Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Screen space?

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Is THIS the screen space she wanted? 
Let Daljeet think she is affecting so many people.
At least Shyam we Loved to hate. 
And secretly, I totally crushed on 
He is the positive kind of dushman you need in a show.
But anjali- NOT DONE for me.
And all for screen space.
Wow.
I hope the CVs continue doing what they'd re doing, until only they are left to watch this show.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25nahoulaMitzcelarakeshbhoslertingtingaditiaroranikkipunjArnavKhushiLovecraziefanDaisycall4angelaBrashti24jalkukdi1NutsandDoltsSaraPhoenixBestesynirbasitoSyedaFaizaranithazulfy_135Audrey.h...Swapnali..Kasu4lyfeMahi122priyankaafleurs-Manal.A-AfyaPreets19simran04CDlove..Enchanteur..OmNaMaSteOm.SobtiLicious.Deedeepa1princessunaraxAaliyaILTHBEB-Rehnuma-

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
good luck to her with that bc no one will watch her or her scenes if it continues!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorBestesyAfyaOmNaMaSteOm

ARHIROX Senior Member
ARHIROX
ARHIROX

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
OMdayzz. guys chill outtt!! maybe it is what the script demands for now. Maybe its a build up to something extraordianry and i still believe  Khushi will leave RM when she hears it for helf that anjali considers her resposible for her current condition. But even so poor sanaya has been working wrecklessly hardd for the past months and that too practically carrying the entire episode on her shoulders. And what we get a little more of anjali today and people have started to bash her and Daljeet quite hard. Sanaya is and always will be the lead of the show. Everybody knws that this show is popilar due the arnav/Khushi as in Sanaya/Barun. its not rocket science guys i thik we all knew once the shaym revlation comes out in the open we were gonna get more of anjali. just live with it the cvs know what there doing. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81anisa...innocentgreenBestesysimran04eyesonme-happilyunknown.SobtiLicious.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Daljeet can't see that no one will watch this show if she continues appearing in each and every episode! She can't understand that we want more SaRun!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanSaraPhoenixPiscineMolitorBestesyAfyaOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
She's just hurting her career here. I prefer Shyam over her no one wants to see crybaby Anjali hogging the spot light from the leads. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tingtingSaraPhoenixjalkukdi1PiscineMolitorBestesyAfyaOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ARHIROX

OMdayzz. guys chill outtt!! maybe it is what the script demands for now. Maybe its a build up to something extraordianry and i still believe Khushi will leave RM when she hears it for helf that anjali considers her resposible for her current condition. But even so poor sanaya has been working wrecklessly hardd for the past months and that too practically carrying the entire episode on her shoulders. And what we get a little more of anjali today and people have started to bash her and Daljeet quite hard. Sanaya is and always will be the lead of the show. Everybody knws that this show is popilar due the arnav/Khushi as in Sanaya/Barun. its not rocket science guys i thik we all knew once the shaym revlation comes out in the open we were gonna get more of anjali. just live with it the cvs know what there doing.

Well saidClap...totally agree wid u!!!

Imane-SaRunian Senior Member
Imane-SaRunian
Imane-SaRunian

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Khushi is being apart... Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitor

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran04

Originally posted by ARHIROX

OMdayzz. guys chill outtt!! maybe it is what the script demands for now. Maybe its a build up to something extraordianry and i still believe Khushi will leave RM when she hears it for helf that anjali considers her resposible for her current condition. But even so poor sanaya has been working wrecklessly hardd for the past months and that too practically carrying the entire episode on her shoulders. And what we get a little more of anjali today and people have started to bash her and Daljeet quite hard. Sanaya is and always will be the lead of the show. Everybody knws that this show is popilar due the arnav/Khushi as in Sanaya/Barun. its not rocket science guys i thik we all knew once the shaym revlation comes out in the open we were gonna get more of anjali. just live with it the cvs know what there doing.

Well saidClap...totally agree wid u!!!

The dialogues were so pathetic that i Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitor

Go to top