Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali - The woman behind the Illusion... UPDATED. (Page 11)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 13856

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by garvi

This is frst tym i m readng ur post nd its awsm.really amazng nd yeah i m sory i m unble to lyk it bcz of netwrk prob
nd yup wateva u explaind abt anjalu supprt nd her weakness dat is yt
i compltly agreee wid u nd u may b ryt abt dat sweet smiletechnique bcoz it really wrks

Thanks. Big smile

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 2349

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Tia I don't know what to say, speechless right now! What a post and you analysed her character beautifully. Dude I gotta read what you wrote about Khushi and Arnav, iA whenever I get time I will :) honestly, I enjoyed reading this post! :)
 
 
I don't like seeing Anjali like this but it's understandable. The family should talk to her and tell her the truth but they're not because Shyam's gotta come back. Hmmm actually it won't t make any difference because only Shyam's confession will bring her out of this.


Edited by zeeba* - 22 July 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 13856

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

Tia I don't know what to say, speechless right now! What a post and you analysed her character beautifully. Dude I gotta read what you wrote about Khushi and Arnav, iA whenever I get time I will :) honestly, I enjoyed reading this post! :)
 
 
I don't like seeing Anjali like this but it's understandable. The family should talk to her and tell her the truth but they're not because Shyam's gotta come back. Hmmm actually it won't t make any difference because only Shyam's confession will bring her out of this.

Thanks Zeeba. I don't like to see Anjali like this either. But whether she believes it or not, she needs to know the truth so that she has no excuse to hide from the reality. Right now, her excuse is confusion because she does not know the truth. Her real character and her true strength will emerge after the truth is revealed.
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
tia that is a superb analysis. quite freudian.
 
A few days back I would not have agreed.
 
But in the light of how she is now, all I can say is , you are right down to the last word and full stop

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 13856

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

tia that is a superb analysis. quite freudian.
 
A few days back I would not have agreed.
 
But in the light of how she is now, all I can say is , you are right down to the last word and full stop

Thanks hun... It seems we are seeing ASR's sister emerge and Arnav's sister disappearing... I have always felt that while two brother and sister can be different, but they can't be polar opposite... And I noticed very subtle similarities earlier as mentioned in the post. Now it's becoming more evident as ASR is becoming Arnav, Arnav's sister is turning into ASR's sister...


Edited by tia.o - 22 July 2012 at 10:37pm
EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 727

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I'm sorry to say but I have a really big problem with your post...
*solemn voice*
I can't find a super-like option, other wise I would have clicked it instantly.

Brilliant post *stands up and claps*Clap

What you've written is what most people forget to understand. 
They think she suddenly became manipulative but she has always been manipulative. Just because that manipulation wasn't against Arnav/Khushi before does not mean it is not manipulation. 
The siblings are so similar. Just because she honey-coats her intention doesn't really change her intention. The example you gave of the threat Anjali gave to make Khushi come work for them, that was the time I had realized that she is ASR's sister through and through.

All in all great post!


Edited by allallbmine1 - 23 July 2012 at 1:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 13856

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allallbmine1

I'm sorry to say but I have a really big problem with your post...
*solemn voice*
I can't find a super-like option, other wise I would have clicked it instantly.

Brilliant post *stands up and claps*Clap

What you've written is what most people forget to understand. 
They think she suddenly became manipulative but she has always been manipulative. Just because that manipulation wasn't against Arnav/Khushi before does not mean it is not manipulation. 
The siblings are so similar. Just because she honey-coats her intention doesn't really change her intention. The example you gave of the threat Anjali gave to make Khushi come work for them, that was the time I had realized that she is ASR's sister through and through.

All in all great post!

Thanks for reading it and liking it... Big smile
Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 906

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Awesome post Tia. Mostly because it is so well written. the reality of millions of women around the world.

And I think IPK team being what it is, they will show her growth.. 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraTia.0

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BEHIND THE SCENES OF ipkknd..WRITTEN UPDATE ...

Author: ..Enchanteur..   Replies: 3   Views: 4463

..Enchanteur.. 3 4463 26 February 2012 at 10:07pm by rubab1690
Behind the scenes shots!

Author: Meeboo   Replies: 5   Views: 2035

Meeboo 5 2035 08 December 2011 at 8:41am by preetijaiswal19
new TT video Behind the scenes

Author: geetmaanluv   Replies: 0   Views: 914

geetmaanluv 0 914 07 December 2011 at 11:33pm by geetmaanluv
Behind the scenes video link -tt

Author: aanu23   Replies: 1   Views: 1237

aanu23 1 1237 07 December 2011 at 6:38am by Infofan
Behind The Scene Shots - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doo

Author: nilmi   Replies: 1   Views: 2504

nilmi 1 2504 07 December 2011 at 5:42am by ayshran

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index