Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali - The woman behind the Illusion... UPDATED. (Page 10)

TojoursPur IF-Dazzler
TojoursPur
TojoursPur

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THAT IS THE BEST ANLYSIS I HAVE EVER READ TIA. WRITING WISE AND PSYCHOLOGY WISE---IMPECCABLE IS THE ONLY THING COMING TO MIND.
TAKE A BOW THANK YOU FOR THIS.WONDER FUL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Amazing post! What an analysis!

Thank you! Kudos! Clap

Tia.0

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Tia.0

ClumsyLilGirl Senior Member
ClumsyLilGirl
ClumsyLilGirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Perfectly analysed! :D Clap

Tia.0

rkapoor1382 IF-Sizzlerz
rkapoor1382
rkapoor1382

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
wow Tia...
it was such a brilliant analysis...
it was brilliant one..

Tia.0

roses.09 Groupbie
roses.09
roses.09

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
wonderful analysis... puts a new perspective towards the character. 

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by medhasarkar

THAT IS THE BEST ANLYSIS I HAVE EVER READ TIA. WRITING WISE AND PSYCHOLOGY WISE---IMPECCABLE IS THE ONLY THING COMING TO MIND.
TAKE A BOW THANK YOU FOR THIS.WONDER FUL.

Thanks Medha.. Big smile
Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I totally agree Kiran. I believe it's even more important for people with any kind of physical or mental disability to be self-sufficient than regular people. Because their lives are harder than us. Treating them like they are dumb or incapable in any way is an insult to them. They don't want anyone's pity. I have met some amazing people when I was volunteering with an organization which was supporting mentally handicapped kids. And they were more emotionally stable and independent than how CVs are showing Anjali...

Your parents did the absolutely correct thing. What they did for you shows how much they love you. What this family is doing is not love. I believe love makes you stronger not weak, love makes you stand on your two feet, not cripple you further, love gives you wings, not crutch.

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

reservedd
-----------------------------
Tia I loved ur take on Khushi & Arnav & now obviously Ilovethisonetoo. You described them perfectly. I have always said I understand Anjali's postiion, situation, condition but I just feel irritated by her crying, drama and so much screen space. I dunno if im going off-topic hereorwhat, I just have to vent out my feelings & say what i feel. Its not Anjali's fault for being so fragile. It's Arnav's and all Raizada members' fault. I agree Arnav and Anjali have been through a lot but if you seen people who go through so much become stronger than ever. Anjali did go through a lot but she always had her mainsupportsystem with her. It's Arnav's fault for making her so fragile. Okay I understand he loves her sister and all but that doesn't mean he had to treat her like doll and not let her do anything. I mean cmo'n what kinda love is that? Our parents love us morethananything but that doesn't mean they hide us from the reality. They encourage us to face them & become stronger in our life. My mom always says that just because we ask you to do stuff on your own doesn'tmeanwe don't love you. Weloveyou that's y wemakeyou do that so that u become stronger in life and don'thaveto rely onotherpeople. Every girl is his father's princess and I'm no exception. My dad loves me & obviously he wouldn't like me to do anything. When I was a kid he wouldn't let me work but now heknowsI've grown up & he always asks me to do work so that I don'thaveto suffer later on. Few days ago I got a work forthefirsttime in my life and it was in some nextwarehouse. It was like packagingwork. SO I went there & I worked for morethan8 hours & bytheend of the day my fingers were bleeding. Obviously he felt bad and asked me to put gloves on. but he didn'tsaydon't go to work. he said that's the real life. Now u know how hard it is to earn money! I wassurprisedthat he didn't say anything about not going to work! Well, all I wanna say is love is not about pampering your loved ones and not letting 'em do anything. Betherefor 'em when needed but let 'em facethereality as well.Thisdoes nothing but weakens them in real life.Anywaysthis was example of me & my parents

I'll give you another example of my bro's friends and his mother. So his mother is divorced and she met with an accident when she was pregnant. So she got injured in herheadwhich affected her son too. Onthetop she was divorced. She has one son only and she's a singlemotherraising her son. Her son is not normal like he has stuttering problems. Anyways, his mother never let him do anywork, got him everything he wanted and still does. So now, he's really weak both physically and mentally. He cannot do anything. Even physically his legs are so skinny like stick and he's not strong at all. Now he's 14-15 years old and now she's scared [his mother]. She's scared that he won't be able to do anything, he won't be able to facetheworld and all that. Now she sends him to gym with my brothers and sends him to our place everyday to play with my brothers and just get stronger,learnfrom them. So, what I mean is of course she loved her son but pampering got her nothing butinsteadcreated more problems. Im not saying don't pamper at all. Do but to a limit and not hide themfromthe reality. That is not gunna help in anyway whatsoever.

Whatever happened, happened with Anjali even now Raizads haven't learntfromtheir mistakes.Theyare still pampering her, hiding thetruthfrom her and not letting her face the reality. They needa tell her the truth. This won't weaken her. Yes in the beginning she'll be broken but eventually she will become stronger and learn to do something on her own!

P.S.: Amazing analysis. U write beautifully. keep it up & Sorry for my rant.Don'tevenknowif itmadeany sense or not:$

.Kiran.

Go to top