Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Isnt it kinda depressing? (Page 2)

mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
agreed !!
i just saw todays epi and it was going verry well .. until poojali came !!
god!! i got so verryy annoyed i mean why did she have to come back, why was there an car accident wen they were on their way to satsang couldnt it just be the opposite .. really wished that there was a car accident when they were returning !!!! and they couldnt come back the same night !! i had so much expectations with todays episode !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Rvics Groupbie
Rvics
Rvics

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I agree but I think today with Anjali saying to arnav that U have changed since u stopped answering my question..this will make him say the whole truth from the confrontation between Arnav n Shyaam and also maybe once khushi n payal go back to gupta house her dad will get better n he will reveal the truth too..some positive to come out of todays sister drama :((.

But it was so sad to see arshi :(. 3 time no kiss maybe fourth attempt will be the lucky one ;).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzraksha712mishti_17

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Forget everything else.. As an ArHi fan its really depressing for me to see Anjali shed those tears everytime she sees ArHi together.. I know she is going thru a bad phase but is it really necessary to shed those tears in front of them hereby making them feel like they are at fault..

P.S :Sorry if someone finds this an Anti Anjali post.. Its really not..LOL Its just my genuine thoughts on what I feel seeing her tears when ArHi are around..
Agreed,she is behaving as if no one should love & care for spouse because her marriage is Broken...Crypathetic ...if you aren't happy,none should be happyConfused
That's do strange...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzraksha712mishti_17

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
LOOL my little sister said the same thing .. She says why should they feel guilty .. THEY ARE HUBBY AND WIFE ..Why is DM teasing them yaar .. They so want to complete the kiss but they are always disturbed .. Seriously Arnav Get a Family tracker so you know when they are near you and khushi..

its not like ASR got into a strop/cry when Anj romance with shyam ?

weird she is the one who said that special girl will come .. you will find love.. and you will change ..  ..ect .. Now she is saying he has changed ect like its a bad thing ..!!Ouch

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm

mishti_17

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
overall anji track has been depressing.
I wish they have shown her as angry with khushi than getting insecure with arnav-khushi relathionship

mishti_17

payaka Newbie
payaka
payaka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Forget everything else.. As an ArHi fan its really depressing for me to see Anjali shed those tears everytime she sees ArHi together.. I know she is going thru a bad phase but is it really necessary to shed those tears in front of them hereby making them feel like they are at fault..

P.S :Sorry if someone finds this an Anti Anjali post.. Its really not..LOL Its just my genuine thoughts on what I feel seeing her tears when ArHi are around..

Raizdas don't know what Kushi has gone through in last four months .Now the MU between Arhi is cleared and they are behaving like newly wedded couple .But Anji doesn;t know this .
And she has never seen Arnav loving or caring his wife ,So now it is really shocking to her.
But from our point of view we feel Kushi needs this attention and care from Arnav.
But Anji can't tolerate this

mishti_17

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Actually i did sympathize with her until yesterday but today she crossed the limit. Cmon woman get a life. Your bro has his own personal life too its not only about you all the time. I seriously think its high time Arnav should stand up and say the whole truth!!!!!!!!!

mishti_17

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I really can't comprehend her "Tumhe pyaar hogaya Chote"Stern Smile
Okay, so lady when you were blindly in love with that snake of a husband, you didn't give a damn about your brother and worshipped Snake like he was God, but you have a freaking problem if your bro wants to see his wife smiling?Ouch
Wasn't she the same woman who could do anything for Arnav's smile and that's why wanted Khushi in his life?
Where is she? I really miss that Anjali.
This one seems like she's too alien to recognize, and she's intending to have an incest relationship. bleh.

mishti_17

Go to top