Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali - The woman behind the Illusion... UPDATED. (Page 2)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

res

totally agree with you!
You know what? in such tough situations which happened in her marriage(parents died), usually elders take responsibility of younger ones. But, yaha pe to ulta pulta hai!LOL 

Wohi to... Bachhi ko kisine badi hone nehin diya yaar... Bas bachhi banake rakhha... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita1150

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

I don't even know how to respond to this...that was such a perfect, epic post ClapClap

But i feel the need to respond so i will do so shortly

Thanks Big smile
Dreamcatcher Senior Member
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
You are right. We are all product of our environment. Anjali has shaped

up as she is due to her circumstances. Loved your analogy of

Hydrangea plant. Beautiful analysis!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sita1150maan-and-geetTia.0

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
amazing post!

Tia.0

shazilshama Newbie
shazilshama
shazilshama

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
What an absolutely wonderful article. You have truly understood the essence of the woman, who we are all ready to bash at this time.

I hadnt read your other works but will definitely do so now.

Please add me to your pm list when you are updating or writing something

Tia.0

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Tia. wonderful analysis of Anjali...she is perfect example of passive aggressive personality. Her tactics r tears and sulking. Time and again we have seen that she uses that to get her will acted out..earlier it was harmless stuff so people accepted it.

What baffles or makes everyone angry is to see the same things reflected on serious issues too. Along with a clinging personality, I think she suffers from a huge insecurity about herself. Her disability and her past has no doubt contributed towards that insecurity. Thus her identity, self image has always been dependent on being the center of everyone else's happiness. Why only Arnav but every one else in the Raizada house have always given her that importance contributing to feeding her self worth being dependent on how important she is to them. I think she just got used to everyone giving her will more importance than themselves. No one in the house made her realize that they have their own lives, choices which may not match with hers but that does not mean they are important.

The only person who has point blank at times refused her has been Arnav and  she knows her tears r the best way manipulate him according to her wishes..Now she sees that someone else is becoming more important to him. Sub consciously her mind realizes she will lose her power over him hence the jealousy .. Plus the fact that both her husband and brother desire the same woman now question her sense of worth as it never depended on who is she ...but what her place was in the lives of these two men. The complete distrust she has been showing to Arnav since a few days is proof enuff that its not Arnav's actions but her interpretation of them tat she hold more value to her than the actual relation...cos a healthy relationship is based on trust.

I agree with everything you said but still am not able to feel any pity for her...as ultimately she is responsible for her actions.

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 20 July 2012 at 8:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantmaan-and-geetFAYKHAN29Tia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Tia. wonderful analysis of Anjali...she is perfect example of passive aggressive personality. Her tactics r tears and sulking. Time and again we have seen that she uses that to get her will acted out..earlier it was harmless stuff so people accepted it.

What baffles or makes everyone angry is to see the same things reflected on serious issues too. Along with a clinging personality, I think she suffers from a huge insecurity about herself. Her disability and her past has no doubt contributed towards that insecurity. Thus her identity, self image has always been dependent on being the center of everyone else's happiness. Why only Arnav but every one else in the Raizada house have always given her that importance contributing to feeding her self worth being dependent on how important she is to them. I think she just got used to everyone giving her will more importance than themselves. No one in the house made her realize that they have their own lives, choices which may not match with hers but that does not mean they are important.

The only person who has point blank at times refused her has been Arnav and  she knows her tears r the best way manipulate him according to her wishes..Now she sees that someone else is becoming more important to him. Sub consciously her mind realizes she will lose her power over him hence the jealousy .. Plus the fact that both her husband and brother desire the same woman now question her sense of worth as it never depended on who is she ...but what her place was in the lives of these two men.

I agree with everything you said but still am not able to feel any pity for her...as ultimately she is responsible for her actions.

You are right as the situation stands now. It's hard to feel pity for a person who is selfish and manipulative. No one is denying the fact. But think of it this way. If she had a house of her own where she lived with her husband and she had her own identity... would she bother with Arnav's life? She will just leave her brother's house. 

But a. she has money when Arnav gives her money. Until now, even though she gave Shyam money, but at least she could think that my husband is a lawyer so earns at least some money. Now her husband is gone and she is entirely dependent on Arnav for everything. And not only that, her child will be dependent on Arnav too...

b. She can't leave RM as she is not independent and she is not like Khushi who is a go-getter. She never had to earn her living and she does not know how. 

c. She now has to be the poor relation (or so she thinks) in the same house where she used to be the queen. It's difficult for a woman to accept that even when she is not insecure of her own identity and here she is a bundle of insecurity. 

And you have hit the nail on the head when you mentioned that her self-worth is down and her insecurity is showing. The only person who feels jealous of another is a person who is insecure in his/her own self. A secured person would go achieve what he/she wants instead of wasting time to be jealous and pining for something.

maan-and-geetFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]

You are right as the situation stands now. It's hard to feel pity for a person who is selfish and manipulative. No one is denying the fact. But think of it this way. If she had a house of her own where she lived with her husband and she had her own identity... would she bother with Arnav's life? She will just leave her brother's house. 

But a. she has money when Arnav gives her money. Until now, even though she gave Shyam money, but at least she could think that my husband is a lawyer so earns at least some money. Now her husband is gone and she is entirely dependent on Arnav for everything. And not only that, her child will be dependent on Arnav too...

b. She can't leave RM as she is not independent and she is not like Khushi who is a go-getter. She never had to earn her living and she does not know how. 

c. She now has to be the poor relation (or so she thinks) in the same house where she used to be the queen. It's difficult for a woman to accept that even when she is not insecure of her own identity and here she is a bundle of insecurity. 

And you have hit the nail on the head when you mentioned that her self-worth is down and her insecurity is showing. The only person who feels jealous of another is a person who is insecure in his/her own self. A secured person would go achieve what he/she wants instead of wasting time to be jealous and pining for something.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah u r absolutely right I do understand that its financial dependence too which is making matters worse now...

What I am trying to say is that...her self worth was always dependent on others perception of her and not on her abilities or her qualities. Neither did she ever try nor did the Raizada's ever encourage her to seek her self worth based on her own self... As u rightly said the Raizada's have done a great disservice to her in tat aspect

maan-and-geetTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top