But we never know what the CVs will do next! 😆
Yup, characterization is totally off. I think CVs are writing characters which ever way they want, without paying attention to prior history. Then they've put us through 6 months of this tumultuous divorce case.
They've really run out of ideas and it's horrible to see the show suffer like this. Ankita, Hiten, Usha, Rithvik, Asha, and all the other actors have to put in their best effort to execute this drawn out plot. Really not fair to them or the audience who constantly tunes in, hoping to see a spark of hope for PR.
Tanyaz thumbnail
When Purvi first came , that is what I felt that Purvi is a much nicer and sweeter version of Varsha ...of course I am not talking about the Varsha who kidnapped her own sister's son but the Varsha who saved Archana's relationship with Manav , who was a solid support to her sister and whose relationship with Manav was build slowly but it was a very strong relationship build on trust ...
Varsha was educated  the only one who could take on Savita heads on ...

Purvi was like that initially but these days Purvi's character is really washed down ...She does not have much to do except take khaana dabaa for Arjun ..I  want to see her back as the girl she was when the leap happened ...Someone who was ambitious , efficient , go getter and could take on Arjun and Sachin both on and show them their place ...
I am sure even the actor who plays Purvi would love to have the old Purvi back ...being in love does not mean that  you start being  a different person . Purvi  was Archana's biggest strength and I loved Purvi's relationship with Manav ...I think Asha Negi gave her best scenes when she was interacting  with Manav ...( my opinion that is ) ..Let's see how this show goes now because all it seems to focus on is the promotion of Ekta Kapoor 's films ...only after this movie releases we will see some change in the story line ...
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I know , she makes me so angry but if we look at the positive side , maybe just maybe her love for Soham will make ehr bring him back to his parenst ..This madamVarsha , in her stubborn zid to have this boy all to herself has risked this poor boy's life very badly .

Varsha's husband  is bad news  that is for sure ..If Soham stays with this guy then there is a very good chance that Soham will either end up in jail for life or could even get seriously injured by a police bullet ..
If Varsha loves him then she has to make sure that Soahm has a father like Manav and  not a father like Saab Ji .

But Tanya, Varsha's love for Soham is not the kind of love that looks out for his welfare or best interest. If it were she would never have kidnapped him from his biological parents.  It is a totally selfish love, what his attention and affection are for her, what she can get from it. We saw how the minute he didn't give her the attention she wanted, she rejected him, pouted like a child got angry and left.   It's like Savita's so called love for Manav - it's only what it will do for her..  It has nothing to do with what a mother's love is for her child. Varsha has risked Sohams life for her selfish needs in more ways than one.  Jumping/falling into the lake...they both could have easily drowned.  It is not like she was taking a risk with these things to protect him from danger.  She was giving him danger to feed her own needs. .  

That Saab Ji is creepy and like you say very bad news.  I think he himself could put a bullet through Soham/Vishu if he doesn't do the job right..  So the kidnapping of Manav.which will turn out something so different than anyone expects from the gangster point of view, puts Soham's life in danger from the wrath of his "father" Saab Ji.   

I hate what the cvs' have done.  🤢
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

Rashi, I checked the SBB out just now and it does looks like Manav has been roughed up because otherwise he dresses up properly but his shirt and his collar all looked messed up ..

And that boy Vishnu, his face was covered ..

Ok, let's see how thing go ...next week , along with a lot of film promotion, we well see who is getting kidnapped .I also want Manav because then he might get to see Varsha or get an idea about his son ...

Which SBB was this in? Can u give me the date. Thx.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

Naava , this is how you and me think ...but I am talking from the point of view of  the writers .These writers strongly believe and have been trying their best to convince the audience that Varsha did what she did out of love for the boy ...

See, how even Archana was made to say that she understands varsha's situation and then when Varsha was shown, there were two ladies who commented that Varsha is helpless because of her love for Vishnu ...

You see the Cvs do not think that Varsha was wrong  ...They have tried their best that we feel sorry for her playing sad background music when she comes 😡... They failed though because obviously who the hell would feel sorry for Varsha 😆 .The writers have not learned anything and you see for yourself , as this story progress they will show Varsha as a mother who will do anything for her son and who wil ltry and save him from Saab Ji ...And in the end both Manav and Archana saying that Varsha was always Soham's mother even more than them ...

All I can say is that when they last tried to show this , the tRPs fell and I hope the TRps fall down again when they show  Varsha as a victim ...🤢

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Which SBB was this in? Can u give me the date. Thx.

I think it is the latest one .Right at the end when they show the mirch masaala stuff, they showed shooting  of Pavitra Rishta .
Manav and Soham were shooting .
Manav looked all roghed up as his shirt was looking messy and Soham was standing next to him but his face was covered with a scarf .

Let me look up the link for you .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Here you go ..

I think it starts from 1.22 ..
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh i see what you are saying.  uff...you are probably right.  and yes i can see both manav and archana saying that about varsha.  

Then THEY should go jump in the lake, Varsha can come and be the mother to everyone.. sweet capable loving woman that she is, Savita can mother her & be the perfect aaji,  Shravani can come just for Sachin, &  everyone will live happily ever after..
.😡😡🤢🤢

😆  😆  😆

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Here you go ..

I think it starts from 1.22 ..

Thanks Tanya :) they keep saying purvi will be kidnapped and now this..bit comfusing..guess have to wait and see.