Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali - The woman behind the Illusion... UPDATED. (Page 5)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Once again love your analysis… you have described Anjali's personality so perfectly that I don't feel the need to add anything to it.

I agree with you and have said it many times she has a right to know the truth.  She has begged to know what went wrong or why things are this way.  Arnav and family owe her an explanation.

Anjali's personality is shaped because of the environment that she lived in her entire life. However when circumstances change a door of opportunity for change opens.  Yes Anjali has always been sheltered all her life but now is her time to do something for herself and her child. Sitting in a room and sobbing all day long isn't going to get her anywhere.  Today she sees that Arnav is in love and has changed; what will happen when Arnav has his own children? Today she thinks Khushi has changed him and she is jealous of her, tomorrow she will be jealous of Arnav's children? Yes he will always care for his Di and her child but she cannot expect him to always put his family aside for her.  It's never too late to get out there and try to do something for yourself.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308Tia.0

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

res

totally agree with you!
You know what? in such tough situations which happened in her marriage(parents died), usually elders take responsibility of younger ones. But, yaha pe to ulta pulta hai!LOL 

pure show main sab ulta pulta hai... look at Khushi and Payal...Mami and Nani... and last but not least Anjali's stomach... pregnant woman's belly gets bigger with time... i feel like Anjali's getting more flat by the day LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0Fazila~

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher

You are right. We are all product of our environment. Anjali has shaped

up as she is due to her circumstances. Loved your analogy of

Hydrangea plant. Beautiful analysis!

now circumstances have changed and she also need to change... and that is what i have been dying to see in Anjali...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

i too just wanna see Anjali emerge as a very strong individual !!! hope they bring it on like the way we imagined !!! 

yuppp me too... i have been waiting for Anjali to wake up and turn her life around its never too late...

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheanuzz

Tia... take a bow!! What a perfect analysis of Anjali and you hit the nail on the head! In spite of all that you mentioned, I still did not get her not being happy for her brother and to top it all to get angry... even if he lied and wanted to spend time with his wife, was it not natural. Not able to fathom what the CVs are trying to portray but it does leave a bad taste in the mouth.

She is just thinking about herself. I never said otherwise. It's not her problem if Arnav does not recognize her selfishness and decide to move back instead of waiting on her hand and foot...
If someone is wrong and their family is supporting his/her wrong deeds, that family is as wrong as that person who is wrong... So you can blame Anjali but you will also have to blame her family. If you don't blame her family, then you can't blame her as well...

minnie2308

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Once again love your analysis' you have described Anjali's personality so perfectly that I don't feel the need to add anything to it.

I agree with you and have said it many times she has a right to know the truth.  She has begged to know what went wrong or why things are this way.  Arnav and family owe her an explanation.

Anjali's personality is shaped because of the environment that she lived in her entire life. However when circumstances change a door of opportunity for change opens.  Yes Anjali has always been sheltered all her life but now is her time to do something for herself and her child. Sitting in a room and sobbing all day long isn't going to get her anywhere.  Today she sees that Arnav is in love and has changed; what will happen when Arnav has his own children? Today she thinks Khushi has changed him and she is jealous of her, tomorrow she will be jealous of Arnav's children? Yes he will always care for his Di and her child but she cannot expect him to always put his family aside for her.  It's never too late to get out there and try to do something for yourself.  

Shall I say Bingo... That's exactly what I have been saying. She is wallowing in self-pity and her family is letting her. Khushi got blamed for going in her room but what she said should have come from her family. She is the only one who treated her like a woman and not like a fragile doll... If it was my family, they would come to me and say stop wallowing in self-pity and take charge of your life. If you believe your husband is right, get out and find him and be by his side. If you think he is wrong, then forget him and move on. Don't expect your family to gift wrap your husband and serve you on silver platter...

maan-and-geet

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_ka_arnav

Excellent, as always. ClapClapClap

Good similie there - Anjali - the human Clinging Hydrangea.LOLLOLLOL

Now, point me to Medieval Knight and Joker comparisons, if you have already written those... or write them?TongueTongueTongue Pretty please with a cherry on top?

The link is on the this post. Just click on the Red titles of the articles... Thanks Smile
Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

Nice post... you have nailed anjali's character pretty well... I know her character and behaviour, her constant craving for attention pisses me off sometimes, but then again I tell myself that this is how she is, this is what life has made her to be... she has never had to face the blow of the harsh realities of life, always having been protected and nurtured like some fragile item, and now too her famiiy is doing her a great injustice by not divulging the whole details... I know its the cvs decision on how they execute the show... but for God's sake, she's a grown woman, so they better treat her as one. One can't expect her to become mature and understanding overnight..she'll take time to come around, and she can't do that unless she knows the whole truth, and she should understand that priorities in one's life changes coz that's how life is after all... Then her realization would be interesting to watch... P.s. I hope my post(or rant rather) didn't bore you tia... :-)

Feel free to rant anytime. My post is Switzerland as in neutral zone. As long as no disrespectful comments are made, it's free zone... Big smile

Go to top