Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali - The woman behind the Illusion... UPDATED. (Page 9)

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Take a bow Mam'

All right, I agree why Anjali is so dependent, so clingy, etc . etc. Until you had written this up so well, I seriously could not put my peeve in words. Now that you have done the harder job, I shall take the easier route out and get it off my chest

1.       Anjali is not DUMB. That has been shown in more incidents than one. She is manipulative and may I include cunning from the edgeways, please?  And that's her basic nature. So this basic nature would have remained intact even if she had to bring up Arnav(rather than vice versa), she'd still use these very skills to do things. If she had to go out and work, she'd use these traits of her nature at job and perhaps be successful too.

2.       And yes she did not have to share her husband with her in-laws, but may I saw that if she had to do it she would have won hands down for the above mentioned traits in her? Her in-laws would have packed their bags and left for 'teerath' by now(no fun only pun intended)

3.       Why do I work? To be in touch with myself, to be recognized, to be respected and offcourse to earn my roomali roti with Kadhai Paneer. Now I may choose to not work and what do I loose considering my husband works enuff for the 3 of us(miyan, biwi  aur bacchi)? I may still be respected, I'll still get my roti+sabzi with occasional paneerJ . I will still be recognized but perhaps by lesser people? So as a woman, I do not loose too much. So Anjali decided not to hurt her trim butt on an office chair when she can actually rest it on the plush Raizada lounge. And she is a person who basks in the end result and not how it was achieved. I'll feel happier to 'buy' that diamond ring. She'll feel happy to own it. Does it matter if it was gifted or bought? And this is the mentality that I disapprove of! And I won't change my stand if someone says that she is not such! Sometimes, yes even I want a gift coz it makes me feel special and loved, but receiving gifts forever would make me feel worthless. And I am absolutely sure it is the same with all. However some fightout this feeling and focus on end result.

4.       Now to the people who say she is very nice and sweet from inside. I'd say NO! She knew she is the apple of eye of the strongest being of the house. Yes she could have snubbed all and could have acted as a brat and still receive pampering. However she wants not only pampering but also love. Nothing wrong here. So she deiced to be all very good and nice. Best way to win hearts of Nani, Mama, Akash. Chat away to Mami and listen to her tales and become her little girl. Note how Raizadas do all her biddings because that will please her and not because they feel she is right……………

Sigh……. Ghar ka bahut kaam hai yaar. Would have loved to finish my rants with a proper closure. But gotta go,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by cherry227

fabulous! i agree with each and every word :)))

i totally disliked the way arnav just threw shyam out of the house without telling everyone that he knew the truth the day he got married... not just anjali but the entire family deserves to know the full truth... why does he expect everyone to take his word that "he trusts khushi" as a final decision and abide like good children? what he told nani should've been told to anjali and everyone else...

also the biggest mistake of his life was not mistrusting khushi but marrying her forcefully using blackmail and torturing her after that... emotionally and physically! not to mention not even telling her WHY she was subjected to all that... if anjali is questioning the fact that what is right and what is wrong or whether her husband really IS a bad man then according to me its arnav whos to be blamed for it! he shud not be keeping the truth from her... this will turn out to be the second biggest mistake of his life...

also arnav shud learn to lock doors!!! when is his next birthday? i wud like to gift him a 12" solid dead bolt... and a 12" "something" to khushi as well till ASR can find a full proof way to atleast kiss herLOL

Lol... Put my contribution towards the gift too...

lol... 

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Agreed with all your points.

I never said that she does not love her brother. She does. But she loves herself a bit more.
I said that if Arnav comes clean with the complete truth, then it will clear all MU. But I meant that the MU that Anjali will have no option but to face the truth or go for psychiatric treatment for delusion. That will also make Arnav realize his Di's self-absorbed nature.

As I wrote in my post where I analyzed survival instinct, Anjali could afford to be sugar and spice and everything nice when she had the top dog position in the family.

Now when she feels that her position has been replaced, she is not happy and sugary anymore. Now her survival instinct will kick in. The game has just got started now.

Any other woman, like you and me, either will believe our husband and leave our maayka to be with him or will not believe him and stay where we are and attempt to move on.

But not her. She wants to stay put where she is and wants her brother to tie Shyam with a red fluffy bow and deliver him at her home.

And she is using her best weapon, tears, guilt trip and emotional blackmail to achieve that. And we saw already Khushi leaving RM... Mission accomplished...

Originally posted by minnie2308

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Take a bow Mam'</font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">All right, I agree why Anjali is so dependent, so clingy, etc . etc. Until you had written this up so well, I seriously could not put my peeve in words. Now that you have done the harder job, I shall take the easier route out and get it off my chest</font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">1.</font>       <font face="Calibri" size="3">Anjali is not DUMB. That has been shown in more incidents than one. She is manipulative and may I include cunning from the edgeways, please? And that's her basic nature. So this basic nature would have remained intact even if she had to bring up Arnav(rather than vice versa), she'd still use these very skills to do things. If she had to go out and work, she'd use these traits of her nature at job and perhaps be successful too. </font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">2.</font>       <font face="Calibri" size="3">And yes she did not have to share her husband with her in-laws, but may I saw that if she had to do it she would have won hands down for the above mentioned traits in her? Her in-laws would have packed their bags and left for 'teerath' by now(no fun only pun intended)</font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">3.</font>       <font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Why do I work? To be in touch with myself, to be recognized, to be respected and offcourse to earn my roomali roti with Kadhai Paneer. Now I may choose to not work and what do I loose considering my husband works enuff for the 3 of us(miyan, biwi aur bacchi)? I may still be respected, I'll still get my roti+sabzi with occasional paneer</font>J<font face="Calibri"> . I will still be recognized but perhaps by lesser people? So as a woman, I do not loose too much. So Anjali decided not to hurt her trim butt on an office chair when she can actually rest it on the plush Raizada lounge. And she is a person who basks in the end result and not how it was achieved. I'll feel happier to 'buy' that diamond ring. She'll feel happy to own it. Does it matter if it was gifted or bought? And this is the mentality that I disapprove of! And I won't change my stand if someone says that she is not such! Sometimes, yes even I want a gift coz it makes me feel special and loved, but receiving gifts forever would make me feel worthless. And I am absolutely sure it is the same with all. However some fightout this feeling and focus on end result.</font></font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">4.</font>       <font face="Calibri" size="3">Now to the people who say she is very nice and sweet from inside. I'd say NO! She knew she is the apple of eye of the strongest being of the house. Yes she could have snubbed all and could have acted as a brat and still receive pampering. However she wants not only pampering but also love. Nothing wrong here. So she deiced to be all very good and nice. Best way to win hearts of Nani, Mama, Akash. Chat away to Mami and listen to her tales and become her little girl. Note how Raizadas do all her biddings because that will please her and not because they feel she is right……………</font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Sigh……. Ghar ka bahut kaam hai yaar. Would have loved to finish my rants with a proper closure. But gotta go, </font>

minnie2308

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Well ..that was a fantastic post !!

We all know about the fragile doll image of hers...but the simile used was v effective...and despite this v vulnerable image ...you touched upon her authoritative streak (She is Raizada after all..) how her persuasion techniques are so different  from her hot headed bro ...

Kudos to the In-house Character Analyst  ( as someone mentioned in the other post )

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inajnar

Well ..that was a fantastic post !!

We all know about the fragile doll image of hers...but the simile used was v effective...and despite this v vulnerable image ...you touched upon her authoritative streak (She is Raizada after all..) how her persuasion techniques are so different  from her hot headed bro ...

Kudos to the In-house Character Analyst  ( as someone mentioned in the other post )

Lol... Thanks Big smile
cutelilshortie Groupbie
cutelilshortie
cutelilshortie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Brilliant!

Tia.0

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I never said that she does not love her brother. She does. But she loves herself a bit more.
I said that if Arnav comes clean with the complete truth, then it will clear all MU. But I meant that the MU that Anjali will have no option but to face the truth or go for psychiatric treatment for delusion. That will also make Arnav realize his Di's self-absorbed nature.

As I wrote in my post where I analyzed survival instinct, Anjali could afford to be sugar and spice and everything nice when she had the top dog position in the family.

Now when she feels that her position has been replaced, she is not happy and sugary anymore. Now her survival instinct will kick in. The game has just got started now.

Any other woman, like you and me, either will believe our husband and leave our maayka to be with him or will not believe him and stay where we are and attempt to move on.

But not her. She wants to stay put where she is and wants her brother to tie Shyam with a red fluffy bow and deliver him at her home.

And she is using her best weapon, tears, guilt trip and emotional blackmail to achieve that. And we saw already Khushi leaving RM... Mission accomplished...

<font face="Calibri" size="3">All right, I agree why Anjali is so dependent, so clingy, etc . etc. Until you had written this up so well, I seriously could not put my peeve in words. Now that you have done the harder job, I shall take the easier route out and get it off my chest</font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">1.</font>       <font face="Calibri" size="3">Anjali is not DUMB. That has been shown in more incidents than one. She is manipulative and may I include cunning from the edgeways, please? And that's her basic nature. So this basic nature would have remained intact even if she had to bring up Arnav(rather than vice versa), she'd still use these very skills to do things. If she had to go out and work, she'd use these traits of her nature at job and perhaps be successful too. </font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">2.</font>       <font face="Calibri" size="3">And yes she did not have to share her husband with her in-laws, but may I saw that if she had to do it she would have won hands down for the above mentioned traits in her? Her in-laws would have packed their bags and left for 'teerath' by now(no fun only pun intended)</font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">3.</font>       <font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Why do I work? To be in touch with myself, to be recognized, to be respected and offcourse to earn my roomali roti with Kadhai Paneer. Now I may choose to not work and what do I loose considering my husband works enuff for the 3 of us(miyan, biwi aur bacchi)? I may still be respected, I'll still get my roti+sabzi with occasional paneer</font>J<font face="Calibri"> . I will still be recognized but perhaps by lesser people? So as a woman, I do not loose too much. So Anjali decided not to hurt her trim butt on an office chair when she can actually rest it on the plush Raizada lounge. And she is a person who basks in the end result and not how it was achieved. I'll feel happier to 'buy' that diamond ring. She'll feel happy to own it. Does it matter if it was gifted or bought? And this is the mentality that I disapprove of! And I won't change my stand if someone says that she is not such! Sometimes, yes even I want a gift coz it makes me feel special and loved, but receiving gifts forever would make me feel worthless. And I am absolutely sure it is the same with all. However some fightout this feeling and focus on end result.</font></font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">4.</font>       <font face="Calibri" size="3">Now to the people who say she is very nice and sweet from inside. I'd say NO! She knew she is the apple of eye of the strongest being of the house. Yes she could have snubbed all and could have acted as a brat and still receive pampering. However she wants not only pampering but also love. Nothing wrong here. So she deiced to be all very good and nice. Best way to win hearts of Nani, Mama, Akash. Chat away to Mami and listen to her tales and become her little girl. Note how Raizadas do all her biddings because that will please her and not because they feel she is right'''''</font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Sigh''. Ghar ka bahut kaam hai yaar. Would have loved to finish my rants with a proper closure. But gotta go, </font>

Clap Kitne Kool hain aap!

I guess I'll just have to conclude that I understand Anjali but don't like herLOL! I do not appreciate meddling selfishness!
Heck I am selfish too. I want to be my best at work, wanna be a super mom, wanna be a super wife, a super cook. (Between you and me...I am almost sure I am all that) But do I take the dishonest route to achieve above things. No.
Also when I see a better woman, I appreciate her. So can we wonder if Anjali actually recognises she is not as good as the other woman in the life of her men and tries the easier route to gain attention. Understandable that a human being can do this. But can I be expected to like it. NO.

Loved discussing with you, TongueSwiss miss

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Absolutely correct... Anjali is morally weak and  emotionally clingy. How can you like that kind of person? But there are people like that in the world. My blame actually falls on Arnav. Anjali does not need to think about Khushi. But as Khushi's husband, Arnav should think about her. Her struggles, her insults, her pain - is still happening because  Arnav only revealed half truth. If he had revealed everything, Anjali might be still delusional, but at least Khushi won't be the scapegoat... 

<font face="Calibri" size="3">4.</font>       <font face="Calibri" size="3">Now to the people who say she is very nice and sweet from inside. I'd say NO! She knew she is the apple of eye of the strongest being of the house. Yes she could have snubbed all and could have acted as a brat and still receive pampering. However she wants not only pampering but also love. Nothing wrong here. So she deiced to be all very good and nice. Best way to win hearts of Nani, Mama, Akash. Chat away to Mami and listen to her tales and become her little girl. Note how Raizadas do all her biddings because that will please her and not because they feel she is right'''''</font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3">Sigh''. Ghar ka bahut kaam hai yaar. Would have loved to finish my rants with a proper closure. But gotta go, </font>

Clap Kitne Kool hain aap!

I guess I'll just have to conclude that I understand Anjali but don't like herLOL! I do not appreciate meddling selfishness!
Heck I am selfish too. I want to be my best at work, wanna be a super mom, wanna be a super wife, a super cook. (Between you and me...I am almost sure I am all that) But do I take the dishonest route to achieve above things. No.
Also when I see a better woman, I appreciate her. So can we wonder if Anjali actually recognises she is not as good as the other woman in the life of her men and tries the easier route to gain attention. Understandable that a human being can do this. But can I be expected to like it. NO.

Loved discussing with you, TongueSwiss miss

Go to top