Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The drama element is back...

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
The drama element is back in the show and I'm very much satisfied...After the past few days of seeing a different comical side to Arnav, it was time to get back to seriousness in all honesty. Khushi's suffered a lot in this marriage..she's been put through a lot of torture...and as much as I was loving the comedy scenes of Arnav trying to "make her his wife"...It was high time for seriousness. I don't want a huge matter being treated SO lightly at the end of the day. I don't know about you all, but I can't ever get that scene out of my mind where Arnav calls her "characterless."  I didn't want Khushi to forgive Arnav and make him her husband so easily. At the moment Arnav doesn't even remember the torture he's inflicted on her, he's was just trying to recreate some good old moments.

Anjali's reaction in today's episode wasn't wrong from her perspective, although a lot of you may disagree with me. In yesterdays episode, Arnav, the ASR, who never goes to mandirs, was willing to go for his sister... and that was ENOUGH to touch her heart and make her smile. But then he got a meeting phone call and Anjali told him to go to the meeting. Now, when she comes home and sees her brother full on romancing with his wife, the first thought that would come to Anjali's mind is that Arnav lied to her...It isn't wrong, but justified. We saw Anjali feeling insecure on Khushi's birthday, and this just made her feel like she was nothing...she meant nothing. Of course, she's in a misconception and we all know what the truth is...but she's just believing what she's seen and it's not wrong from her POV. If Arnav was smart enough, he would have not been romancing in the main room, but in their own bedroom, then this wouldn't have been a issue in all honesty. LOL.

I feel bad for ASR being stuck between his sister and his love, but at the end of the day, this is a story. I'm glad the seriousness is back cause the drama and the dynamics of the relationships between the characters is what makes this show what it is.  Both Anjali and Khushi left Arnav standing there- that just foreshadows the turmoil Arnav is going to go through now. We're going to see more emotions from his side... I love Arnav and Anjali's bond since day one of the show, and it was high time it went through some drama...Now I have hope for a redemption track...where Khushi decides to walk out...or becomes extremely cold to ASR and ASR realizes her TRUE worth. And the family gets to know about their contract marriage and yeah Arnav can set out to win her back in the real way.

So all in all, I found the episode to be well-balanced these past two days. A bit of everyone :]

Edited by anitamalik - 20 July 2012 at 9:28am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamcatcherdeeptha93dhivyManvi90arshi1986MeeraHKnotacrimetoloveEmerald-Jammy-Heebs-Rimsha-sizzlesARKJ_4EVERdua_44everSankiPagalgia.khanshockalotLyssaPieOmoraboti-Anku-riti4u

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
It was a beautiful episode indeed.
Arnav honestly is in a pathetic situation where neither he is able to keep his di happy nor his wife khushi.. even though he is trying his best to balance things...

I am looking forward to the next week episodes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanshockalotOmorabotianitamalik

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Agreed Anu, not that I did not enjoy the light hearted moments which btw were needed after the intense and sad moments as breather for not just the characters but also the actors and the team who writes the concept. But every track needs its justification, they showed Arnav falling in love after the realization of his wife's innocence, and he wanted to dwell in that. Khushi who wanted to resist couldnt help but want to feel all that love and adoration from him, because she was finally getting his trust and love she always wanted. But obviously all those scenes, when he threw her out of the room, called her characterless and so on, couldn't have been meaninglessly shown, it has a meaning, and it would be justified only if Arnav realizes each hurt he gave her. Obviously it needn't be paced and quick, it should be gradual and logical. But yes the story would make sense and the love rightfully earned if Arnav would realize what he did to her, and understand her in the true sense. He loves her and she loves him back, but that is not enough, trust, respect and rights are as important in a relation.
Having said all that, one feels bad for Arnav, his life in the future is going to be a struggle to win both those people the closest to his heart, whilst they distance themselves from him..

Edited by Ankita.M - 20 July 2012 at 9:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesOmorabotigia.khanshockalotanitamalik

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Ok I love this post! This is exactly how I felt today while watching the epi. The CVs are back to the main track and I am happy about it. Yes I loved seeing the lovey dovey side of Arnav but high time some serious issues are addressed. So many open ends still. Family especially Anjali needs to find out the reality behind ArHi wedding. That's the point when she will know the extent to which her chotey has gone for her happiness. Secondly, Khushi has gone through hell in this marriage. Arnav and the people around her need to start appreciating what Khushi has sacrificed for this family and for Anjali. Arnav needs to redeem himself in the sense that he has to make himself worthy of Khushi's love. As much as I love Arnav, I need to see him repent. I want him to feel that even after all that he did the great ASR ended up hurting the two most important people in his life.
Anjali said today that jabse tumhaari shaadi huyi hai tumne hamare sawalon ka jawab dena band kar diya hai. Think about it, the very first question of Anjali that Arnav didn't answer was his sudden shaadi with Khushi.
On the other hand Anjali got a blank call today. Who can it be? Lol well we all r smart to figure it out. Showdown Snakewa Number 1 has already taken place. Get ready for Showdown Snakewa Number 2
I loved the epi. It was very well balanced and the drama is back Big smile

Edited by dua_44ever - 20 July 2012 at 10:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-Omorabotigia.khanshockalotanitamalik-Anku-

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I agree guys! Arnav is in a very messy situation and he's going to have to work hard to keep the two people who mean the most to him happy. Arnav's finally realizing he's in love...and Khushi is touched to see that aspect, but that doesn't mean that everything in the past is forgiven and forgotten. This feeling is new for ASR and he needs to remember life isn't all peachy nor has he made it all peachy for Khushi in the past...

His sister is having insecurity issues, and it's not wrong, while on the other hand, he's realizing that Khushi is his wife, regardless of the contract. I'm glad Anjali is opening upto her brother instead of keeping it inside her...I'm glad to be seeing another dimension to both Arnav-Anji and Arnav-Khushi with this situation. The drama is back and it's going to be a roller coaster ride for the next few days or so.

When ASR said that these two women are the most imp women in his life, he didn't say it for no reason. He's going to have to hold onto both women somehow..

Edited by anitamalik - 20 July 2012 at 10:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-dua_44evergia.khanSankiPagal-Anku-

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_44ever

Ok I love this post! This is exactly how I felt today while watching the epi. The CVs are back to the main track and I am happy about it. Yes I loved seeing the lovey dovey side of Arnav but high time some serious issues are addressed. So many open ends still. Family especially Anjali needs to find out the reality behind ArHi wedding. That's the point when she will know the extent to which her chotey has gone for her happiness. Secondly, Khushi has gone through hell in this marriage. Arnav and the people around her need to start appreciating what Khushi has sacrificed for this family and for Anjali. Arnav needs to redeem himself in the sense that he has to make himself worthy of Khushi's love. As much as I love Arnav, I need to see him repent. I want him to feel that even after all that he did the great ASR ended up hurting the two most important people in his life.
Anjali said today that jabse tumhaari shaadi huyi hai tumne hamare sawalon ka jawab dena band kar diya hai. Think about it, the very first question of Anjali that Arnav didn't answer was his sudden shaadi with Khushi.
On the other hand Anjali got a blank call today. Who can it be? Lol well we all r smart to figure it out. Showdown Snakewa Number 1 has already taken place. Get ready for Showdown Snakewa Number 2
I loved the epi. It was very well balanced and the drama is back Big smile

AGREED! Especially with the ArHi marriage bit. Like I said, IF Anjali knew the truth, then she wouldn't be acting the way she is...she doesn't know how much Khushi-ASR have sacrificed for her happiness...so they deserve a bit of it too. She feels like Arnav lied to her..It's not about romancing his wife- he can do that. But Anjali feels as if he lied to her, which he has never done.

And like you said,  ASR needs to redeem himself...Arnav needed a blow to realize the pain that he inflicted on Khushi...before enticing himself in the feelings of love!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44everSankiPagal

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

The drama element is back in the show and I'm very much satisfied...After the past few days of seeing a different comical side to Arnav, it was time to get back to seriousness in all honesty. Khushi's suffered a lot in this marriage..she's been put through a lot of torture...and as much as I was loving the comedy scenes of Arnav trying to "make her his wife"...It was high time for seriousness. I don't want a huge matter being treated SO lightly at the end of the day. I don't know about you all, but I can't ever get that scene out of my mind where Arnav calls her "characterless."  I didn't want Khushi to forgive Arnav and make him her husband so easily. At the moment Arnav doesn't even remember the torture he's inflicted on her, he's was just trying to recreate some good old moments.

Anjali's reaction in today's episode wasn't wrong from her perspective, although a lot of you may disagree with me. In yesterdays episode, Arnav, the ASR, who never goes to mandirs, was willing to go for his sister... and that was ENOUGH to touch her heart and make her smile. But then he got a meeting phone call and Anjali told him to go to the meeting. Now, when she comes home and sees her brother full on romancing with his wife, the first thought that would come to Anjali's mind is that Arnav lied to her...It isn't wrong, but justified. We saw Anjali feeling insecure on Khushi's birthday, and this just made her feel like she was nothing...she meant nothing. Of course, she's in a misconception and we all know what the truth is...but she's just believing what she's seen and it's not wrong from her POV. If Arnav was smart enough, he would have not been romancing in the main room, but in their own bedroom, then this wouldn't have been a issue in all honesty. LOL.

I feel bad for ASR being stuck between his sister and his love, but at the end of the day, this is a story. I'm glad the seriousness is back cause the drama and the dynamics of the relationships between the characters is what makes this show what it is.  Both Anjali and Khushi left Arnav standing there- that just foreshadows the turmoil Arnav is going to go through now. We're going to see more emotions from his side... I love Arnav and Anjali's bond since day one of the show, and it was high time it went through some drama...Now I have hope for a redemption track...where Khushi decides to walk out...or becomes extremely cold to ASR and ASR realizes her TRUE worth. And the family gets to know about their contract marriage and yeah Arnav can set out to win her back in the real way.

So all in all, I found the episode to be well-balanced these past two days. A bit of everyone :]

Chalo atleast u agree with me...see anjali and arnav lost a lott at a young agfe more than what they have gained they have lost..any person in that situation wl do that...this time asr wl know real khushi and i do nt see kkgsr walking out as trp's wl nt favour that as tb said she wil be instumental in bringoing anlaji back to normal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanSankiPagalanitamalik

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE ANU! todays epiosde was perfectly balanced :D .. i m glad the seriousness is going to kick in now! ASR might be all sweet and cute right now but honestly right now that guy doesnt deserve to be let off the hook so EASILY! he has tortured her pained her so much in the past its time he remembers all the times he yelled at her .. treated her like a door mat and blamed her for NO REASON and most importantly i want him to remmeber how he called her CHARACTERLESS and didnt even leave her dead parents :) .. he needs to remember it ALL!! and i think its finally time that he does :D 

@ Anjali honestly in todays episode you could see she is more hurt than mad! she obviously feels like she is not the MOST important person in chottes life anymore and thats whats HURTING HER :( .. you cant blame her for feeling that way tbh! she just lost her husband and now she feels like she is loosing her brother too! so it honestly makes sense for her to feel hurt and insecure :( 

that scene where Anjali leaves for her room and then khushi leaves too and you see ARNAV in the middle standing alone that was the hightlight of the episode! thats how its going to be for ASR .. khushi might walk out of the house now blaming herself for coming between the siblings and anjali is going to shut herself away from her chotte .. oh tough times for ASR comings up :) its such a messy situation :( he is going to have a hard time keeping the two most important people in his life happy :( 

LOVED THE TOPIC MY LOVE <

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal

Go to top