Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Fazila~

Excelledn post Tia...good analysis... i was watching the epi from the beginning and in it Anjali had come to stay at RH from her husbands house to stay for a week...n that has stretched into infinity...

Yes, because again, Anjali loves to stay at a cosseted and pampered environment. Who would not? Her husband did not force her to leave her brother's home. All her needs and demands were fulfilled here. She got treated like the uncrowned queen. So everything was rosy and wonderful. She is so dependent on others to provide her everything including her happiness, that even now, she is asking her brother to gift wrap her husband and serve her on silver platter to make her happy.

If she ever had to be responsible for her own life, she won't have been this weak and clinging vine that she is now and no time better than now to make it happen. Because now she is responsible for another life - her baby...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fffan123

Loved it Tia. Epic Post.
I just feel, as a woman that, no husband can pull a cotton wool on a wife's eyes to the extent that the snake seems to have pulled on Anjali's eyes. Somewhere the sixth sense of a woman will warn her about something missing in her marriage.
To ignore that warning to keep feeling everything is ok with her own world is totally selfish. Anjali is doing the same. Also she claims that she loves her brother very much but her behavior shows that it is selfish love. 
That is what makes me hate her character. Even if ASR and the family has tried to shield her, she should have realized something is missing as if you look at her past behavior, you can see that she is a shrewd woman.

Like I said, that chick ain't dumb. She did not see it, because she chose not to see it. Not because she could not... Even her memories are selective. She remembers everything Arnav did for Khushi but she does not remember anything he did for her. So trust me when I say, she is smart as a tack. But choses to be dumb...
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

Shall I say Bingo... That's exactly what I have been saying. She is wallowing in self-pity and her family is letting her. Khushi got blamed for going in her room but what she said should have come from her family. She is the only one who treated her like a woman and not like a fragile doll... If it was my family, they would come to me and say stop wallowing in self-pity and take charge of your life. If you believe your husband is right, get out and find him and be by his side. If you think he is wrong, then forget him and move on. Don't expect your family to gift wrap your husband and serve you on silver platter...

Exactly khushi showed her the mirror and Anjali couldn't handle the truth ...i recently went through something similar to Anjali's situation...dealt with it alone without any help or support from my family yet i turned my life around towards a new life... Anjali has a full supportive family by her side   then why is she not able to turn her life around? I say things are much easier when you have family by your side

You are right if Anjali thinks that Shyam isn't wrong then she should have left with him and support him
maan-and-geet thumbnail

She is just thinking about herself. I never said otherwise. It's not her problem if Arnav does notrecognizeher selfishness and decide to move back instead of waiting on her hand and foot...
If someone is wrong and their family is supporting his/her wrong deeds, that family is as wrong as that person who is wrong... So you can blame Anjali but you will also have to blame her family. If you don't blame her family, then you can't blame her as well...

You r right... i think Raizada family is more at fault than Anjali... especially Arnav... he can stop 90% of the nonsense in RM but he is choosing to stay quiet
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

Exactly khushi showed her the mirror and Anjali couldn't handle the truth ...i recently went through something similar to Anjali's situation...dealt with it alone without any help or support from my family yet i turned my life around towards a new life... Anjali has a full supportive family by her side   then why is she not able to turn her life around? I say things are much easier when you have family by your side

You are right if Anjali thinks that Shyam isn't wrong then she should have left with him and support him

Every person goes through tough situation MG... But strong people like you and me, get over self-pity and fight. Anjali is not strong. She expects everything to come to her very easy. She is weak. I'm not saying that she won't be a weak person if her family told her what Khushi told her, but she will definitely think about that statement coming from her family rather than ignoring it like she did because Khushi said it... 
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tia.o, 'Switzerland as in neutral zone'- rofl @ that... Thanks...
maan-and-geet thumbnail

Every person goes through tough situation MG... But strong people like you and me, get over self-pity and fight. Anjali is not strong. She expects everything to come to her very easy. She is weak. I'm not saying that she won't be a weak person if her family told her what Khushi told her, but she will definitely think about that statement coming from her family rather than ignoring it like she did because Khushi said it...

I know everyone goes through thick and thin in their lives... i just hope to see Anjali emerge as a strong woman coz it takes a lot to be a single mother... and i just want Anjali to be strong enough so she can raise her child with pride and confidence. I know its just a show but so many young girls watch these shows why cant we teach them something through these characters...
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI, Your analogy to a plant is quite interesting.  However, I am not entirely convinced that Anjali does not know how to live outside of her cocoon.  She has been a mother to Arnav and all along Arnav has been her material support where he has ensured that she does not fall short of her needs.

Remember, Arnav has seen Anjali as his emotional support because this is who he is clinging on to and she has been a mother figure in his life.  Now that he has fallen in love yes that emotional support is distributed. 

All along she has shown maturity, so her sudden wanting to cling on to Arnav should only be temporary.  But I agree with you that the family MUST come out with the whole truth.  It is simply extending an unwanted plot.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rayka

HI, Your analogy to a plant is quite interesting.  However, I am not entirely convinced that Anjali does not know how to live outside of her cocoon.  She has been a mother to Arnav and all along Arnav has been her material support where he has ensured that she does not fall short of her needs.

Remember, Arnav has seen Anjali as his emotional support because this is who he is clinging on to and she has been a mother figure in his life.  Now that he has fallen in love yes that emotional support is distributed. 

All along she has shown maturity, so her sudden wanting to cling on to Arnav should only be temporary.  But I agree with you that the family MUST come out with the whole truth.  It is simply extending an unwanted plot.

Agreed. But she has been his emotional support when her life was in order, she also loved Khushi when everything was fine in her life.. Now her life is a mess and she is not being able to cope. That's exactly was my point... 
SmileyStar thumbnail
Wowww! That was one perfect post! I loved it! Yep, Anjali is what everyone made her by pampering her so much 😔 She is very sweet on the inside so I can never hate her 😛