Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

You are right Jai, It is indeed sickening .I am getting so fed up specially the constant Archana bashing  and savita manipulating children and Manav just standing there and watching ...I mean after seeing Aniket insulted and yesterday the way the girls yelled out their lungs at Archana...it's just simply pathetic ...Only person who is having  a great life in this  show is savita ...disgusting ...🀒

yeah Tanya dear..Its so disturbing to watch these scenes..At the end of the day you want to see a show to refresh ur mood and enjoy yourself but now a days I guess its just increases our BP even more seeing the show and the torture vented out to Archu along with helplessly dumb looking Manav. Depressive,regressive,disturbing,sadness are the only terms associated with Arman's life. I sometimes wonder how will Ekta convince the viewers that this show PR is really PR...
The dumb heads CV's n Ekta just want TRP's character butchering is their specialty..I hope this track provides some justice here...Just hope...
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

yeah Pranati ,I have conveyed all our displeasure to my source and asked him to convey to the dumb heads CV's and think for once what they are showing...He himself mentioned that they themselves know that the current storyline is not enjoyed and Arman fans are hugely pissed. He mentioned that as far as he has heard the coming up track is bound to pick up the pace and focus story back on Arman...It seems the dumb head CV's are trying to do so with this coming up track. Not sure if they will do it as they keep changing the tracks all the time...lets see what's in store re...But dear really pissed with this crap...

Thanks so much Jai. Appreciate your help πŸ‘

And I feel bad for the players in the show - such brilliant actors. They just pull the worst of the storylines beautifully. What a disservice great Ekta Mayya and her team are doing to them by giving them such underrated, annoying storlyines...

we are now at a point that we can predict the stupid storyline...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† oh yeah - what do you expect now - Archana bashed up again, Savita manipulating again, twins distancing again, Manav shamelessly watching again... God! what an uninspiring, sorry to say but dull as dishwater storyline.Angry They really need to salute these great actors for supporting them through this.⭐️

I look forward to improving tracks ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

[

yeah Pranti ,I have conveyed all our displeasure to my source and asked him to convey to the dumb heads CV's and think for once what they are showing...He himself mentioned that they themselves know that the current storyline is not enjoyed and Arman fans are hugely pissed. He mentioned that as far as he has heard the coming up track is bound to pick up the pace and focus story back on Arman...It seems the dumb head CV's are trying to do so with this coming up track. Not sure if they will do it as they keep changing the tracks all the time...lets see what's in store re...But dear really pissed with this crap...

Do you really truts this Jai .I don't tust the writers anymore ..They have messed up everything in this show  .The main USP of this show was always the relationship of Manav and Archana ...the name of the show isbased on this relationship but honestly , who in their right mind would call it Pavitra Rishta ?
If theyknow this  is wrong and people are fed up then why not show positivity in this show .πŸ˜•
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Do you really truts this Jai .I don't tust the writers anymore ..They have messed up everything in this show  .The main USP of this show was always the relationship of Manav and Archana ...the name of the show isbased on this relationship but honestly , who in their right mind would call it Pavitra Rishta ?
If theyknow this  is wrong and people are fed up then why not show positivity in this show .πŸ˜•

No Tanya dear I can never trust these CV's but at least I had to vent out my anger and poor my source had to listen to it,poor soul πŸ˜†...
Even my source told me that this storyline formation is just temporary(they are yet to figure out what to do next πŸ€“ ,on demand script is the name of the game @ the moment)and he told even the actors are frustrated.As its evident that the storyline changes in a flash ,the poor actors themselves are frustrated with this.How will the actors or viewers be happy where there is no iota of positivity displayed in the crappy storylines.I am not sure what will the dumb heads CV's do here but all we can do is hope that for the sake of the poor actors at least they do some justice here. I hope Hiten or Ankita talk to these Cv's and ask them for correct this mess...Hiten's say does matter to Ekta and hope if Hiten can talk to her things might change. Wishful thinking but with actors getting frustrated ,there might be a chance..But can never trust these CV's ever...We have to wait and watch I guess...But the CV's at the back of their mind do know that there are lot of pissed of Arman/PR fans and may be ,may be this storyline might do some justice..Just hoping for it...
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what you are saying makes sense specially this thing about on demand script ...it definitely looks like the script is written only to accomodate songs to promote Ekta Kapoor's film. that is the only thing this show is doing  right now ..Promoting this film and just filling in scenes to cover the rest of the time ...

The writers do not have any idea as to where to take the story from here ..

I think the only reason Arjun is shown poor is  to promte the song ' shirt ka button because it looks better on a poor Arjun , would have looked stupid on business tycoon Arjun πŸ˜†in his conference room ...and the only reason why Vishnu is behari is to promote the song he danced on today ...

It is just  promotion , that's it ...absolutely nothing  else ... I guess we should pray that this film gets released quickly because it has totally hijacked this show ...

I also feel bad for the actors ...

anyway , I am off to bed now ...take care ...😊
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Tanyji...Thanks dear..you opened the thread...
everyone was great help for me..😊 and don't worry..we'll manageπŸ˜‰

ok for today I was happy to see our babe Soham...I was happy to know what happen...happy to see him alive..Today he was shown well...and our barre soham is a cute cute guy.😍..and I really hope one day everything will be all right for him...and he will know the truth..For now he is a gunda..kidnapper but one thing the mark on his neck is not birth mark..little soham didn't had it..and I watched that mark on barre Soham...nothing today..a bit confusing...πŸ˜• here..

I thanks god that he don't take our soham that day...and let him alive...but god why you don't take Varsha...Varsha never know what mother is???

Today we saw her...had her memory..fit fat...was having flashback on that bad day...😑 she stayed all these years ..here...soham became a guy...and this varsha kidnapped this soham to make him today what he becomes...and she said she is his mother...😑 she is sitting there ..satisfy for what she did..😑

god pardon me...I know it just a show..but what I saw it just unbelievable...unforgiveable...even hell will refuse her..πŸ˜†.she is a devil ...I've no words..she prefer let soham became Gundas...or whatever be for her selfishness...she want soham just for her...she is an educated girl...if really as she said... she love soham..she is his mother...Soham today will not be like he is...she  don't even call him by his real name dear.SOHAM..Its varsha who gave him this name...How could she do that.😑..its horrible...

Though I'm a bit confused...We must really watch the Vishnu or bishnuor lalla Soham...very well..about the mark on his neck...CV's is confusing us...today in soham neck there was no Mark...

Either there are two guys...One son for Saab ji...one is our soham...its just  a thought..dears ok..
Or Either today Cv's forget to put the mark on Soham neck...πŸ˜†

ok...Will end here today..I've nothing to tell more...Very very happy to see our soham but Varsha if I can make a magical twist make her disappeared..I doπŸ˜†...I can't even see her;.hear her...I don't know if you will understand me...

As I said yesterday ..Lost memory or not...I will hate her for ever...She  still in her psycho state..she must just go to hell.if hell will accept her.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

bye dears...see you..
Will come a bit wkend if time...there are sales here...will go shopping with my little babe..😊
Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanya for opening the thread. Hope you are had a great start to your Ramadan. I was excited during iftaar, all that great food πŸ˜Š. 
And thanks Shruti for the highlights. 
Just caught the episode and it was pretty decent. 

- Soham is cute but would look better without the scruff.
- Priya Marathe is back! πŸ₯³ I've missed her so much. Varsha was one of my faves before she became psycho. 
- I've heard that Bihar song years ago. Is the one in Ekta's film a remake of the old one? I kind of like it.
- Baby Soham is so adorable. 
- I agree with Pranati that if Varsha were to raise Soham, he would have turned out to be a pretty good kid. From what I saw, Varsha isn't bad and she's not crazy anymore. She committed a grave mistake all those years ago by taking Soham, but now I feel bad for her. She was looking for a place to stay with Soham and when that guy (her husband) saw how desperate she was he took advantage of that situation. When Varsha was telling Vishnu to stay away from Yadav and his friends and then her husband came on, she looked a little afraid. Varsha is well aware of the man's dhanda and wouldn't want Soham to be caught up in this but she has no choice because she probably fears that the guy would set the cops to her and her truth will be revealed. Soham aka Vishnu seems like a pretty decent guy who loves his mother and enjoys life. He's not a cold-blooded criminal. I think Tanya is right that the gang leader (don't know his name and I don't want to refer to him as Varsha's husband or Soham/Vishnu's father since he's a pretty sleazy character) won't let Vishnu leave so easily. And Vishnu also basks in the man's praises of him. He looked absolutely delighted when the man was saying how no one can be better than Vishnu at what he does. 
- Varsha can be redeemed if the CVs show that she made a terrible mistake getting so attached and obsessed with Soham and apologizing to Arman. I think she will also somehow end up asking Arman for help in getting Vishnu out of the gang. Despite all the wrong things Varsha did, she is not the kind of person who would allow her child to engage in criminal activities. It's just that the gang leader dominates her and because of her fear of getting found out by the police and coming face to face with Arman, she didn't actually do much to prevent Soham from being influenced by that man. 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my dear Thanee di, U have said exactly what I wanted to say.. My feelings were the same after watching the show..
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanee, you said exactly what I felt too.  It was indeed sickening to watch Varsha.  Made me so mad to see Varsha enjoying Soham's love when Archana has been bereft of the love of her husband and her 3 kids for 18 years. Where is nemesis?
Really what has become of Pavitra Rishta?  The evil go unpunished for their misdeeds - Savita lived happily for 18 years enjoying Manav's wealth and his two daughters, Varsha kidnapped Soham and has managed to live happily with her obsession.  It is only Archana who for all her foolishness is the good one who has been suffering.  PR will end with the truth coming to light and bewakoof Archana forgiving everyone.  Where is the justice in that?  When will the wrong doers begin to pay?  They need to pay and pay heavily and endure a long and protracted suffering. 
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy2012

hating the current boring track of Vishnu's back ground😑 - kamaria lachke re..😳

Ekta Kapoor is nt leaving any little scope of doing publicity of her movie..Vishnu sings the song "cappuchino" from KSKHMπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tfs tanya 4 the update...