Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

My Tribute to DEK!

Add123 Senior Member
Add123
Add123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

priashloversilentreader19barbie24kimybabarfatima4aSRKfan20122012titlirobbir...Rohitha...aaaaaaaaaFutbol_queenkojagoryfanilvudaySunshinegirllInkpen4877xxDaydreameRxxwendy25prachurya-JEHAN-Shazzie-The_Tomboy-vampire12345678pia.rahaArieltabiarrylineBeing-Humansajni786..oishu..Roze12...navina....Killer.

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
an incredible post adden!

DEK is the first show that I have ever felt this way for, and I do not think I will ever feel this way about a show ever again- I have never connected to characters or a story line this way...But I am happy it happened Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123...navina...

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Loved ur post AddenHug This is all I can say... No wordsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
aww adden u always manage to make me crack a smile dis forum has always brought me ma piece of gossip,news,ff,os,ss,frnds,n moh of manveer..even though im deeply attached to dis forum i noe v wont leave it even ven d show ends i.e if d show ends(m still holding onto hopes n untill sa confirms i wont believe)...dis forum has made me realise dek's worth n dat fantasies r nt always stupid...i love u guys fr evrything n adden dont worry we all will always stay in touch n dis forum will thodi na close we will request d mods so dont worry..n lets catch on to d last ray of hopesBig smile
ps loved ur post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Adden frm where do u get so much positivity!!
Dek is the first serial I became mad for! I did not see from the start but frm whereever did it got me hooked!! I got into it totally I felt so connected that I would totatally mix up into it!! I felt related to everyone on dek !! the cast god!! I felt lived it!

Got to say we r bichadi hui behene!! I am lazy too!! But live half the tym here!! Too lazy to comment though!! But dek made me a writer and a totally mad person !! madly in love with dek!!

It made me write which I rarely do dream which I always do and sleep which I love to do!! I am sleeping beauty according to my frnds but to I am a light sleeper but dek ne toh meri bachi kuchi neend bhi uda dali!!

Aur jab hum kisi ko khoye toh smile karna chahiye naaki rona!!

On the whole will miss dek but with a smile on my face!
Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
amazing post
ya really iwant to ask u  how can u write so good and be so positive
anyways thanks for ur post it was much needed

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Awww Adden
seriously your optimism brings a smile to my face
Gosh u know u are actually soo cute!? Embarrassed lol...dont bash the CVs, be nice, etc. ..your such a sweetie!! and i dont know how you do it caz I pretty much dont see anything good in this but you know after reading ur post imma try and be a bit more positive though I dont know how far thats gonna go Ouch
Still Add, that was a flawless and perfect tribute to DEK. It really was. Smile

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
aww..adden!!!
superb post as always..
its hab been really very difficult for my hrt to accept da fact dat DEK will only lasts for two more weeks...Cry Broken Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index