Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i also think manav archana will not find out abt soham too soon and they way soham village is shown in detail i believe who ever will be kidnap will come here i hope its not ovi "bechari how can she live with cows in behar".
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe I am expecting too much but I think pretty soon the Manav  Archana misunderstading will be  sorted out ...How more can things go wrong now ???
Once they get back together , they will be very happy and doing well for themselves ...that is when Varsha could realize that she has  taken Soham away from a safe and nice family and put his life in danger ...maybe , just maybe that is when she will decide to tell manav and Archana about their son...but will that guy Soham callsBaba , will he let his Vishnu go back to his real parents... the whole saying about once yo ugo in crime , there is no coming back could well be Soham's destiny .😒
Thanks Tanya & Shurti for the update!!!...,

Varsha is back with soham...👏...,Can't wait to see how this track unfold..,especially when varsha finds out soham have to kidnap manav...😉
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And this time Varsha and Savita both need to be KICKED out of the Kara-Mukh families. We've actually had enough of their crap
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes I wonder how will Manav react when he gets 2 major blows of his life time. 
1) Savita's truth
2)Soham's truth.

The way CV's have butchered Manav so badly by making him look so helplessly foolish n dumb in the hands of his mother and @ the same time to show a mother do such evil schemes ruining not just her son's life but also separating her grand daughters from their mother, I just cant understand why CV's have to go so low for TRP's to show a mother look so evil (Savita) and also so foolishly dumb n helpless (Archu).

The time ,the show started ,it had its ups and downs and after that when everyone thought at last Arman are united and eventually we will be able to see their PR ekta struck again. I believe Ekta used Arman/Sushita quite well to her advantage in gaining lot of TRP's even though storylines were crap and promoted all her movies and songs. Once she got what she wanted from Arman and when Sush quit she decided to just dumb their story track n move on. 
Alas if she had just thought of finishing the show and started a new season of PR ,she would have got the trp's she wanted like before and the show would have made so much more sense than the crap her CV's are ditching out for the viewers.
So sad to see that the show you have been seeing for 3 years giving your time to it ,is in such pathetic stage. Hope at least this coming up Kidnap track brings closure to the core unbaked Arman track and bring in some fresh sense of positivity for a change.
Jaishankar thumbnail
ITs hard to watch the same cutie pie little Soham with so much dreams n aspirations behind him ,is brought up by a psycho sorry excuse of a woman namely Varsha to be a uneducated ruthless gangster,..
So hard to watch and believe how Arman's dreams n aspirations - their Soham has turned out..
Damn these CV idiots..At least cant they show Soham brought up in a nice way at least that at least some decent education..let him be negative if CV's are hell bent to show him negative but at least not a gangster or a kidnapper...is it too much to ask...Idiots...😡...Feeling so pissed..Cv;s are hell bent ruining Arman's life and their children's life.. Positivity is something CV's will never learn to show...
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Maybe I am expecting too much but I think pretty soon the Manav  Archana misunderstading will be  sorted out ...How more can things go wrong now ???

Once they get back together , they will be very happy and doing well for themselves ...that is when Varsha could realize that she has  taken Soham away from a safe and nice family and put his life in danger ...maybe , just maybe that is when she will decide to tell manav and Archana about their son...but will that guy Soham callsBaba , will he let his Vishnu go back to his real parents... the whole saying about once yo ugo in crime , there is no coming back could well be Soham's destiny .😒

I hope the CVs listen to you Tanya! 😳😉
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

ITs hard to watch the same cutie pie little Soham with so much dreams n aspirations behind him ,is brought up by a psycho sorry excuse of a woman namely Varsha to be a uneducated ruthless gangster,..

So hard to watch and believe how Arman's dreams n aspirations - their Soham has turned out..
Damn these CV idiots..At least cant they show Soham brought up in a nice way at least that at least some decent education..let him be negative if CV's are hell bent to show him negative but at least not a gangster or a kidnapper...is it too much to ask...Idiots...😡...Feeling so pissed..Cv;s are hell bent ruining Arman's life and their children's life.. Positivity is something CV's will never learn to show...

Jaishankar! Please send this message to the CVs. How horrible to see Soham this way. So depressing...

They could have shown him being brought up by Varsha - but turning out a normal kid.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Positivity is something CV's will never learn to show...

You are right Jai, It is indeed sickening .I am getting so fed up specially the constant Archana bashing  and savita manipulating children and Manav just standing there and watching ...I mean after seeing Aniket insulted and yesterday the way the girls yelled out their lungs at Archana...it's just simply pathetic ...Only person who is having  a great life in this  show is savita ...disgusting ...🤢
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pch76

Jaishankar! Please send this message to the CVs. How horrible to see Soham this way. So depressing...

They could have shown him being brought up by Varsha - but turning out a normal kid.

yeah Pranti ,I have conveyed all our displeasure to my source and asked him to convey to the dumb heads CV's and think for once what they are showing...He himself mentioned that they themselves know that the current storyline is not enjoyed and Arman fans are hugely pissed. He mentioned that as far as he has heard the coming up track is bound to pick up the pace and focus story back on Arman...It seems the dumb head CV's are trying to do so with this coming up track. Not sure if they will do it as they keep changing the tracks all the time...lets see what's in store re...But dear really pissed with this crap...