Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali - The woman behind the Illusion... UPDATED. (Page 7)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Once again love your analysis' you have described Anjali's personality
so perfectly that I don't feel the need to add anything to it.

I agree with you and have said it many times she has a right
to know the truth. She has begged to
know what went wrong or why things are this way. Arnav and family owe her an explanation.

Anjali's personality is shaped because of the environment
that she lived in her entire life. However when circumstances change a door of opportunity
for change opens. Yes Anjali has always
been sheltered all her life but now is her time to do something for herself and
her child. Sitting in a room and sobbing all day long isn't going to get her
anywhere. Today she sees that Arnav is
in love and has changed; what will happen when Arnav has his own children? Today
she thinks Khushi has changed him and she is jealous of her, tomorrow she will
be jealous of Arnav's children? Yes he will always care for his Di and her
child but she cannot expect him to always put his family aside for her. It's never too late to get out there and try
to do something for yourself.

Shall I say Bingo... That's exactly what I have been saying. She is wallowing in self-pity and her family is letting her. Khushi got blamed for going in her room but what she said should have come from her family. She is the only one who treated her like a woman and not like a fragile doll... If it was my family, they would come to me and say stop wallowing in self-pity and take charge of your life. If you believe your husband is right, get out and find him and be by his side. If you think he is wrong, then forget him and move on. Don't expect your family to gift wrap your husband and serve you on silver platter...

Exactly khushi showed her the mirror and Anjali couldn't handle the truth ...i recently went through something similar to Anjali's situation...dealt with it alone without any help or support from my family yet i turned my life around towards a new life... Anjali has a full supportive family by her side   then why is she not able to turn her life around? I say things are much easier when you have family by your side

You are right if Anjali thinks that Shyam isn't wrong then she should have left with him and support him

Every person goes through tough situation MG... But strong people like you and me, get over self-pity and fight. Anjali is not strong. She expects everything to come to her very easy. She is weak. I'm not saying that she won't be a weak person if her family told her what Khushi told her, but she will definitely think about that statement coming from her family rather than ignoring it like she did because Khushi said it...

I know everyone goes through thick and thin in their lives... i just hope to see Anjali emerge as a strong woman coz it takes a lot to be a single mother... and i just want Anjali to be strong enough so she can raise her child with pride and confidence. I know its just a show but so many young girls watch these shows why cant we teach them something through these characters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227Tia.0

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
HI, Your analogy to a plant is quite interesting.  However, I am not entirely convinced that Anjali does not know how to live outside of her cocoon.  She has been a mother to Arnav and all along Arnav has been her material support where he has ensured that she does not fall short of her needs.

Remember, Arnav has seen Anjali as his emotional support because this is who he is clinging on to and she has been a mother figure in his life.  Now that he has fallen in love yes that emotional support is distributed. 

All along she has shown maturity, so her sudden wanting to cling on to Arnav should only be temporary.  But I agree with you that the family MUST come out with the whole truth.  It is simply extending an unwanted plot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rayka

HI, Your analogy to a plant is quite interesting.  However, I am not entirely convinced that Anjali does not know how to live outside of her cocoon.  She has been a mother to Arnav and all along Arnav has been her material support where he has ensured that she does not fall short of her needs.

Remember, Arnav has seen Anjali as his emotional support because this is who he is clinging on to and she has been a mother figure in his life.  Now that he has fallen in love yes that emotional support is distributed. 

All along she has shown maturity, so her sudden wanting to cling on to Arnav should only be temporary.  But I agree with you that the family MUST come out with the whole truth.  It is simply extending an unwanted plot.

Agreed. But she has been his emotional support when her life was in order, she also loved Khushi when everything was fine in her life.. Now her life is a mess and she is not being able to cope. That's exactly was my point... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Wowww! That was one perfect post! I loved it! Yep, Anjali is what everyone made her by pampering her so much Unhappy She is very sweet on the inside so I can never hate her Tongue

Tia.0

arnav21 Goldie
arnav21
arnav21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
nice post...agree

Tia.0

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
fabulous! i agree with each and every word :))) 

i totally disliked the way arnav just threw shyam out of the house without telling everyone that he knew the truth the day he got married... not just anjali but the entire family deserves to know the full truth... why does he expect everyone to take his word that "he trusts khushi" as a final decision and abide like good children? what he told nani should've been told to anjali and everyone else... 

also the biggest mistake of his life was not mistrusting khushi but marrying her forcefully using blackmail and torturing her after that... emotionally and physically! not to mention not even telling her WHY she was subjected to all that... if anjali is questioning the fact that what is right and what is wrong or whether her husband really IS a bad man then according to me its arnav whos to be blamed for it! he shud not be keeping the truth from her... this will turn out to be the second biggest mistake of his life... 

also arnav shud learn to lock doors!!! when is his next birthday? i wud like to gift him a 12" solid dead bolt... and a 12" "something" to khushi as well till ASR can find a full proof way to atleast kiss her LOL

Edited by cherry227 - 21 July 2012 at 6:01am

Tia.0

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Once again love your analysis' you have described Anjali's personality
so perfectly that I don't feel the need to add anything to it.

I agree with you and have said it many times she has a right
to know the truth. She has begged to
know what went wrong or why things are this way. Arnav and family owe her an explanation.

Anjali's personality is shaped because of the environment
that she lived in her entire life. However when circumstances change a door of opportunity
for change opens. Yes Anjali has always
been sheltered all her life but now is her time to do something for herself and
her child. Sitting in a room and sobbing all day long isn't going to get her
anywhere. Today she sees that Arnav is
in love and has changed; what will happen when Arnav has his own children? Today
she thinks Khushi has changed him and she is jealous of her, tomorrow she will
be jealous of Arnav's children? Yes he will always care for his Di and her
child but she cannot expect him to always put his family aside for her. It's never too late to get out there and try
to do something for yourself.

Shall I say Bingo... That's exactly what I have been saying. She is wallowing in self-pity and her family is letting her. Khushi got blamed for going in her room but what she said should have come from her family. She is the only one who treated her like a woman and not like a fragile doll... If it was my family, they would come to me and say stop wallowing in self-pity and take charge of your life. If you believe your husband is right, get out and find him and be by his side. If you think he is wrong, then forget him and move on. Don't expect your family to gift wrap your husband and serve you on silver platter...

Exactly khushi showed her the mirror and Anjali couldn't handle the truth ...i recently went through something similar to Anjali's situation...dealt with it alone without any help or support from my family yet i turned my life around towards a new life... Anjali has a full supportive family by her side   then why is she not able to turn her life around? I say things are much easier when you have family by your side

You are right if Anjali thinks that Shyam isn't wrong then she should have left with him and support him

Every person goes through tough situation MG... But strong people like you and me, get over self-pity and fight. Anjali is not strong. She expects everything to come to her very easy. She is weak. I'm not saying that she won't be a weak person if her family told her what Khushi told her, but she will definitely think about that statement coming from her family rather than ignoring it like she did because Khushi said it...

I know everyone goes through thick and thin in their lives... i just hope to see Anjali emerge as a strong woman coz it takes a lot to be a single mother... and i just want Anjali to be strong enough so she can raise her child with pride and confidence. I know its just a show but so many young girls watch these shows why cant we teach them something through these characters...
that was a fabulous point you made over there! a lot of young blood is getting influenced seeing these shows... its time they show women taking charge of their life no matter how messes up it is, instead of wallowing in self pity or listening to non sensical bickering from their inlaws (this dig is at payal)

Edited by cherry227 - 21 July 2012 at 6:02am

Tia.0

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
true 
and ASR Pampers his sis too much that spoils her even not to see which right and which wrong 

Tia.0

Go to top