Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali - The woman behind the Illusion... UPDATED. (Page 8)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
tia do u mind if i cant get myself to read about anjali, but i still like it, im sure u did a fab job thats goes by default

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsTia.0

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Excellent perspective...if anything pity her and her circumstances

My analogy...she's like an abandoned puppy in the rain, the forum is like the thoughtless little boys who throw stones and laugh at her miseryOuch.

She is a fictional character I knw and a weak one at that;I cannot help but feel sorry for her. She's had a horrible shock & pregnancy makes all it all the more complicated. She needs LOVE and somehow she feels her chotte is not giving her the attention she is seeking. Give her time.

But I know for sure when she'll come back stronger; it'll take time but she'll come back stronger. She will mend everything she unknowingly destroyed. She is Arnav's sister after allSmile

And...and...look at the positive side...all the complications she brings about in Arnav-Khushi's life should make their bond and love for eachother stronger. After all what is love without a few hurdles to overcomeTongue.

Once again Tio.o...a though-provoking postThumbs Up!!!!!

highonshowsTia.0

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
tia ...
U nailed it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

fabulous! i agree with each and every word :)))

i totally disliked the way arnav just threw shyam out of the house without telling everyone that he knew the truth the day he got married... not just anjali but the entire family deserves to know the full truth... why does he expect everyone to take his word that "he trusts khushi" as a final decision and abide like good children? what he told nani should've been told to anjali and everyone else...

also the biggest mistake of his life was not mistrusting khushi but marrying her forcefully using blackmail and torturing her after that... emotionally and physically! not to mention not even telling her WHY she was subjected to all that... if anjali is questioning the fact that what is right and what is wrong or whether her husband really IS a bad man then according to me its arnav whos to be blamed for it! he shud not be keeping the truth from her... this will turn out to be the second biggest mistake of his life...

also arnav shud learn to lock doors!!! when is his next birthday? i wud like to gift him a 12" solid dead bolt... and a 12" "something" to khushi as well till ASR can find a full proof way to atleast kiss herLOL

Lol... Put my contribution towards the gift too...
Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

tia do u mind if i cant get myself to read about anjali, but i still like it, im sure u did a fab job thats goes by default

No problemo... Big smile

OmNaMaSteOm

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
after reading your post i really feel pity to anjali..
after her parents death ,she should have done something to raise arnav..
if she took her brother's responsibility then,she will be able to cope up with her life today..
also her physical inability makes her weak..she wanted to live with her husband in their own house,that means she wished to leave chote and his life alone..but now she fears that she will have to cling on her brother for her entire life..this thought also makes her weak..poor anjali..

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heidi

after reading your post i really feel pity to anjali..
after her parents death ,she should have done something to raise arnav..
if she took her brother's responsibility then,she will be able to cope up with her life today..
also her physical inability makes her weak..she wanted to live with her husband in their own house,that means she wished to leave chote and his life alone..but now she fears that she will have to cling on her brother for her entire life..this thought also makes her weak..poor anjali..

She is a textbook example of poor little rich girl... Reminds me of Paris Hilton actually... LOL

heidi

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Beautifully written.  I just wanted to add that a couple of other characteristics to her nature.  She is highly sensitive and empathetic.  She was always the first to sense Khushi's pain or anxiety and always stepped in to support her, whether it was on the occasion of her parents' shrad when she saw a tearful Khushi try to leave or the day after Khushi's broken engagement when she was more disturbed than Khushi to learn that her engagement has fizzled out.  When Khushi was disturbed by Arnav's absence she took the trouble to cheer her up. We all know how disturbed she gets seeing her chottey in pain. She has been like that always, hyper about the people she loves.  So I guess she was expecting the same sort of response from them when her beautiful castle came crashing down.  She wanted the people around her to mourn her loss as much as she did because in her mind she would have done the same had it been the other way around and Arnav had lost Khushi.  However, all she saw was Arnav romancing his wife behind her back.  She is still not privy to the whole truth and does not know that the guy is trying to make up for being a prick to his beloved wife.  Before that Khushi had come into her room and told her to forget her past with Shyam and look forward to her future with the baby in an almost clinical tone.  She hasn't seen Khushi mourn for her pain. She does not know that she had a tiff with her husband because she cannot be happy in a house which is mourning.  So in her weak mind all she sees is the two people closest to her seem impervious to her pain and are in a blissful world of her own. In other words they are being 'insensitive' as per her definition. 

As you said, she is more to be pitied for being so emotionally weak.

pink.lotusTia.0

Go to top