Anjali - The woman behind the Illusion... UPDATED.

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Edited

I had been waiting for this post since u wrote ur take on Khushi. Didnt ask for it as i knw when the time is write, u shall oblige.

Since this revelation track started, Anjali has been the centre of it all and fortunately or unfortunately has been treated extremely fragile. Ur Simile describes it to great length.

Now that the focus has shifted, from Anjali being at the centre of the storm to Arnav in the midst of a storm brewing btwn a sister and a wife.

U described Arnav very well as Anjali's main support system. And i also agree with u that if the focus is shifted from Main support system to man made support system (Stick in the case of ur simile being truth) it may just stop further MU's.

But Anjali doesnt know any other support than Arnav, and sudden shift sometime are not well tolarated. Esp if the roots are stuck in the same place. Shifting take time and it can only be done gradually to avoid damage to the roots. in this case relations.

Unfortunately for the entire RM Arnav has been a stong pedh,...what not only nurture and protects RM wasis but also supports them.

Untill everyone doesnt realise that that hugh tree also need love and care, nurturing and being there feel from time to time. it shall start withering just as Anjali will wither with the shift in support system.

They both need each other, grounded and slowly branch out. ANjali will learn now that nature has dealt he a bitter pill of cirsumstances. Its leaving her now choice. This time she will have to learn.

Avni

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reservedd
-----------------------------
Tia I loved ur take on Khushi & Arnav & now obviously I love this one too. You described them perfectly. I have always said I understand Anjali's postiion, situation, condition but I just feel irritated by her crying, drama and so much screen space. I dunno if im going off-topic here or what, I just have to vent out my feelings & say what i feel. Its not Anjali's fault for being so fragile. It's Arnav's and all Raizada members' fault. I agree Arnav and Anjali have been through a lot but if you seen people who go through so much become stronger than ever. Anjali did go through a lot but she always had her main support system with her. It's Arnav's fault for making her so fragile. Okay I understand he loves her sister and all but that doesn't mean he had to treat her like doll and not let her do anything. I mean cmo'n what kinda love is that? Our parents love us more than anything but that doesn't mean they hide us from the reality. They encourage us to face them & become stronger in our life. My mom always says that just because we ask you to do stuff on your own doesn't mean we don't love you. We love you that's y we make you do that so that u become stronger in life and don't have to rely on other people. Every girl is his father's princess and I'm no exception. My dad loves me & obviously he wouldn't like me to do anything. When I was a kid he wouldn't let me work but now he knows I've grown up & he always asks me to do work so that I don't have to suffer later on. Few days ago I got a work for the first time in my life and it was in some next warehouse. It was like packaging work. SO I went there & I worked for more than 8 hours & by the end of the day my fingers were bleeding. Obviously he felt bad and asked me to put gloves on. but he didn't say don't go to work. he said that's the real life. Now u know how hard it is to earn money! I was surprised that he didn't say anything about not going to work! Well, all I wanna say is love is not about pampering your loved ones and not letting 'em do anything. Be there for 'em when needed but let 'em face the reality as well. This does nothing but weakens them in real life. Anyways this was example of me & my parents

I'll give you another example of my bro's friends and his mother. So his mother is divorced and she met with an accident when she was pregnant. So she got injured in her head which affected her son too. On the top she was divorced. She has one son only and she's a single mother raising her son. Her son is not normal like he has stuttering problems. Anyways, his mother never let him do anywork, got him everything he wanted and still does. So now, he's really weak both physically and mentally. He cannot do anything. Even physically his legs are so skinny like stick and he's not strong at all. Now he's 14-15 years old and now she's scared [his mother]. She's scared that he won't be able to do anything, he won't be able to face the world and all that. Now she sends him to gym with my brothers and sends him to our place everyday to play with my brothers and just get stronger, learn from them. So, what I mean is of course she loved her son but pampering got her nothing but instead created more problems. Im not saying don't pamper at all. Do but to a limit and not hide them from the reality. That is not gunna help in anyway whatsoever.

Whatever happened, happened with Anjali even now Raizads haven't learnt from their mistakes. They are still pampering her, hiding the truth from her and not letting her face the reality. They needa tell her the truth. This won't weaken her. Yes in the beginning she'll be broken but eventually she will become stronger and learn to do something on her own!

P.S.: Amazing analysis. U write beautifully. keep it up & Sorry for my rant. Don't even know if it made any sense or not:$
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I don't even know how to respond to this...that was such a perfect, epic post 👏👏

But i feel the need to respond so i will do so shortly
sita1150 thumbnail
Excellent excellext 👏
pity tht defines anjali ,,
perfect analysis
Edited by sita1150 - 11 years ago
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

totally agree with you!
You know what? in such tough situations which happened in her marriage(parents died), usually elders take responsibility of younger ones. But, yaha pe to ulta pulta hai!😆 
Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 11 years ago
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it,,,,u have explained Anjali's character so perfectly...!!
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ii..Shilpa..ii

res

totally agree with you!
You know what? in such tough situations which happened in her marriage(parents died), usually elders take responsibility of younger ones. But, yaha pe to ulta pulta hai!😆 

Wohi to... Bachhi ko kisine badi hone nehin diya yaar... Bas bachhi banake rakhha... 😃
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shockalot

I don't even know how to respond to this...that was such a perfect, epic post 👏👏

But i feel the need to respond so i will do so shortly

Thanks 😃
Dreamcatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are right. We are all product of our environment. Anjali has shaped

up as she is due to her circumstances. Loved your analogy of

Hydrangea plant. Beautiful analysis!